Supernatural Coming Up Next.....

Aerohead posted on Jun 05, 2009 at 08:29PM
We all know Supernatural has had some awesome episodes about urban legends and ghost stories.

But there is still a few they missed. Here is where you can post those stories that you wish were made into a Supernatural episode. You can find them online or write them yourself.

Who knows they might be the next episode...
We all know Supernatural has had some awesome episodes about urban legends and ghost stories.

But

Supernatural 33 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tinkymel said…
crying
The Death Waltz: A New Mexico Ghost Story

retold by: S. E. Schlosser

Within an hour of my arrival at Fort Union, my new post, my best friend Johnny came to the barracks with a broad grin and a friendly clout on the shoulder. He'd hurried over as soon as he heard I had come, and we talked 'til sunset and beyond.

As soon as Johnny mentioned Celia's name, I knew he had it bad for her. To hear him talk, Celia was the most amazing woman who had ever graced God's green earth. She was the sister-in-law of the captain, and all the young men on the base were infatuated with her. Celia was the prettiest of the eligible ladies that graced Fort Union society. She liked the spice of adventure to be found so near the wilds.

Johnny alternated between elation when Celia talked with him and despair when she flirted with another man. I watched their courtship from afar and was troubled. There was something about Celia that I didn't like. I never mentioned it to Johnny, but I thought she was too much of a flirt. I wished Johnny had fallen for a nicer woman.

About a month after I arrived at Fort Union, a birthday dance was given for one of the officers. To Johnny's elation, Celia agreed to be his partner at the dance. Johnny was dancing on cloud nine all night, until a messenger came gasping into the room to report an Apache raid. With a small scream of terror, Celia clung shamelessly to Johnny and begged him not to go even though he was the lieutenant put in charge of the mission. Well sir, Johnny proposed to her right then and there and Celia accepted. Furthermore, Celia told Johnny that she would wait for him, and that if he didn't come back she would never marry. I doubted Celia's sincerity, but Johnny just ate it up.

I was assigned to Johnny's troop, so I had to leave too. We started out the next morning, and had a rough week tracking down and fighting the Apaches. Johnny split up the troop; taking command of the first group and giving me command of the second. My men reached the rendezvous point with no casualties, but only half of the other group arrived, and Johnny was not among them. They'd been ambushed by the Apaches. I had to take command of the troop. We searched for survivors, but never found Johnny's body. As soon as I could, I ordered the men to turn for home.

Celia made a terrible, heart-rending scene when she found out Johnny was missing. She flung herself into my arms when I gave her the news and sobbed becomingly. The display turned my stomach, it was so obviously insincere. I excused myself hastily and left her to the ministrations of the other soldiers. From that time on, I was careful to stay away from Celia, who mourned less than a week for my friend before resuming her flirtatious ways.
About a month later, a rich handsome lieutenant arrived at Fort Union. He was from the East, and Celia took a real shine to him. Johnny was completely forgotten and so was her promise to him. It wasn't long before Celia and the lieutenant were engaged and started planning a big wedding. Nothing but the very best would suit Celia, and her bridegroom had the money to indulge her.

Everyone in Fort Union was invited to the ceremony, and the weather was perfect on the day of the wedding. Everyone turned out in their best clothes and the wedding was a social success. After the ceremony, all the guests were invited to a celebratory ball.
We were waltzing around the ballroom when the door flew open with a loud bang. A gust of cold air blew in, dimming the candles. A heart-wrenching wail echoed through the room. The music stopped abruptly and everyone turned to look at the door. Standing there was the swollen, dead body of a soldier. It was dressed in an officer's uniform. The eyes were burning with a terrible fire. The temple had a huge gash from a hatchet-blow. There was no scalp. It was Johnny.

The whole crowd stood silent, as if in a trance. No one moved, no one murmured. I wanted to cry out when I recognized Johnny, but I was struck dumb like the rest of the wedding guests.

Johnny walked across the room and took Celia out of her bridegroom's arms. She was frozen in horror and could not resist. Johnny looked at the musicians. Still in a trance, they began to play a horrible, demonic sounding waltz. Johnny and Celia began to dance. They swept around and around the room, doing an intricate waltz. Johnny held the white-clad bride tight against his dead body while a deathly pallor crept over her face. Her steps slowed but still Johnny held her tight and moved them around in a grisly parody of a waltz. Celia's eyes bulged. She turned as white as her gown and her mouth sagged open. She gave one small gasp, and died in his arms.

Johnny dropped Celia's body on the floor and stood over her, wringing his blood-stained hands. He threw back his head and gave another unearthly wail that echoed around the room. Then he vanished through the door.

Released from the trance, the crowd gasped and exclaimed. The bridegroom ran to Celia and knelt beside her, wringing his hands in the same manner as Johnny. His cries were all too human.

Unable to bear the sight of the stricken bridegroom, I took my captain aside and asked permission to take a small detail back to the place where our troop had been attacked by the Apaches to search once more for my dead friend. He sent a dozen men with me. We combed the area, and finally found Johnny's body hidden in a crevice. It looked exactly the same as it had appeared on the night of Celia's wedding.

We brought Johnny back to the fort with us and the captain buried him beside Celia. Celia's bridegroom went back East shortly after we buried Johnny, and I resigned my commission a few days later and went home, never wanting to see that cursed place again.

I heard later that Celia's ghost was often seen at dusk, weeping over Johnny's grave, but I never went back to Fort Union to see it for myself.
( link )
[b]The Death Waltz: A New Mexico Ghost Story [/b]

[I]retold by: S. E. Schlosser[/I]

Within an h
over a year ago spn4eva said…
Great idea, :) x
over a year ago Aerohead said…
Thanks!
over a year ago EllaBlack said…
smile
All right I'm gonna say my 2nd favorite legend since they already did my 1st and 3rd (Bloody Mary, and Hook man) I wish they would do the headless horseman from sleepy hallow
Oh that would be interesting.
wouldn't it? That was always one of my favorites when I was little. My dad always used to read that to me before I went to bed...that might be why it's proly now my fav. It brings me back alot of nice memories of my dad. I remember we actually watched the movie a few days before he passed. My dad is probably one of the reasons I'm such a huge horror buff now.:) And we used to stay up having Supernatural marathons. Even though he did gripe alot that there weren't enough girl characters. :)
That would be fun to watch. The headless horseman is a great urban legend. If the boys faced him it would be epic. Plus I can only imagine all the jokes Dean would make.

Sam:....And now they say the spirit murders people.
Dean: Wow the horseman really lost his head didn't he.
Sam: Not funny Dean.

I don't know. Just sounds like something they would say.
Good idea though.
last edited over a year ago
lol definitely does. :)

Dean: This ghost be really stupid
Sam: Again Dean, not funny
Dean: But how stupid does a guy have to be to lose his head and still come back to murder people. How does he see them?
Sam: Shut up.
Haha. We can practically write this episode already.
That's cause we're awesome. I think it's 'cause we're awesome.
You guys are awesome.
smile
We are all awesome and thats final.
big smile
No duh. :p
over a year ago estercarvalho said…
Hey Girls, how you all know, Im a Brazilian Girl :)
And here in Brazil we have a lot of legends and ghost stories.
Well, I was looking for something that could maybe fix on SPN.
The Legend is call : PISADEIRA

The pisadeira is a myth that occurs mainly in São Paulo state and part of Minas Gerais state.

Is usually described as a very thin woman with long fingers and dry,huge,dirty and yellow nails . She has short legs, shaggy hair, big nose and very arcade, as a sparrow-hawk. The eyes are red fire, and staring evil. The chin is overturned up and always wide mouth, shows her greenish teeth. Always laugh . A shrill and horrifying laugh. She generally appears for those people greedy and selfish. Punishing them , stepping on their abdomen to keep them breathless and then kills them.

Would be pretty funny, see Dean faced somebody who punish the second thing that he most like to do, Eat.

;*
Hey Girls, how you all know, Im a Brazilian Girl :)
And here in Brazil we have a lot of legends and
lol. that sounds goid ester. :) would be pretty funny.

I'd also like to see them face a chupacabra. that would be hilarious.
over a year ago 67impala said…
That's very sad about your father, Jenn. It's great that Supernatural was something you were able to share together. :)

I would like to see their take on the Mothman. In 1966-67, there were numerous sightings of a tall winged creature with brilliant red eyes in Point Pleasant, West Virginia. It could reportedly fly, it would swoop down upon and pursue cars on the road, and generally terrify everyone who saw it. It was associated with increased dog disappearances and animal mutilations; all in all, over 100 incidents were linked to the Mothman. People also thought it was responsible for the collapse of the Silver Bridge, in which 46 cars fell into the Ohio river. This seemed to bring an end to the Mothman sightings.

There were many theories as to what the Mothman was: the demonic result of a magic ritual, a biochemically altered bird, or perhaps the embodiment of a 200-year-old Shawnee curse on the land. The mystery of the Mothman remains strong, and many people believe he actually existed.

I would love to see an episode based on "Return of the Mothman", or something like that. Sam would be in research heaven, and Dean would like nothing better than to try and solve the mystery once and for all - especially if it were people disappearing this time instead of dogs. :))

** Information from www.essortment.com
I live a few house away from where the mothman was sited in the 60s.
oh! That's a great idea 67! that would be cool.

And it's ok. it's been almost 8 months now. I'm dealing. I just moved to GA to live with my mom. I'm the youngest of 5 so I'm the last one at home, so it probably affected me the most with the move and whatnot. But I just try to remember the good times. My dad always used to tell me, that I reminded him of Sam. I never knew if he was just messing with me, but he made my day. My dad was awesome.
I am so sorry to that happened to you Ella. It sounds like he was a great man.
He definitely was. He doted upon me like no tomorrow. :) I was definitely a daddy's girl. You don't have to be sorry. it's just one day at a time. I only wish that he had lived long enough for him to make it to my graduation. It kinda sucks to be the only kid that won't have him when I cross the stage. But it's ok. I'm a tough kid.
It sounds like you are.
thanks. :)
Your welcome.
Sorry to hear about that Jenn:(

Wow you guys have some pretty awesome ideas. I totally forgot about the mothman. And I never heard of pisadeira but I am intrested in it. I need to look up some stuff so I can post something on my own forum. I don't have any idea of what I wanna see.
lol. it's ok. And you posted the forum therefore you don't necessarily have to post anything in it. You wanted to know what our ideas were cause you were fresh out. nothing wrong with that hun. :)
smile
Yah we love the idea. It is fun.
smile
Thanks! You guys are too sweet!
No problem. Also love the new image. May I use them in a video. I need to get ellas permission too.
You can always use any of my images! I would be honored.Lol. Good idea. Don't be afraid to ask for help!
Thank you. I did ask for help on the spot. Hehe
over a year ago 67impala said…
big smile
tinkymel, that is so cool that you live right where the Mothman legend began! Awesome! :DD
yeah it is! :D
over a year ago shomill said…
La Llorona- a woman that threw her babies in a river in Kansas and now wanders the shores searching for them because she has to find them before she can go to heaven- and if she can't find them, she'll take someone else's kids!
It's a Kansas legend, and I'm from Kansas. (Just like the boys! :)