Supernatural Another Writing Contest (Deadline: October 12)

water_ledgling posted on Jul 15, 2011 at 01:51AM
i know this has been done before but i have a different topic: sam and dean stop ghost hunting.
yes, i know that would be tragic but i want to see how many ways you can make them go out of business and how creative you can get.
story must be at least 50 words. most original will be chosen
i know this has been done before but i have a different topic: sam and dean stop ghost hunting.
yes,

Supernatural 2 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago deans-girl67 said…
sunny
Bye-Bye Hunting!!!

Dean and Sam sit alone in a dark room in their shared apartment, thinking about what happened...why it happened. Castiel is gone, as well as Bobby, and their father, John. The apocolypse is over, Lucifer in Hell again, Michael in Heaven with the new God. Dean turns slowly to Sam. The crushed look on his face gives Sam's heart a tug. "Sammy, why did we stop? This isn't what Dad wanted. This isn't what WE wanted." He said. "Dean, we stopped because there wasn't anything left to hunt for. I hate seeing you so sad. And over something we didn't even WANT to do." Sam replied. The flashback came back to Dean. Lisa and Ben...captured, gone...dead. A few lone tears rolled down Dean's pale cheeks. Sam rubbed his back in circular motions, trying to calm him. "Dean. Hey, Dean. It's okay, I promise you, to stop hunting was the best thing for you. Getting your mind off that crap was good for you. Putting yourself back in would have killed you." Sam said. Sam's heart broke at each of his brother's whimpers and sobs. Sam took his brother by the shoulders. "Dean, we stopped because YOU needed to. And I stopped because YOU need ME. It's my turn to help YOU. We stopped because you had something so important taken away from you, you would have eventually done something stupid that would have killed you. Please, just understand that. We will never thrust ourselves back into that life. We'll stay together and help and protect each other. We'll be together...forever. I swear." Sam said. Dean calmed down and realized he could always count on his brother. Maybe he was right. "good bye and good riddance to hunting." Dean said, with the first smiled he'd had in over 2 months.
over a year ago deans-girl67 said…
srry pretty crap story...