Supernatural Spn Fun Day! Videos

debie24 posted on Aug 19, 2011 at 12:18PM
post all fun day videos here!hope everyone has loads of fun!!!see ya here soon!all videos need to be posted no later than septembber 9!
post all fun day videos here!hope everyone has loads of fun!!!see ya here soon!all videos need to be

Supernatural 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago debie24 said…
please rember all vids need to be posted no later than september 9 !
everyone new game for the videos, every guest comes up with six questions ,about sam,dean,cass,then the one with the most correct answers to everyones questions is the winner ,its samfans,against dean fans ,vs cass fans!
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago User20392 said…
Oh okay, I actually did click on this forum but it didn't want to load. My Internet sucks... Just one thing: there's also some guys in here, so it would be good to just say Sam/Dean/Cass fans, just saying. So everyone will feel welcome to play this!

And do the questions have to be like the quiz questions about each character? :) That is the only question I'm asking, once I get an answer then the game begins! :D
yes the questions do need to be in quiz form about each character you should have two questions per character! and of course everyones welcome to play we already have a guy in the game if hes still playing that is !but everyone is surely welcome to play!
you must introduce all your guest before your party begins!have them stand and say their name out loud!
over a year ago User20392 said…
Sure. Sorry, I told you I wouldn't ask any more questions, but ... Should I just post the questions? Because I wouldn't know exactly what videos to use for the questions. I mean, I don't even have any accounts on YouTube, and I have no idea how people can make videos of scenes of Supernatural or anything else and upload it to YouTube... do they use cameras or something? So I don't know. Hope I'm not bothering you.
you are not bothering me and yes we use cameras to do the filming!hope you got the message i sent you!thanks!
ok so heres my video dont laugh at us to hard this was the best i could do hardly any of my guest showed anyway here it is!watch and comment!
to all my spn fun day players I wont be on at 4 I hope it will be soon got to go to the hospital not feeling well at all its a bad migraine need to get some shots !but hopefully I ll be able to be here soon!
over a year ago pizzapi said…
sick
hope you feel better !
ok so everyone go ahead comment on video!