Supernatural Spot Member's Made videos.

tinkymel posted on May 18, 2009 at 11:46PM
So I have noticed that it is really hard to figure out which of the videos that are being posted are made by actual members of this spot. I have posted several of mine, some in videos and some in links, but they are shoved a side by all the postings of found videos. While I enjoy watching these found videos, I perfer to watch member made videos. I decided to start an area here so we the members can tell people where to find out person videos. This also can help us the creators get feedback and ratings. I hope no one minds.

Supernatural 152 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 152

over a year ago tinkymel said…
heart
I thought I would start so that there are some videos on here and people can start adding. Please only post videos here that you made.

Sam Video (My Favorite, Even though I am a Dean Girl)
link

Sam and Ruby Video
link

Mash-up: Supernatural and Dollhouse
link

Winchester's Traveling and Passing Away (My second Favorite)
link

Mostly Dean (Suggesting of my son)
link

Just for fun, Once again mostly Dean
link

I hope to see other member made videos soon. I love them. They make me happy.
over a year ago sweendog1994 said…
man i am sooooooo pissed i made my first video ever today and when i went to post it on youtube there was no audio because of some copywrite bul shit on the song from my own itunes library but w/e.......................... i still have it for my purposes but ya....... i wish u cud post videos straight onto fanpop :(
You can post the video you made on Mega video. They are not as elite with the music. You can then post it here under links. Then you can post a link to that here and we can watch it and rate it.
ok i posted on mega video now im just waiting for it to be converted! thanks alot! i was just about to think i wasted my time! hahaha
I felt the same way when I made my first SPN video. I am glad it is working for you. Don't forget to put it in the links section of the spot and then post a link here to that page.
ok ill make sure ill do that.
Cool I can't wait. Don't forget to watch the other fan videos, even though right now mine are the only ones here. Hehe.
link - here it is! finally! it sucks but i dont care it was fun to make
over a year ago 67impala said…
big smile
This was a great idea, Mel! You know how I feel about your Sam video - the squees could probably be heard miles away when I saw it. It is totally awesome!!

Mostly Dean (Crazy) is fantastic! Your images fit so well with the song - that's something I love about your videos!

Mostly Dean (Who's Watching) is so funny! I absolutely loved it!! I really hope this forum gets more fans interested, both in watching members' videos and posting their own. :DDD
over a year ago 67impala said…
smile
sweendog1994, your video doesn't suck! It's really good for a first video. I love the clips of the Impala at the beginning! It was a really good episode to do a video of - and I love the song by Audioslave. Well done!! :DD
big smile
I am still glad that you like the videos Impala. I too hope that people use this. The videos I watch all of are the member made ones. The rest I just scan through.

Sweendog:
It isn't bad for your first video. I am with Impala on the beginning. The shots of the impala are a great build up to the boys. I like how you recapped the episode. I am not a huge fan of ep. recap videos, but it was a nice joy. I also like the last two clips how they matched the cymbals in the song. Good job. I hope to see more videos by you.
heart
This is the video that I made based on a pick I made where members voted to pick a song for me to make a video for. The picked Carry On Our Wayward Son so I made it like the opening of the show. I hope everyone likes it. Please let me know what you think.

link

P.S. Believe me when I say there is a big part in the middle that is solely for the Sam girls and Dean girls.
over a year ago fanfly said…
I've already watched your videos tinkymel and they rock! My fav is the Carry On... one. Great job.

@sweendog- I liked yours too- great song choice. I'm not a big fan of single episode fanvids, but you did a great job with it. Especially for your first video. Trust me it won't be your last. They're addictive!

I don't have time right now to add all of mine, so I'm just going to add my two latest ones.
link
^Not a shipping video, in spite of the title. It illustrates how Ruby's been yanking Sam's chain down the road. It's also the first time I've used a texture. I'm not sure I like it. Sometimes I watch it and like what it adds to the atmosphere and other times I think it's just distracting. :PP
link
Johnny Cash rules. 'Nuff said.
last edited over a year ago
mischievous
Ok I already watched those two by fanfly. They are great. I am not a fan of country music and I personally perfer the NIN version of the song Hurt, but it is done well. I really liked the song and the video for Sam and Ruby. It is great.
over a year ago kristine95 said…
the preview of my very first link :D
smile
Nice job Kristine. Keep up the good work. I like how you used pictures and video. I did that once. I hope to see more from you.
big smile
Thanks, tinkymel! :)
@kristine- I can't wait to see your vid when it's done. Back in Black is my fav AC/DC song!

Ok, I realize that I've made a shitload of SPN videos, so I'm not going to post them here all at once but rather dole them out.
Here's a couple older ones- pre-season 4.
I swear this one still chokes me up.
link

This one focuses on Season 2- CCR is one of my all time fav bands. I was so stoked to hear this song played in "Devil's Trap" and "In My Time of Dying".
link

And this one is newer and Samcentric.
link

And that's it for now!
heart
Sam Winchester Going Under is Awsome. I loved it when I watched it the first time and I still love it now. Hehe.
SPN Bad Moon Rising is just as good as Going Under. I love when the video matches the Lyrics it makes me happy.
Wow I didn't think they could get any better and then I watch Running Up That Hill and I almost cry hard. Wow I hope I can get to be as good as you. That was great.
thanks girls :)
i got kinda uninspired during the making of the video after i posted the preview, so it won't be that good. and i won't make the whole song 'cause it's pretty long :p it will be on around 2 minutes.
anyways. i'm almost finished with it, so i'll upload it on youtube any time soon and then i'll show it to you :D

i'll watch your videos later FF :]
link
Finally got it uploaded on Youtube without all the copyright problems! :D
I know it's not long (as I said yesterday..), but watch it anyways and say what you think, please :D

Oh and.
Add me as a friend on link :D
smile
Nice job Kristine. It is good for your first video.
Great job Kristine. I don't usually like stills in videos, but these were cool because you incorporated the beat into it and that really livened it up.
I know what you mean about YT being a pain in the butt. They just blocked one of my vids so I'm uploading it on Megavideo. I'll post it here when it's done. For now here's some older stuff.

And speaking of stuff that was blocked on YT here's one that I posted on Megavideo a long time ago. Tom Petty rocks!
link

Here's a silly little one that's way more upbeat than my usual stuff. Not the best but at least it's funny.
link
A friend of mine helped me with get the videos unblocked on YT! :)
I can give you the link to the tutorial I watched to know how to get it work :D

link and do as he does in it :)
Thanks for the tip, Kristine- but it doesn't work with audio blocked by UMG, which is mostly what I've got. I think I'll just stick with uploading them to Megavideo. :)
cool
Ok, here it is- my latest video.

link
"Dean Winchester - Back in black" was also audio blocked by WMG, but I did as he did on that tutorial and now it's OK! :]
Just give it a try (if you haven't). I garanty you it'll work!
My vid wasn't blocked by WMG- but UMG. It's ok, it's already up on Megavideo. What I sometimes do is make a little preview vid and post it on YT with the link. It's easy enough.
the Winchesters~Won't Back Down~Tom Petty was done really well. I love the color pallette you used. It was really cool looking.

the Winchesters~Walk Don't Run~the Ventures was so funny with the music and clips.

Supernatural~the Beginning is the End is the Beginning...ins The song fits the atmosphere of the show so well. I really like the song. I like how it covers season four with just the brothers.

Oh and props to me for calling Sam breaking the final seal accidently. Hehe. Oh and the angels breaking the seals too. Hehe.
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
I have never actually made a video, but I really want to and I need some help.
Where do all of you get the clips for your videos???? do you have to download the episodes or something?
I downloaded all of season 4 and got most of the other clips from Youtube.
smile
I used Limewire to download all the episodes. :) Then you have to have a program to edit them in. The programs can get pretty expensive, just so you know. I use Ulead VideoStudio and I've heard that Vegas is good. I think you can use Windows Movie Maker(which I think comes with your Windows platform if you have one) but I never have.
I use windows movie maker myself, but it doesn't have all the neat effects that I have seen other people do. I am poor so I use what is free. LOL
big smile
Yeah, I tried to use WMM but it kinda drove me nuts. I wasn't about to shell out the 60+ bucks they wanted for a brand new Ulead program so I managed to hunt down a copy of of it on ebay, used and with the verification code, for half the price. But it wasn't easy to do. :)

Anyway, here's some more vids!

My latest one, featuring my favourite angel.❤
link

And here's an older one that focuses on the Winchesters' relationship with the law. :D
link

Oh and I had a thought- when you add one of your videos to the SPN spot, put your user name in the keywords- that way other people can easily search for your vids!
That is a good idea.
big smile
Anna~the Well and the Lighthouse~Arcade Fire I like the video, but not digging the song.

Sam and Dean~Renegade~Styx I love this song for the boys.
Thanks, tinkymel! And I really think you should do a Renegade vid. Are you working on any vids right now?
No I am finding that I don't have enough time right now. With the new spot I find myself spending most of my time working on it or thinking about it. I literally spent all day on it yesterday. LOL
over a year ago fifthbitten said…
ok so here are a few of the videos i made that are on here...there might be more but i'm not sure :)

link
i made this video with a trial version of sony vegas so sadly after a while i'm going 2 go back 2 crapy windows movie maker.
The scientist by coldplay

link
i made this video a while ago but i like
when angels ans serpants dance - POD

link
just a fun video
do what you want - OkGo

link
another video i made a while ago

and awhile back...someone uploaded my video breathe me...but i can't find it.

cool
These are great, fifthbitten!
I especially love the Scientist.

When Angels and Serpents Dance is great too- the song is perfect.

Do What You Want made me laugh- loved it!

Unfortunately, the last video's been removed. :(
But keep up the good work, fifthbitten- I look forward to seeing more from you.
heart
ok thanks for the heads up fanfly :)

i forgot one so here it is :)
link
heart
fifthbitten:

Supernatural - the scientist I like the black and white look of parts of the video. It works nice for the significance of those scenes and what is being said. I like the distortion of the quotes. It gives it an iteresting feel. I don't usually like voice overs, but the way you used them for the silent moments we nice. I am not a fan of Coldplay, but I like the song with the video. There are so many touching moments that you have captured in it. Very artsy at times, nice.

When Angels and Serpents Dance - Supernatural It is interesting. I like the song. Great job of interpreting the lyrics. I like doing that too.

Supernatural - Do What You Want I love fun videos. I made one like this, kinda. I love the song. It is so funny. I love watching the boys be funny. I love these. Oh and go giant teddy bear. This is so awsome.

link wouldn't let me on without a password.
big smile
seems like i'm haveing all kinds of problems with putting video's up here :).....sorry about that...tinkymel :(...but thanks so so much for your comments :)
smile
No problem, they were really good. I enjoyed watching them.
big smile
Fanfly someone just posted your Renegade video on the TV spot, they didn't put that it was yours, but it is there now. I talked about you on it though and avertised this place. LOL
big smile
Thanks, tinkymel- I noticed that too! LOL I don't mind if people post my vids. If I post something that isn't mine I always make sure to say who made it but I know most people don't do that. It doesn't really bother me. Usually I'm just happy they liked it! =D I'm so easy to please.
LOL well I made sure that they knew you were talented and that you have more great videos out there.
link

video i just finished.....not really my best...but please tell me what u think
I love this latest one, fifthbitten- it's beautiful. I think you did a wonderful job on it.
The ending is a little abrupt but otherwise it's great.
rainy
So here's my latest video.

I love Tom Waits and IMO this song is perfect for the angels. It's dark and gritty, just so you know- no fluffy wing feathers to be found here.
link
heart
fanfly that was such an interesting video...i loved the transitions and how dark it was...the song isn't my personal taste but u are right it fights really well great job :)