Supernatural Who Am I...?

tutorgirl95 posted on Jan 14, 2012 at 08:17PM
Okay, I wanted to try this idea out. It's pretty simple. You pick any character (Which shouldn't be hard, SPN has a crap load of characters) And you put a description of the character you want the next person to guess. You description can be as long as you want it to be, but it has to have at least 3 descriptive words. And who ever guesses correctly get to go next and so on. You can use the same character more than once, but try to spread it out, a little. :)
Okay, I wanted to try this idea out. It's pretty simple. You pick any character (Which shouldn't be h

Supernatural 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago tutorgirl95 said…
smile
I'll go first....

I'm a young kid. My mom works at a hotel. I have a little brother. I got long dirty blonde hair. I thought Dean had a nice car and that Dean and Sam were both gay, when I first met them. Who am I?
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
You are Michael (I don't remember his last name) from Something Wicked in the first season :P he reminded Dean of himself ^^

I have a son and his dad drowned. My dad is the Sheriff. I almost drowned too but got saved by Sam. Who am I?
over a year ago tutorgirl95 said…
laugh
Andrea, Don't know her last name. From Dead in the Water.

I had both blonde and blown hair. My first line in the series, was "I'm the girl who just saved your ass." I had a knife that can kill demons, even though I'm one of them. Who am I??
over a year ago Bibi69 said…
Ruby of course, that double-face demon :O XD

I'm there since season one, but I come and go. I once flirted with Sam. I kissed an angel and he kissed me back! Who am I?