Supernatural Research

kowalinator posted on Nov 09, 2008 at 06:26AM
Does anyone have any clues as to what kind of sites they use to do their research in the show? They look as if they are actual sites but i can never find anything. If anyone finds anything interesting let me know please thanks.

Supernatural 5 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Simpgirl87 said…
no, they aren't real sites, I think its the props department's job to create the websites, but if you just google what they are talking about you can grenerally find info about it, or you can find myth books at any libary from every culture, that will also have the creatures from the show.
over a year ago kowalinator said…
Hmm thats too bad cause they look pretty dmn good lol

the props guys should make some sites and release them to the public on the CW website or something that would be sweet.

Does anyone know any good books they can recommend on this kind of stuff mostly the demons etc. Ill have to order them online cause im kinda far from any libraries towns etc.

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.
over a year ago PJEstocado said…
Found this in amazon.com

link
over a year ago kowalinator said…
OMG thank you lol

I have been looking for something like that for ages

My internet is slower then molasses in the winter!
so its a pain to look for stuff unless you know exactly what your looking for and what page its on. lol. Ive never used amazon to order stuff before is it reliable?

Thanks again SOOOOO much. Any other stuff will still be appreciated having troubles just trying to get on this forum so researching isnt exactly easy.
over a year ago PJEstocado said…
Glad to be of help.

The link I sent you is the kindle version. For paperback, you can order them from the following:

Ebay:
link

Amazon:
link

Or, you can always check your local bookstore.