Supernatural Season Four Spoilers!!

samsgirl84 posted on Jun 05, 2008 at 09:33PM
link
Here^^
link
& Here^^

Supernatural creator, and all around cool guy, Eric Kripke, spoke to TV Guide, and appears in this week’s issue of the magazine. He talks a lot about setting up Supernatural fandom’s Summer of Angst, and a little on what his plans are for Dean’s new direction.

He confirms a lot of rumors and fills in a lot of spoilage for the curious:

1) Dean will stay in Hell for six months, in human time. In Hell time, it could amount to years.

2) Dean needed to go to Hell. He needed a “turning point”.
What happens in Hell, and how Dean gets out, are primary arcs in Season 4.

3) Once Dean is out, he’ll have to adjust to the world that was forced to move on without him.

4) Is Dean a demon? No. As many suspected because of Ruby’s revelations, having your humanity burn away requires centuries in Hell.

5) Dean won’t remember much about his ordeal in Hell.

6) Ruby will return. [I admit it. I like Ruby. I want to see her help them kick butt again.]

7) A new species will appear. YUM!

8) We’ll see more of Rufus Turner, Bobby’s friend in Vermont, from Time is on My Side, who gave Dean the information on Bela.

9) I suspect, from Kripke’s revelations that we’ll see quite a bit of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder, when Dean returns.

10) He’ll have lots of issues rebuilding his life, after being in Hell for a considerable length of (Hell) time.

11) Sam may have promised Dean that he wouldn’t try to discover his special powers, but I believe we’ll see some of it come out. Kripke only hints vaguely, but how else are they going to take down Lilith?

last edited on Jun 05, 2008 at 09:37PM

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago kiaya91 said…
thanks!
over a year ago mcewen_girl said…
Man...I don't want to see Dean messed up...but Kripke also said he would still be the smart-ass we all know and LOVE so thats good!!...I CANT WAIT
over a year ago supernatural6 said…
yay! he won't be a demon! = )