Stormclan Snakefang, Cinderwind, & Goldenshine are now warriors in the sight of StarClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Aug 02, 2010 at 01:48AM
"Cinderpaw, Snakepaw, and Goldenpaw do you three promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend this clan even at the cost of your lives?" Stormstar asked.
"We do!" Replied all three apprentaces.
"Then by the power vested in me, gven by StarClan, I give you your warrior names! Cinderpaw will now be known as Cinderwind, while Snakepaw will forever be called Snakefang and Goldenpaw will be recieved as Goldenshine! StarClan welcomes you three as full warriors of StormClan!

Stormclan 101 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 101

over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
hmmm
*looks at Dogtail then back at Briakit* And I'm not too sure that I know them. Where did you learn them?
~Sandpelt
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
lionpaw doesnt know them hes just rough at play but hed nvr attck a clanmate with tht power and unsheathed claws -Sweetpetal

awakes -Maplekit
over a year ago TalaLeisu said…
*licks Maplekit's ear* Are you okay? ~Briarkit on Dogtail's account~
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
wink
(I'm back on my account) *paces back and forth* Oh no!(thinks) I hope I didn't hurt her too badly...~Briarkit~

*rests tail on kit's shoulder* Do no hesitate to answer when StarClan calls you, Briarkit *says meaningfully* ~Daisyflower~
over a year ago ferretandsilt said…
blush
*twitches ears* Briarkit stop fretting. We KNOW it wasn't you're fault. Now teach me some of those moves! ~Molekit

*stares at ground with icy blue eyes* ~Skykit
worried
*draws ear back in nervousness* Teach you moves? ~Briarkit~
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
smile
*purrs* Well, if you know a move, it doesn't hurt to teach your littermates the moves too.
~Pricklespots
im fine no thxs to u hot shot and dont take tht as a compliment *gets up dusts off her fur and walks out of the den* -Maplekit
*stares after Maplekit in sadness* I didn't do it on purpose*mutters to self* *glances at Pricklespots and Molekit in growing panic* I...I don't know what you're talking about. I made those moves up! (feels that she shouldn't tell them about the dreams*in head*)~Briarkit~

*flicks ears* ~Daisyflower~
please dont tell me u ddnt enjoy knocking my body to the floor and pinning me -Maplekit
worried
*draws ears back in fear* Well...I enjoyed the play until I realized that I was actually hurting you. Then it ceased to be fun. ~Briarkit~
maybe u should keep ur claws in were not in the thick of battle! and u wouldnt be hurting ur clanmates in battle either! -Maplekit
over a year ago flowergirl19 said…
angry
*glares at her* im sure thts EXXACTLY wuts goin on, briarkit. *flicks tail* do u need help getin to ur nest, maplekit? honeykit

*glares at honeykit* dont b rude 2 ur sister! dappleberry
smile
*looks at Briarkit* But... can you teach ME those moves?
~Brindlekit
no i can walk and do everthing its just an incision im alright now i only fainted because of shock but thank you honeykit -Maplekit
smile
*nods* want to share some food itll make u feel better. honeykit
meh
*stares expectantly at Briarkit* ~Dogtail~
angelic
*dips head and ears go down* I know. I'm sorry, Maplekit. ~Briarkit~
angry
*growls* kit! Tell me where you learned these moves! ~Dogtail~
u should be *smiles mischeviously* btw thxs honeykit im starving! *digs into the mouse*
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
*purrs* Maplekit will eventually forgive Briarkit, I hope. ~Swiftbreeze

(Whispers in Briarkit's ear "You'll have to be the best, but is it worth the kill?" ~Fernsniffer[unnoticed by cats])
dont wrry im not revenage cat but im not a regretting cat either -maplekit
That's good. At least you won't regret playing with Briarkit or seek revenge. *nods* ~Dogtail~
big smile
*crouches down and pounces on Briakit* Hehe. Gotcha!
~Brindlekit
worried
*rolls on the ground then leaps away from Brindlekit* No more playing! I don't want to hurt you too! ~Briarkit~
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*walks up to Briarkit* Briarkit where did you learn those and dont lie to me..*looks down at the kit*
-Tanglescar-
sad
But Briarkit, I want to play with you!
~Brindlekit
*glares at kit* ~Dogtail~
blush
*backs away, ears down in fear again* I told you! I made them up! ~Briarkit~
*glares at her* your lieing to me Briarkit and you couldnt have made those up these are very advanced moves..
-Tanglescar-
this one stormstar!
worried
*draws ears back* What do you mean, "This one, Stormstar?" ~Briarkit~
angry
You're lying, Briarpaw, we all know it. Tell us. NOW. ~Dogtail~
angry
*raps tail aroudn kit* stop it guys! shes tellin the truth i dont doubt it! dappleberry

*bares teeth* ur never goin to get anythin useful out of tht thing anyway! shes a freak nd u no it! honeykit

*glncs at kit* now honeykit, thts rude. dappleberry

*lashes tail* if she plans ways to harm cats all day shes a freak whos obsesed! i cant stand bein related to it! honeykit
last edited over a year ago
sad
But Honeykit! What about all the GOOD times you've had with Briarpaw? ~Molekit

*watches* ~Skykit
tongue
*nods* You can't say anything for certain, Honeykit. Briarpaw isn't a freak, she's just very...creative. ~Swiftbreeze

(Whispers in Honeykit's ear "You cannot trust them. You don't want them to find out." ~Stoneface[you'll find out later]unnoticed by cats)
last edited over a year ago
sad
*flcks ears at stonefaces mesage* ur right *she muters so no1 can hear her* honeykit

*purrs at ever1s reasurance* thnks guys 4 helpin me nd my kits. *choked up wth emotion* dappleberry
*purrs and brushes against Dappleberry* Anytime, Dappleberry. *pads away with Shrewclaw* ~Swiftbreeze

(*leans into Honeykit's ear* You're almost ready, my kit. Soon, you'll be a warrior. ~Stoneface)<<<CANNOT BE HEARD BY CATS
laugh
What's up with all these evil cats training younger cats? I'm just curious.
tongue
Nobody knows. *shrug* I don't. But now I'm officially going to roleplaying kits. I'll have to. Anyone want to join me?
big smile
I might. I like Sharpkit, the name, but then again, all of the names were cute. Heatherkit, Sharpkit, Owlkit, and Thistlekit, right?
big smile
Yup! That's right! Wow... Lots of toms, and only one she-kit... Of course, no one knows that yet. xD But hey! I'm a mother! And... how am I supposed to know to name them those names? What if I wanted to name one... Fragkit? (not really) or... Stonekit? Ya know? Just wondering!
meh
Fernsniffer names them to you every night in your sleep so that you'll name them the names she wants. That's what I think, anyway, I can't tell for sure.
hmmm
Hmm...
tongue
This makes me feel SO much better after what just happened to me. I'm so addicted to Glee music. :p
over a year ago DuskCrow100 said…
*licks paw and draws it over face then starts licking his back coat, his fluffy tail waving in the air behind him* ~Oddpaw

(I have no comment about the recent events)
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
*walks over to Tanglescar and glares at Briarpaw* dont lie to your deputy* ~Parchheart
meh
*blinks at her* I'm not. I seriously did make them up. ~Briarpaw~
*looks at her and growld but walks away to a shaddyspot with Parchheart*
-Tanglescar-
worried
*head down* I hate it when they growl at me. But I can't tell them the truth who'd EVER believe that? ~Briarpaw~

(Fernsniffer watches then pads away smiling unnoticed by cats)