Stormclan The newest Warriors! Sandpelt and Bluepelt!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jul 26, 2010 at 06:46AM
I walk out of my den on a warm, blue-skyed morning. The birds were singing, the green leaves on the trees were rustling, and the wind seemed to be whsipering a thousand words.
I looked around the camp and noticed most of the clan were sharing tounges early. Perfect, I thought as I jumped on the highrock and called the clan together; "Let all cats old enough to catch there own prey, join beneath the highrock for a clan meeting!"
I waited for the clan to settle, "Steamfur, Tanglescar, do you both agree that your apprentaces are ready to become warriors?" I asked.
Steamfur nodded his approval, while Tanglescar dipped his head respectfully. I noticed out of the side of my eyes, Jayshivers dash over to Bluepaw and begine giving her licks of reasurance. I then waited for Sandpaw and Bluepaw to step up, before speaking.
"Bluepaw, Sandpaw do you both promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend this clan with your life?" I asked.
"I do!" Bluepaw yowled excitedly.
"I do" Sandpaw agreed, I wondered if she was thinking of her sister Lichenpaw who now walked in StarClan."
"Then in the sight of StarClan, I give you both your warrior names! Bluepaw, from this moment on you will be called Bluepelt, while Sandpaw, from now on you will be known as Sandpelt! StarClan welcomes you both full warroirs of StormClan!

Later that night, as I walk past Sandpelt and Bluepelt who were keeping watch, I stop infront of Sandpelt. She looks up at me with shinning amber eyes as she remains silent for her vigil.
"I know its hard for you, losing Lichenpaw, but remember, although Lichenpaw wasnt here to become a warrior with you, Bluepelt was, and Lichenpaw was beside you the whole time." I told her then walked into my den.
last edited on Jul 26, 2010 at 06:50AM

Stormclan 174 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 174

over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
hmmm
not even with Emberfoot?
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
emberflame............*flashes back to the memories as an apprentice with hunting and eating together with him* once but nvr again he ddnt like me so i will nvr feel tht way again
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
smile
Hey, don't say that! Just because one cat didn't like you, doesn't mean that you should have shut out your love life! *glances at Steamfur*
--Pricklespots
smile
but i nvr liked anyone else -Sweetpetal
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
laugh
*purrs* Yeah, memories. By the way, I always wanted to know...who was my father? ~Daisyflower~

*leaps onto Daisyflower's tail* I was just telling Sandpelt that I think Birchpaw likes Brindlekit... *flicks tail and attacks Daisyflower's again* ~Briarkit~
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
smile
*looks at Daisyflower* No one knows I guess. Spruceleaf is the only one who knows that.
~Sandpelt

There's that name again!! Who was Spruceleaf??
~Brindlekit
smile
*smiles at Brindlekit's voice* Want to hear a story? ~Daisyflower~
big smile
*looks up at Daisyflower* About Spruceleaf?
~Brindlekit
smile
*nods* Yes. ~Daisyflower~
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
*walks over to Daiseyflower* can i hear to? *sits down besides Brindlekit*
-Birchpaw-
big smile
*nods* When I was born, my mother was a magnificent she-cat, a brave warrior that I loved like the sun. She was my mother, and a great mother at that (at least I hope). I was just a kit, and my mother had gone out to stretch her legs and now that I think about it meet my unnamed father. I wanted to follow her so, I did. But when Fernkit, Featherkit and I left the camp, we got lost. Spruceleaf came back and found us gone. We were such good kits! We even left a nice trail to follow. So it wasn't hard for her to return us. *smiles* It was great. ~Daisyflower~
so yoi never met your father?
-Birchpaw-
big smile
*looks up at Daisyflower waiting for her to tell the story*
~Brindlekit
tongue
That was the story, Brindlekit. And no, I never knew my father. *head down* I really wanted to, but Spruceleaf never told us. ~Daisyflower~
hmmm
(sorry, posted that before the story popped up! lol)
*gasps* You never knew your father? I wonder why she kept this from you..
~Brindlekit
*nods in agreement and whisperd in her ear* you need to tell your sister to stop telling everyone i like you..*says shyly*
-Birchpaw-
*nods and walks up to Briarkit* Why are you telling everyone that Birchpaw likes me?
~Brindlekit
laugh
*glances at Brindlekit* Why? Does he? ~Briarkit~
blush
I-I don't know... but you have to stop!
~Brindlekit
*walks up to them* yes i do like Brindlekit..*says shyly*
-Birchkit-
i like you Brindlekit but do you like me? *Ask shyly incase she said no*
-Birchpaw-
smirk
*smirks* Why can't I tell anyone? ~Briarkit~
i just dont want them to make a big deal out of it *murmers shyly* and you like Darkpaw. *smirks*
-Birchpaw-
wink
*smiles* He WAS a good friend. ~Briarkit~
what do you mean WAS? *tackles her and pins her to the floor*
-Birchpaw-
laugh
*laughs and throws him aside like dust* He won't talk to me anymore. I've gotten over it. If he doesn't want to be my friend then he doesn't have to be. ~Briarkit~
*gets up* my dad said he had alot on his mind and i think he still likes you..* shakes his ruft fur*
-Birchpaw-
blush
*looks t Birchpaw* I like you too.
~Brindlekit

*looks at Brindlekit and Birchpaw* Aww, young love.
~Sandpelt
*purrs and sits Besides her*
-Birchpaw-
blush
*stares* I'm not gonna fall in love! It isn't for me. *glances at Darkpaw* I can see why he's mad at me if I'm thinking that way. ~Briarkit~
over a year ago Emberfoot said…
sad
yes, i admit it ok? I left fanpop! And I left Bluefire! But I never stopped thinking about her or fanpop *looks over at Bluefire, eyes full of love* and i still come on every once in a while -Emberflame
over a year ago Blackfeather8 said…
hmmm
......*tips head*
worried
*purrs* Emberflame, that was very sweet. ~Daisyflower~
so your never going to have a mate Briarkit? ¤lookd at her with question*
-Birchpaw-
blush
*shrugs* I don't think so. Not at this rate xD ~Briarkit~
*sighs* ok then...
-Birchpaw-
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
*tail twitches in amusement as I look at Emberflame* ~Stormstar
hmmm
*glares* I'm still wondering who my father was. Stormstar, do you know? ~Daisyflower~
angelic
~StarClan~

*sighs* I should have told her before I left. If only I could go back...
~Spruceleaf

~StormClan~

*looks at Briarkit and tilts head* Why don't you want to have a mate? Are you thinking of becoming the medicine cat?
~Brindlekit
angry
*lashes tail, unsheathes claws, bares teeth and growls* No! I'm not! ~Briarkit~
*listions in silence*
-Birchpaw-
blush
*shrinks back*
~Brindlekit
over a year ago salamence42 said…
O.O
my name is sweetpetal...........if u can evan reemeber tht emberflame *turns away* besides u had kits with other she-cats inculding stormstar so dont give me tht..

umm excuse me whts going on? -Daykit
over a year ago salamence42 said…
Yo daykit.
over a year ago Blackfeather8 said…
hmmm
I am in that same state....sis

-Redkit
over a year ago Edwin3 said…
surprise
*blinks* He's a player, I get it! *turns to Sweetpetal* Worry not, you'll be fine. ~Swiftbreeze
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
crying
yaaaay i missed another warrior ceremony. Bluepelt, Sandpelt!

-Dreamtail
but...but i dont know how to feel bout u now tht u admit tht u like me...but u mite turn on me again just when i start to like u -Sweetpetal
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
laugh
lol Dreamtail! Get here on time more often! lol!