Supernatural Jensen's Quotes from Chicago Convention.

samsgirl84 posted on Nov 19, 2008 at 10:53PM
link

Could Jensen be any more adorable? We’re not sure he could. Just read some of these quotes from Jensen’s appearance at the second annual Salute to Supernatural convention.

Jensen’s favorite kind of cake? “Chocolate on chocolate. With chocolate in it, and then chocolate sprinkles on top. With a big dish of chocolate on the side.”

An exec from the CW was greatly disturbed by the teddy bear suicide scene in “Wishful Thinking” and wanted it cut from the episode. Jensen’s reaction: “Have you WATCHED the show? We have people’s eyes bleeding and guts ripped out, and you’re worried about teddy bear stuffing on the wall?”

When asked what career he’d have if he wasn’t an actor, Jensen said he’d either be a fisherman, a pro athlete or a male stripper. “There’s a career in there somewhere,” he said. (To this we say…you don’t have to ‘just’ be an actor…if you really feel called to the stripping.)

All the guns on the show are loaded with blanks, but that doesn’t stop the boys from unexpectedly shooting each other in the back. “That’s what Texas guys do when they’re bored,” Jensen joked.

Neither of the boys have any tattoos, which is something they’re thankful for. Jensen revealed that Jamie King, his co-star in My Bloody Valentine 3-D, had to spend nearly three extra hours in makeup to have her nine tattoos covered up. “I’d rather sleep,” he said.

Now that the guys live together, who takes the longest to get ready in the morning? Jensen: “I’m going to write a book and call it Waiting on Jared.” Jared replied: “I have my dogs that I have to let out, it’s my house that I have to lock up, I work out in the morning…” Jensen cut him off, saying, “And I’m waiting in the car. Jared is the girl.”

Supernatural 7 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sophiii said…
AWWWWW I officially love him. No, wait. Both of them.
over a year ago Sophiii said…
And I am now seriously craving for chocolate.
over a year ago Rosegirl94 said…
The quotes are funny and awesome. I love Jensen so much <3
over a year ago SpNa_myantidrug said…
These two guys are so funny..leave it to Jensen to make fun of Jared whose like five inches taller than him!! LOL
over a year ago princess86 said…
smile
I love these two men. They always make me smile!
over a year ago 67impala said…
...can't talk...mouth full of cookie...absolutely LOADED with chocolate chips....ha,ha! He's adorable! Just like a cuddly teddy bear! I think it's awesome that he and Jared are such good friends in real life. :)
over a year ago lucysmileyface said…
i love this man! and their friendship is just awesome!