Supernatural ~Supernatural Arts Contest~ [Round-1]

Ivison posted on May 02, 2009 at 06:55PM
So I decided to give it a try,if this doesn't work I will delete it but I hope it will! I know here there are some really great graphics makers and it's a chance for everyone of you to try if you haven't tried to make some art before. First I want to say that I got the idea from the OTH spot but I will change a lot of things.

Here it is:
Every round you must make 2 art works
-wallpaper and banner 800x100
or
-wallpaper and icon
or
-icon and banner 800x100
or
-banner 800x100 and 700x300
or
-banner 700x300 and wallpaper
or
-banner 700x300 and icon

They will be from a definite episode or scene.
Every 5th round will be a surprise (if this works and we reach 5th round)..you will have to say that you want to take part in it and then I will tell you what to do...and it will be also different from normally but of course on the topic Supernatural.

There isn't a limitation for the participants in every round...
I will wait lets say 3 days for the first round to see who wants to take part..After the 3 days are gone the first round will be closed and I will wait for you to post your arts.If you don't like the task you can wait for the next one.And if you take part in the first round it's not obligatory to participate in the second round...You decide in which round you want to take part and in which you don't.

There isn't a limitation for the time of making the arts too...I will make a pick when the last one post his/her works here or send me a message with them (It's your decision whether you post it here and let other people see it immediately or make them wait till the pick and make me the only one who will see the art works!)

I really hope you like the idea and you will take part in this contest...
Supernatural is a great show for fan arts,in my opinion!
Just post a reply here if you want to take part in the first round...It is:

Current task An icon and a banner 700x300 from the episode 3x16 No Rest for the Wicked.

You can ask if you have any questions!Any suggestions are welcomed too!And please tell me if you would like to make just one fan art for every round and not two.I thought the idea of a set of two arts on the same topic(episode/scene) will be good as long as there isn't a limit for the time.But I would like to hear what you think!

ENJOY IT!
And for those of you who have never done banner 700x300 or don't make icons because they think that they CAN"T...please give it a try because of the SPN spirit...I'm sure you can do it!

For all the SPN fans,some art work though not with graphics but singing lol :D
last edited on May 05, 2009 at 09:49PM

Supernatural 13 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
awesome idea Radi!! i'm game! but the banner has to be 800x100 if you want to fit on a spot :)
over a year ago Ivison said…
heart
I'm stupid yay...I meant 800x100 not 100x100 :D

Thank you Lucy <3 <3 <3
I have another idea too but I will talk to you about it tomorrow....I'm pretty tired right now! ;)
over a year ago Cas_Cat_2 said…
heart
Well.. I know i won't be good at it. But i would love to try! =D
sunny
Thanks Cat...Unfortunately...it seems like you're the only two (I can participate too)
I hope that there will be 1-2 guys more and if they saw our first round they will like to come too :)
over a year ago sweendog1994 said…
ok ill join tho i suck but w/e! so is the 1st round still open?

sunny
Yes it is...I will close it after 12 hours :)
Then you will have as much time for making the task as you need :)

I'm glad you want to take part in it *excited screams*

Maybe I will participate too though I really suck with icons :D
I have 12 hours to decide....I'm a Libra so maybe I will use 11 hours and 59 mins :D :D
ok cool so we make a banner 700x300 and an icon. how big does the icon need to be? just really small or or same as the banner(700x300)? and where do we post the artwork just in fan art or something?
Ok...so officially the first round is closed...
Here are the participants
1.lucysmileyface
2.Cas_Cat_2
3.sweendog1994
4.Ivison

The icon should be 100x100 and the banner 700x300
You can upload them here on the Supernatural spot! :)
You have as much time as you need but not after 13 May.
Thanks for taking part in the contest!
last edited over a year ago
soooo now what?
over a year ago tinkymel said…
meh
I want a video contest......I can't do images.
lol you shud start one! i would join, but i dont have a good movie editor so, i do have windows movie maker but it sucsk and i have no expierence making videos but i have thought of some good ideas
ok its 5 days past the 13th?!?!?!?!!??!?! are we still doing this or what?
I'm really sorry,probably not...I mean....
Nobody put their work here (considering me too) and I don't think that after this round (if there is a round) someone else will like to take part... ;(
last edited over a year ago