Supernatural Little things you noticed while watching Supernatural

lucysmileyface posted on Apr 16, 2009 at 08:33AM
If you noticed, in almost every episode there's something that the prop guys throw in just for fun..I was wondering if you guys love to see that as much as I do..and share with the class what you saw :D

I start with a couple of them:
-the name of the restaurant where the boys ate in 4x18 was "Kripke's Hollow Diner"
-in "Provenance" the car number plate is THE KRIP
-in "Croatoan" the car's plate is "WTF"
-Dean's caller ID comes up with the display "Sam's Cell"
-at the end of "Salvation" when Sammy grabs Dean and shoves him against the wall, their heads come within like millimeters of banging into each other..that could've ended up being very painful :)

I'm waiting for stuff you guys noticed..there are still much more than what I wrote :)

Supernatural 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago 67impala said…
I remember in "In My Time of Dying", the PA announced, 'Paging Dr. Kripke' as spirit Dean was coming down the stairs.

I'm pretty sure that in "Faith", a car in the parking lot also has the licence plate: THE KRIP. It's a good one, ha,ha!

Darn it, I know there are tons more! Just need to think of a few, ;)))
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
oh, there are a lot more Wendy :D
-"Pilot", in the newspaper article about the suicide of Constance there was a comment from a neighbor Deanna Kripke :))..grandma's name had been floating around the SPN universe longer than we think :D
-the girl who played Hope in "Wishful Thinking" was also in "Skin" where she's the girlfriend of the asian guy..
-"Red sky at morning, when Sam is summoning the ghost of the brother one of the names he mentions during the summoning ritual is Castiel :D

I'll be back with more fun stuff..