Supernatural Tonight's Episode!

aires547 posted on Sep 19, 2008 at 05:51AM
I loved the first episode tonight and it was totally unexpected well atleast for me that it turned out that an angel pulled Dean out of Hell..I think this season is going to be awesome!!

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago gmz5087 said…
hell yeah...finally some credit for dean...i mean since the YED confessed his plans for sam, everything has been around the psychic son of a demon cuz the dark side had plans for him, but now the almighty lord has plans for Dean, the problem might be that the "work" that dean is about to be offered might be something related to sam, you know since he is the psychic offspring of a demon. hopefully not... but yes what a great episode del carajo de verdad
over a year ago SG1-090 said…
OMG When he said he was an angel i was like OMFG! This season is going to rock! But why did they bring him back? I think it might be because Sam is going to turn dark side and they think Dean is the only one who can save him!!! BUT I'M JUST SO EXCITED! When the angel read dean's thoughts and said Dean didn't think he deserved to be saved i just wanted to hug Dean! He still doesn't get it - he's amazing! Why does he have such low self worth? Plus Bobby's reaction to Dean coming back was so sweet <333
AWW MAN I NEED THE NEXT EPISODE I NEED TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON! I mean they have brought the all powerful mythical god into it now - maybe Sam is like the second coming of satan or something!! Literally *squeeeeeeeeeee*!!!!!!

On a side note i'm not so sure about this new Ruby......she's just so flat and seems like she's gonna be kind of boring - i hope she grows on me!
over a year ago toenie said…
dang.. sg1-090 just said all i wanted to say lol, exact.. not to sure about this ruby to, and when he said because god commended it to, i just freaked lol