Supernatural Create your own Monster Storyline!!!!!

Lucia322 posted on May 14, 2009 at 04:25PM
I think we all have some fave monsters who never appeared in Supernatural...Here go ahead and write what monster would you like to see in SPN!!!

Supernatural 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Lucia322 said…
smirk
OK! I'll be the first! Uhhh...I would like to create really hot Demon Of Temptation!!!And she would hunt Dean...He would kill her while kissing her!!!!
over a year ago linalin said…
The Pie Monstah,

A small town in Midwest USA, is being haunted by an evil being that is taking away the most precious thing in American culture.. PIE!

Grandmothers and aunts have been the greatest victims, pies have been mutilated and their insides left to dry in the hot sun.

Will the Winchester brothers be able to save a town on the brink?
over a year ago spn4eva said…
The boogey man.!
over a year ago Katiegirl said…
It would be interesting to see a demon of ecellents on the show. Meaning anything the guys would come up with to stop it the demon would come up with something better. It would be interesting to see how the guys beat that demon. Knowing they would!!! lol...some how. Possibly different then usual.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago shomill said…
I don't know if there ever was one, as I haven't seen even all of season 1 yet, but I'd love to see our boys fight a fire-breathing dragon. That would be awesome!