Supernatural Female Cast destroying the show!!!!

SebiBaires posted on Jan 23, 2009 at 09:06PM
I love the show but I can't stand watching episodes where Genovieve Cortese or Julie McNiven appear.I totally believe the female cast of fourth season is destroying the episodes. They can't act, they can't transmit any feeling. The director and producers should hire a well known actress to make future episodes more appealing..Due to the lack of acting skills, the girl portraying Anna Milton made me watch half heaven and hell episode. It was too much stupidity and lack of talent. Does anybody else feel the same way?

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago VMars4ever said…
I disagree that they're ruining the show, and that well-known actresses are more suitable. But I do agree about Genevieve Cortese as Ruby. I miss Katie Cassidy playing her, she had more sass, Cortese falls quite short.
over a year ago furrybert said…
I agree, I think both Anna and Ruby lack fire/gusto/whatever you want to call it, they just don't pull you in and make you want to watch.

It might just be me being weird, but the writers seem to be trying to show that Anna has/had (in the past) feelings for Cas, but since she's soo wooden it just doesn't work...
over a year ago 67impala said…
I'm not really an Anna fan, but I do like Genevieve in Ruby's darker, toned down role. It seems to be such a turnaround from last season where there were two strong actresses with great roles - but maybe that was the problem. It's possible fans complained that Bela and Ruby were stealing too much of the boys' thunder, and the producers decided to return the focus to Sam and Dean. They still needed a few female cast members to balance things out, but not in such prominent roles. It's a thought! :)

(I'm pretty sure fanfly said something along these lines not long ago, and I tend to agree.) :)
last edited over a year ago