Supernatural Killing Eve Ruined The Season And Show

alponce posted on Jun 16, 2011 at 08:32PM
First when they killed off the alphas i thought that was dumb because they made them so strong. then eve was the one that created all monsters. She was more powerful than angels. She owned purgatory. Then a pheonix a creature that she created kills her. Plus since she owns purgatory would'nt she have the power to use the souls if she wanted. they built the whole season around eve and at the minute go the war in heavon. Plus if the souls give so much power shouldn't crowly be more powerful than the castiel because he has the souls from hell. plus wouldn't lucifer have used the souls to fight the heavon in season five or lilith or azazel before him.

Supernatural 4 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago smileypop9 said…
smile
I do think that killing Eve so early was a mistake, but I don't think it ruined the show.
over a year ago alponce said…
She was a god, not one of these little gods that sam a dean kill regulary. she was killed by something she created. thats like dean killing god.
over a year ago smileypop9 said…
smile
Yeah, it is really strange to just kill her off like that, especially cos she's the mother of EVERY evil thing that the brothers hunt, but the show is still good.
over a year ago User20392 said…
I also beieve it was just too easy, but I don't agree with you when it you say the show was ruined. Besides, there will possibly be even more villians there, not just Eve, and I don't really know why, but I do believe she might come back... XD I didn't really like her, but still.

Besides, Lucifer is very probably coming back anyway, and with what happened to Cas, I think there's gonna be even more stuff happening in the next seasons of Supernatural, so if you didn't like the sixth season after all, it's very possible that Supernatural will improve in the next two seasons. Just give it a chance. :/
last edited over a year ago