Supernatural Bela's Fate.....

samsgirl84 posted on May 03, 2008 at 12:40AM
It has been reported that in next week's All New Episode "Time Is On My Side" that Bela's Fate will be determined. Bobby finds out where Bela is hiding then calls Dean to tell him. Dean then leaves Sam to go find Bela and retrive the Colt. She and Dean have one final battle where he leaves her in a desprete and potentially fatal position. Will she survive?

I am personally sad to see her leave, I think Bela is an awesome character and Lauren is a wonderful actress and will have a good career ahead of her.

last edited on May 03, 2008 at 12:49AM

Supernatural 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago bodle said…
hella no, she makes the boys look totally dumb, she was supposed to be an antagonist. Gordan and YED were antagonists, shes just plain annoying and has no place in the show

i won't be sad to see her leave, but Lauren is a great actress to pull of a character like bela, she will have a good career ahead of her
over a year ago samsgirl84 said…
Ok, I do agree BUT thats just her attitude and the way she is and even though she does make the boys look dumb, they always come back will something better and a reason why we love them so much.
over a year ago LEE337 said…
i wonder if her and ruby will be in the same episode just once for more than 2 secs