Stormclan The truth.

Pennypatch321 posted on Jul 07, 2010 at 06:30AM
*Jumps up on a rock to get the Clans attention* This has gone too far! Well, this is what you've all been waiting for. The truth. *gulps* You all were half right that me and Moonshine are the same person, and that we are two different people. *looks over at Stormstar* I'm surprised that when I was exiled, you didn't exile Moonshine too. I mean, whenever I created Moonshine321, I told you all about it. *looks back at Clan* Even though I created Moonshine321, doesn't mean that I'm still that person! One of my friends loves warriors, just like me and Soyala do, but she didn't have an e-mail to create a fanpop and have all of the fun in these clubs. I told her that I had a second account, and that she could use that one. She became Moonshine321. She became Moonshine. She became Pricklespots. She became everything that I was when I was Moonshine321.

She loves this, and when I got kicked out of StormClan the first time, I told her, and then she got on, and tried to help calm things down. She's good at helping people if you give her a chance. She can be wise, just like you Stormstar. And she is very calm at all of these situations like this. She does what she thinks is right, and occasionally gets punished for it, but occasionally gets rewarded.

Please Stormstar, please understand this message. Let all of StormClan understand this message. It will help me sleep better tonight. *jumps off rock and walks away, head drooping.*

Stormclan 213 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 213

over a year ago Blacksun2 said…
*sighs* if he died hed be in the starclan aligence forum
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
sad
shush, Lionkit. Show some respect. *says sternly*

-Dreampaw
over a year ago salamence42 said…
Ok so let me set things straight. I didn't die or get kicked out. I'm just in a lot of the same clans as er Pennypatch. I am a boy, but a lot of people call me Sally and so that's my nickname.
Oh and btw the Mayan dude had to stop somewhere. It just happened to be 2012. The 2012 stuff is a bunch of crap.
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
Okay, well then that could be why I knew you from somewhere! But I'm sorry, but, you're going to have to leave StormClan. We don't act kindly to strangers.
~Sandpaw
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
boy o boy is that true.
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
angry
Fine then! *arches down and prepares to leap* Leave or I'll give you a scar you'll never forget!

-Dreampaw
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
hmmm
*narrows eyes at Samlamance42* hmmm.........thats odd......... ~Stormstar
hmmm
why do i keep thinkin hes a clanmate? Somthins screamin n my head not to chase salamace off, as if he was a member of StormClan but hes not........so wtf is up with my mind? Never mind, must've seen him somewhere b4 or somthin? hmm.........does he hav a sister? ~Stormstar
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
from midnight clan maybe?
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
big smile
maybe he WANTS 2 join... im just sayin

(*^_^*)oO@$&hehe9800~Snakepaw
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
meh
*twitches tail and stairs at Stormstar with front paw high in the air* I think your blind Stormstar, didnt you read the letter AT ALL?!?!?!?!?!??! *turns around as tail twitches irratably and mutters* what kind of leader is Stormstar to let somthing like this slide?! I thought she was better then this?! To let a subordinate tell her wat to do and boss her around! Stormstars not the same cat she used to be! ~Duskbreak
thts because lightninghiss is his sister maybe and he is in midnightclan
over a year ago Moonbeam2 said…
angry
dustbreak! stormstar is a wonderful leader you should respect her descions! *growls*
over a year ago Cinderstar said…
sad
daddy? whts wrong?
Yes Lightninghiss is my sister and yes, I also want to join.
*growls* i dont like u
neither do i
good
laugh
lolz
im bored now
zzz
bored....................
bored bored bored bored bored bored bored
agreed
hmmm
*tail twitches* Why do we feel that we know you? Were you ever a member of StormClan? Other than just a fan?
~Sandpaw
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
mischievous
because hes in all of ur clan i suppose he is in midnightclan but thts all i know
@blacksun2 and cinderstar. Great. I hate you all too.
Yes I am in midnightclan. Or am i?
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Oh, I think at some point he was a member.
Oh, I think at some point he was a member.
why dd u post tht twice? and salamence ur just and annoying pussy cat who has no sense of where he belongs and spends his life talking bout pokemon and academics and irratating ppl!
surprise
*looks at Lionpaw surprised* You shouldn't say that to people. Especially when Stormstar never ordered him to leave, and when he wants to join. Your behavior could scare off every cat that wants to join StormClan!
~Sandpaw
i dont hate everyone who wants to join i just hate him because he came into our clan randomly without being member and ddnt evan think about joining until we yelling at him to do it or leave!
wink
*looks at Lionpaw with shinning eyes* its nice to hav such sharp~tounged n loyal cats n StormClan again, glad to no my clans not turning n2 Softbellies *mind trails off as i think about Thistletail* ~Stormstar

(also u don hav a point Pennypatch thnxs for sharing!)
over a year ago StichxAngel4eva said…
salamence42 is actually a rly cool person Lionpaw. & i'd want to b making friends rather than enemies within ur own clan.

i gotta get this freakin duck away from me ~ Snakepaw
O.O Wow Blacksun you really hate me. And Moonstorm has been my friend for a while. If you haven't noticed I have been a fan of stormclan WAY before I joined; I just dont like being in too many clans at once. Oh and thanks Snakepaw. Anyway, Lionpaw, if you hate what I like talking about then just ignore me.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
stormstar i think u hav another thistletail on ur hands again......i hope u guide him carefully his abition and strength could be used in many ways i hope u plan to keep him loyal like he is now
over a year ago Moonbeam2 said…
*nods* very loyal now i wish i had tht much time
sad
hey im loyal too! *pouts*
Oops, I didn't mean to post tht twice. 0.o And Sally never talks bout Pkmn. I do. ^^
(your welcome Stormstar!)

Moonbeam2 you should be happy that you have time to get on StormClan, and still have other things to do! I only have things to do when school comes, on Mondays and Tuesdays (for papers which will probably stop soon. stupid carsickness), and today cuz my sister is coming over (eep! I haven't seen her in AGES!! plus she has no license and lives about an hour away)! So I won't be on much these next few days. Although Tuesday I may be on.. My sister volunteered to help my mom deliver the newspapers this week...
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
I'm back! Sort of. I may be on the east cost again but this is my brother's last day here. He joined the airforce, and we're all going down to BWI to say goodbye. Of course, I'll be on as much as I can, but my OTHER brother Guillo has to finish a project for honors english which means...NO COMPUTER! fantastic(sarcasm).
sarcasm! i love it so lolz
big smile
Yeah. xD Me too! It's like a second language at my house. Just ask Birde what she has to live with. (nicknaming everyone in my family for safety precautions they have in place) She has to deal with all the time(until tomorrow) Daddy and Mommy, Dman, Ed Ed and Eddie, Guillaume, Tala, and ME 24/7. She knows sarcasm inside out and backward at this point lol
@Lionpaw: If you dont like pokemon or academics, no problemo. MESSI SCORES!!!
smile
*purrs* I love pokemon, but I never watch it anymore.
I never watch pokemon anymore either. I would rather do something else with my time, but don't get me wrong, I like pokemon.
...................okay
smile
*purrs*
*purrs too*
purr purr is tht all we do? lets do somthing fun