Stormclan The First Battle; The Battle of Bloodrun Hill!

Edwin3 posted on Nov 08, 2010 at 03:25PM
Peachpaw and Minceclaw walked together in the forest. They were laughing and happy and they didn't need anyone to tell them what to do.
“What are you doing?” asked Peachpaw laughing as Minceclaw threw a leaf at her. She squealed with laughter as he threw more leaves. She purred and brushed up against him feeling his warm side rise and fall with his breathing. He leans his head against her and purred warmly, panting from their run. Suddenly he stopped and he lifted his tail for silence. He stood.
“What is it?” she asked. He shook his head and took a tentative step forward.
“Do you feel that?” he asked. She shook her head.
“Feel what?” Then she felt it too. The slight tremble in the ground. “What is that?” she asked. “It feels like....” she didn't know what to compare it to. He did.
“No it doesn't,” he murmured and he pointed. “Look.”
Peachpaw looked and regretted it. What she was scarier than anything she'd seen before (other than Parchpaw getting sick like that). She saw cats—thousandss of them—running toward StormClan land down the hill on the opposite end, their eyes furious their fur fluffed out—and at the lead was Scarletstar, her eyes burning with rage.

THE RULES: Lynxstar of LavaClan, Leopardstar of IvyClan, Foxstar of HeatherClan....they can't comment today. DO NOT attack them or if you do make sure that they put up a damn good fight because they're a Clan leader which means that unless you're Stormstar they're probably better than you. Also, if you have characters in more than one Clan you MUST comment as them too and don't just let the StormClan cats have the easy route because there are over SEVENTEEN Clans fighting us right now. I'm not sure how many there are. Also there are several rogues, the cats from the mountains, and pretty much everyone hates StormClan :p Duskbreak and Darkblaze are here but the original people commenting as them aren't here so whoever wants to play them can.

One last thing....GOOD LUCK!

Stormclan 133 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-133 of 133

over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
crying
What about Strawberryleaf? ~Briarcloud
crying
*struggles* No! ~Brightberry

Serrapaw! ~Geckotooth

*pins her down* ~Serrapaw

*struggles still* ~Brightberry
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
Comfort her....Let her know I love her....our loves doesn't fade because of death....I will always be with her...and with all of you...*looks up at my sister* Be strong deputy...Lead this clan on to great things....When it is your time...you will be a fine leader...-Thornclaw

*rests my muzzle on his head* I'll....I will....I couldn't have gotten this far without you brother. -Nightbreeze

*nods and looks at the rest of my family* Don't cry for me...I'll see you all some day....I will be watching over you....-Thornclaw
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
*starts putting cobwebs on Lilacpaw's wounds*
~Maplepelt
crying
No!!! Daddy no!!! ~Brightberry

*pads up to him* Grandpa? ~Bloomkit

*runs over to her* Bloomkit! Shadekit! Littlekit! What are you doing here? ~Sharpclaw

*shakes her head* Following mommy. and you. ~Bloomkit
over a year ago IchigoShirosaki said…
*scans the clearing after the battle**pads over to her deputy* Is everyone okay? *Waveheart(who isn't here) shakes head* *looks around and sees Mapleheart hovering over a cat**runs over to her and sees Lilacpaw* Is she going to be okay?
~Foxstar of HeatherClan
over a year ago Guillaume19 said…
blush
*pads up to foxstar and looks at her still ushering his kits* -gorgestone

foxstar! i knew you were real! -sweetkit

*brushes her cheek* -gorgestone
angelic
*smiles at the kits* Hello little ones...My how beautiful you are...and so big too...Take care of your mother..She needs you....*looks up at Brightberry and Suntooth* I'm so proud of you....You've become great warriors....Nighthoot as well....*looks up at Diamondpaw* Can I ask you something....-Thornclaw

Anything...-Diamondpaw

How 'bout a song...I know you have a great voice...Just like Ashfleck....-Thornclaw

*nods and whips my eyes, sings quietly* -Diamondpaw
over a year ago TeiLeisu said…
worried
*sees her kits and winces* ~Olivecoat
crying
*purrs and holds her kit crying* ~Ashfleck

*watches Diamondpaw still confused* *reaches down and paws Thornclaw* Hey! Wake up. ~Bloomkit

*pulls Bloomkit back a little with his tail* ~Sharpclaw

*wails* ~Brightberry
last edited over a year ago
crying
*sobs* -Nightbreeze

*bows head, crying* -Ravenbeak

*presses my face in his fur* -Crystaldapple

Goodbye...*brushes his head with my tail, tears running down my face* I promise I'll take care of mom. -Suntooth
*shrugs* I-I'm not sure. If I have gotten to her sooner, then yes, but right now... *looks up at Foxstar* She's lost a lot of blood... I'll do whatever I can do to save her... *looks back down at Lilacpaw and continues working on her*
~Maplepelt
I know it's bad timing but I gtg Be back later :\ oh and Penny...I ate that eclair all by my lonesome. ;)
Okay bye.
over a year ago IchigoShirosaki said…
*paces the clearing*
~Foxstar of HeatherClan
*walks over to Foxstar* Hello Foxstar. -Nightbreeze
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
i missed the whole thing dont you people have school?!!

*walks over to Parchpaw has a few cuts but is fine* you ok?
-Tanglepaw

*looks around standing in the nuresery entrance*
-Bumblehive

*licks the blood off his paw*
-Birchjumper

*looks around*
-Vinepaw
crying
Haha I'm stayin' home sick. XD

*sobs* -Cottontail

*stops singing and cries* -Diamondpaw
(Well My whole school has off today--Me, the Leisu's, Ichigo, Moonshine(who never came on)-- ferretandsilt, I'm not sure. and Edwin I think graduated college?)

*sighs and turns to Foxstar* I've done all that I can. We may be able to take her to camp, but it's a little risky..
~Maplepelt of HeatherClan
(Edwin said her professor was sick.)
(Oh. Well that makes better sense. My mom is going to college, and when her Professor is sick, she comes right back home. xD)

*looks up at the StormClan cats* If it is okay with your leader, may we stay here for a little bit until Lilacpaw is ready enough for travel?
(Ha cool)

I think it would be okay. -Nightbreeze
*nods in thanks*
*nods* -Nightbreeze
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
(what happened?)
over a year ago -Foxfang- said…
(NExt time, wait for me!!!)
(Sorry foxfang.)
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
meh
I'm not sorry. I freed ColdClan.
wink
Yeah that's good to. Haha now I have a high status in that clan. Lol
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
hmmm
didnt you already have a high status in StormClan?
Ha I'm not talking about StormClan.
over a year ago Primlily17 said…
i think there talking about coldclan
Yes I was