Supernatural A New "Sex Scene" Spoiler.

samsgirl84 posted on Nov 13, 2008 at 03:12AM
link

Question: Supernatural has been off the charts amazing this season! But, you've been very general with your spoilers. Any chance you can give your favorite readers some concrete stuff? -- Dianne

Ausiello: One of the of the Winchester brothers will partake in a shirtless (and presumably pantsless) sex scene before the end of November sweeps. Even more shocking than that? The deed is done at a location Supe fans hold sacred. Concrete enough for you?

[[I think its going to be Dean and the back of the Impala.
Any Thoughts?]]
last edited on Nov 14, 2008 at 04:12PM

Supernatural 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Sil2Y5 said…
Oh yeah!! it was time for another sex scene god!! :D
over a year ago fifthbitten said…
i guess it is ok for a sex scene but i really wish it wasn't in the back of the impala
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
Well it said that its a location that fans hold sacred!? and from next's weeks promo it kinda looked like Dean and Anna was in the back of the impala.
over a year ago Allixox said…
=O! the BACK of the IMPALA?!? =( =O!! nooo!!
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
^maybe we'll just have to see.
over a year ago Sophiii said…
OOOH YEAH TOTALLY! Dean and the Impala, my thoughts exactly.
...I now have a mental image stuck in my head. Not that I want to get rid of it..
over a year ago marglo said…
surprise
O MY GOSH! in the back of the impala?!?!
over a year ago ItalianAngel89 said…
I will never look at the Impala the same again. lol
over a year ago elinochka said…
heart
impala will remind me pure sex
over a year ago ScrubsJDCoxGal said…
Holy crap, just yesterday my sister and I were talking (while watching one of the second season episodes) and she was like "Does he do it in the Impala?"
And I said, "Hell no! That thing... he loves it more than any other girl. He wouldn't de-purify it."
As it turns out, I had completely forgotten where he and Anna did it. xD Just call it selective memory.