Supernatural Which is the scariest Supernatural episode or scene?

toti8 posted on Feb 09, 2009 at 05:18PM
During this summer I was watching season 1 and 2 of Supernatural at 1:00 am and some episodes scared the hell out of me!However,the episode that scared me the most was 3X1 and especially the opening scene where we see a swarm of demons flying across the sky and gradually possessing everyone in their path!So what is your scariest episode or scene?

Supernatural 18 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
eep! 'Time Is On My Side' [3x15] with the doctor [Benton]. he kidnaps people for their organs && he almost scoops Sam's eye out! that was one of the only times i've been creeped out by Supernatural.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago toti8 said…
The second scariest episode was 3X16 No rest for the wicked with the blonde Lilith and the sprinkler with holy water that repelled the demons!
over a year ago salemslot said…
tongue
Yeah,"No rest for the wicked was scary!The Reaper in 1x12 "Faith" really scared me and during 3X12 "Jus in Bello" with the herd of demons trying to get in the prison!*shivers*.
over a year ago princess86 said…
The episode that has scared me the most is 4X11 "Family Remains" where they tought that house was haunted but really that creepy looking girl and her brother lived in the walls. That girl looked scary beyond discription and she was on a killing spree!!!!
over a year ago Dean-girlx said…
surprise
ohh yeah! 4x11 was really creepy!
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
surprise
totally that psycho nell in ep 4x11...my God she scared the hell out of me...especially the scene with the rat! *shivers*
over a year ago TmoVie_obsessed said…
In 3x01 (the magnificent seven), when the sins made the other hunter chug a bottle of chemicals. that was possibly the most horrible thing I've ever seen and I still get creeped out when I watch it
and 1x08 (Bugs), only cause of my strange fear of bugs, and 1x19 (Provenance) that whole episode was just crazy scary!
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
'Family Remains' was the worst for me. I refused to open any cabinet in the house for a few days... and kept all arms & legs on the bed at all times (the licking thing). *shudder* It still creeps me out to think about it. 'The Benders' creeped me out a bit too. I guess it was the human thing... =P
The first time I saw 'The Kids Are Alright', I was freaked out. I watched it a few more times, though, and now it's one of my favorites. 'Everybody Loves A Clown' was pretty creepy too. [/pansy] =P
over a year ago Rosegirl94 said…
I found the scene from 3x08 A VERY SUPERNATURAL CHRISTMAS scary, where the old women abstracted Sammy´s fingernail.
over a year ago 67impala said…
Oh, man I cringed in 3x08 - poor Sam!! Vampire Gordon in "Fresh Blood" really creeped me out - especially when he had Sam trapped and had infrared vision. Sam garotting him wasn't pretty either, but he had it coming.
over a year ago spn4eva said…
ill have to say "Bloody Mary" lol. That was just creepy. After watching it i had to turn all reflective surfaces around in my room, or i couldnt sleep. lol!
over a year ago sweendog1994 said…
big smile
i agree with spn4eva bloody mary easily. thats funny u turned reflective stuff LOL! thats awsome. either bloody mary or family remains that was pretty bad too.
over a year ago Creepy-Creeper said…
Born Under A Bad Sign, the scene where Sam screamed when the Demon fled his body. It was so inhuman! Poor Sammy! Also, Bloody Mary, mainly because of the way that girl crawled! Also, when Sam's eyes began bleeding out, I was very frightened.
over a year ago Kackahaluzova said…
1x19
over a year ago mrsgerranhowell said…
uz r all wuses those eps are funny not scary provenance was awsome it is a great feel good ep
bloody mary was mind numminly boring
fresh blood was hilarous especially when sam rips gordens head off the the chain

SPN is not scarry its funny and a good movie to watch if your feeling down and need a laugh
over a year ago MrsCharliePace said…
The only true terror that I've experienced while watching Supernatural was watching Hookman... The whole "aren't you glad you didn't turn on the light" writen in blood and *shivers* I slept with the light on for three nights in a row after that XD
over a year ago TrenchCoatLove said…
surprise
Blood Mary hands down. Not so much the episode as the part when she climbed out of the frame. Little girls are terrifying!
over a year ago roshi_non said…
Family Remain that scared the hell out of me!