Supernatural Where To Next

kakarot posted on Oct 22, 2008 at 03:46PM
ok. first off i would like to say im a big fan of this seson as well as the others before it. but right now it seems to me theve painted them selves into acorner with this storyline.i mean, what happens after this big confrontation of angels an demons. give me your thoughts

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Darkangel6 said…
I don't know what will happen, but all i know is that i don't want it to be the end.
over a year ago Amber132 said…
Kripke said that the show was going to have 5 seasons so I think either this will go on for 2 seasons and the show will end with the confrontation which isn't very likely, or this season wil end with some big mess that Dean and Sam will have to spend the next season cleaning up. maybe something like the devils gate or Sam going evil or something.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Simpgirl87 said…
I dont want it to end either, but I like knowing that they have an end planed, becasue as much as I would like to think it could go on forever, it will be a much better show if they have a deffinate end in mind, becasue sci-fi shows that have no definate end, tend to drag on and become rediculous.