Supernatural Thoughts :)

Sil2Y5 posted on Nov 22, 2008 at 02:26PM
I read this in a coment in youtube I think its true, and I want to know your thoughts.
So why Sam having sex with a demon that he knows for more than a year and has helped them all the way is really really bad but in the other side Dean doing it with a fallen angel he's met a day ago just for the bow chica bow bow is great and sweet?
last edited on Nov 22, 2008 at 05:32PM
save

Supernatural 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago fanfly said…
Well, I don't think Sam having sex with Ruby is horrible. Not sure it's the best decision in the world, but I certainly don't blame him. He was vulnerable and in need of connection. Plus, the guy hasn't had sex since season 2! I don't think he's in love with her though, which kind of makes it sad if she does have feelings for him. It's true that he's known Ruby a long time, but how much does he really know about her? He knows she's a ruthless, manipulative demon who's saved his life.
But I don't think Dean having sex with a fallen angel was just about getting laid. I think they had a genuine connection and having sex that night was more about mutual comfort than "bow chica bow bow".
Plus, if you just compare the sex scenes- Dean/Anna is more tender; they actually make eye contact, whereas Sam/Ruby just go at it like animals. That probably has a lot to do with people's impressions of the two moments.
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
Sam having sex with Ruby grossed me out. I was disgusted by that. But he was alone and going through a tough time and needed someone, I understand that. And the eye contact between Dean and Anna was...um, weird, especially the way he looked at her when he took off her jeans.
over a year ago Ploosh said…
I think its fine, they are just spicing things up a bit, i agree sam is being a bit naughty but he has to go against the rules some time of other, Hes becoming a bit of a rebel. :) its making supernatural more interesting...I'm happy :D
over a year ago phoningwent said…
sweet. italianangel189. i luv edward and supernatural too
over a year ago Allixox said…
angry
ugh. I don't like Sam sleeping with Ruby. it's not just the fact that she's a demon. I understand why they did it but it still disgusted me. Sam can do (and has done!) much better.

&& as for Dean and Anna, it was sweet sex (teehee) and she helped fix him ; she gave him enough courage to tell Sam what really happened in hell. plus technically she wasn't an Angel at the time, since she didn't have her grace back! =P bwuhahaha.
laugh
' I don't think Dean having sex with a fallen angel was just about getting laid. I think they had a genuine connection and having sex that night was more about mutual comfort than "bow chica bow bow".
Plus, if you just compare the sex scenes- Dean/Anna is more tender; they actually make eye contact, whereas Sam/Ruby just go at it like animals. That probably has a lot to do with people's impressions of the two moments. '

*nods* :] what she (fanfly) said!
over a year ago linalin said…
mischievous
I think sometimes sex just happens, there is no reason for it... the scene between Dean and Anna wasn't all that special to me, she reminds me too much of Sam with her rebelliousness towards the Father figure, so that to me was the consumation of the Wincest some people talk about. I think the writers did that on purpose: "Make the girl sound like Sam...! That would be so awesome!---> Sera Gamble". On the Sam sex... why the bloody hell not? Ruby is squatting in a dead chick's body, might as well make good use of the girl's hotness and take advantage of a drunk guy... I know I would, and I'm no demon! Also, like Ruby herself said: "You Winchester boys can be so bigoted..." or something, get over the Demon thing for a bit and see the hormonal side of things, sometimes you just want to get laid, and you do stupid things, the day most of this show's fans have had sex with someone they shouldn't, or want someone they shouldn't, then they'll understand what is going on with Sam. If I brought a guy like Sam home, no matter if he were a law student and treated me nice, my family would freak, cause they can't see past certain things, lucky for me, I am a sucker for hotness and do not care :p. And this is a post from someone that is not that into Ruby.
over a year ago marglo said…
that dosent mean that sam is bad!
exactly my point.
meh
I never said that Sam was bad. lol :] I know he's not, and I know he needed comfort cause' Dean was gone, and Ruby was all over him and he hasn't had sex since season two =P

but I still just don't like him and Ruby together. :|
I know how you feel, but I have to ask, is it Genevieve's Ruby, or any Ruby? And why?