Supernatural Great news - supernatural season 6!

spn4eva posted on Jun 07, 2009 at 10:37PM
Their defo going for season 5, and that was going to be the last season. But its been said that they are probs even going for a season 6! XD
>>>>>>>>>>&­gt;­;&g­t;&­gt; link
save

Supernatural 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago em_em said…
angry
I didn't thought that Kripke had only planned for 5 seasons and that was where he wanted to stop!?
Now I've actually read the article and WHAT!!!!
If there's no Kripke there should e no SPN! Its his baby they can;t take it away from him!! :( Even if it was the case that some of the other writers took over full time it just wouldn't be the same! I'm now getting a bit scared! :S
Ok deep breath in...and out...in...and out. I'm calm, its ok!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
No Kripke.......? No Kripke then no supernatural - it stops at five for a good reason - Kripke had a whole story planned over 5 seasons there is NOT supposed to be 6!!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago estercarvalho said…
Well, I knew that maybe would be a S6 , but without Kripke ? If they do this, they are taking off the essence of SPN ! But, we all know that WE , THE FANS we have more power than we think ! If we take signatures of all the fans in the WORLD , we can keep Eric on SPN , what you guys think about that ?
Well, if we decide to do this, you can count with my signature!

Coz', SUPERNATURAL WITHOUT KRIPKE ISNT SUPERNATURAL !
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
I agree with everyone before me. No Kripke and the show is proly gonna go the Lost route. Ofcourse J2 would still do a great job, but the storyline would kinda suck.
over a year ago spn4eva said…
yea i agree with ya estercarvalho ... i'd defo sign!!!
over a year ago tatianna1997 said…
heart
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!