Stormclan 100 Fans of StormClan!

Moonstorm100 posted on Jun 19, 2010 at 04:35PM
At last StormClan has reached 100 fans! its been here since October, 2009! So StormClan has reached it's 8th moon on Fanpop! To celebrate StormClan n all the fans that made this possible, m goin to give a reward to anyone who comments n this forum! If u comment here, then i will send u 2 props that either u dont hav or hav the least of! Hope u appreicate them! Thnxs everyone that made this possible! Dd u pple ever notice my name was Moonstorm 100? Now u no why! Here just hang out, role play, comment, n just hav a good time!
 At last StormClan has reached 100 fans! its been here since October, 2009! So StormClan has reached
last edited on Jun 19, 2010 at 04:54PM

Stormclan 133 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 133

over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
laugh
m 13! i just turned 13 n october lolz! hey? same moon i joined!
over a year ago lovejr08 said…
cool
cool
ok so I origionally wrote this intro for my book for PunkMonk but i wanted to post it here 2 so u no wat my books about!

Long ago, scientist mixed wolves & wil dogs together & made a whole new breed of dogs they called Suedo wolves, cause most resembled wolves more! Then one night, a storm broke out n lightning struke the electric fence that kept them in! All 50 Psuedo Wolves escaped that night!
And now, a centry has passed, and one of the formed packs of the wolves that escaped called The Pack of Storm, have never had a harder life! There numbers are increasing and prey sources in the territory are descreasing! But wen a strange messanger wolf brings news of a gathering, The Pack of Storm might hav a chance to gain more territory yet! But as they travel south, Wind, daughter of the alpha of Storm, is first to notice a dark force watching her and her packmates with sinister eyes that spell threat! then wen a huge sickness strikes! Wind soon learns that its not the future she has to figure out, but the past! Meanwhile Winds best friend Erol, is on her on mission. Being raised in The pack of Storm and born as a loner with memory loss, Erol is determined to discover wat her real past was and wat really happened to her parents n littermates! But wat she finds may b to much to endure! And one wolf in particular will have to pay the consequences..............
ok so I origionally wrote this intro for my book for PunkMonk but i wanted to post it here 2 so u no
can u make a book for me?
over a year ago PUNKMUNK said…
wink
TELL ZA STORY!!!!!!!!!:D
hmmm
sure lovejr08 wat do u want me to make?
I want a cat tribe book.Can you do that?
hmmm
sure how do u want it to look? want it to b similar to mine n if so then wat combinations of fur, pelt, n eye color?
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
cool
cat tribe book? Wouldnt that just be playjurizing warrior cats? they may not be warriors but publishers will not publish a fictional book about cats if it resembles warrior cats to much! And even if they do then you could get sued by Erin HHunter for playjurizing! Just a warning for the future!
hmmm
m thinkin bout just makin my first book in my series a vid series on youtube! Its a good book n mayb it would b cool to watch! lolz! wat do u pple think?
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
sounds cool!
wink
ok! Anyone who wants to learn more about my book, join this club n wen u explore dont forget to comment! link
over a year ago Tigerslily said…
smile
awesome
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
Coolio.
big smile
lolz! thnxs!
over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
wink
nice i'll join right now ~Owlwing
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
hmmm
I think i've already joined........
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
big smile
hey, guess what? We now have 103 fans!! WOOHOO! GO STORMCLAN!!
big smile
no we only hav 102
big smile
Huh. 102! Go us!
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
big smile
whoo hoo! StormClan rules!
over a year ago orkneymatrix said…
Yay!
over a year ago Moonshine321 said…
Whoops. I must've read it wrong. lolz either way, Go StormClan!
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
big smile
STORMCLAN RULEZ!
heart
You got that right!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
smile
yes it been here for a long time
heart
well......its been here shorter then most clans.........i either created it n Oct. or Dec. i cant remember.........*smiles* Dec. thats the same moon i got my kitten Fitz n now were really close, heres a pic of him at the bottom:
last edited over a year ago
well......its been here shorter then most clans.........i either created it n Oct. or Dec. i cant rem
If I can find one, I'll have to show you guys our kittens. They were born last February and are already big kits now. One of ours got hit by a car. :( That's Fred, and if you go to the spot Stories by Cara Lea you'll see his pic as the icon.
last edited over a year ago
big smile
awwww! Sad! O n heres a pic of Fitz that i took today!
awwww! Sad! O n heres a pic of Fitz that i took today!
Poor little Fred. :( That happened the day that I was over at your house. I remember that we couldn't find him to show my mom, and then that night either you, your older sister, or both of you posted about Fred. Hopefully you'll have George for a really long time, along with Buddy and Squeeker? I always forget that one's name! lolz
tongue
wat? no comment bout Fitz?
Fitz is sooo cute!My kitty Lemon
Fitz is sooo cute!My kitty Lemon
hmmm
lolz! thnxs! is that a real pic like mine?
yup!
surprise
how dd u get the white backround?
Photo shop
tongue
o..........never heard if the place
Its in california
tongue
o i live n Pennsylvania
Long way away
yep
smile
:) :O
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Lolz.
(0) (0)
_______ *twich*
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
*confused*
laugh
I've heard of Photo Shop. I have it on my computer. I think it came with our computer, unless my sister downloaded it.. But you don't have to be in California to have it, I mean, I'm in Pennsylvania! lolz

My sister had a pic of her room, and her TV was off (black screen) but she photo shopped the screen of the TV to make it look all staticy lol.
laugh
lolz! AWSOME!
tongue
Penny, we didn't find him at night, we found him the next day. Birde found him. And number two, it's spelled Squeaker(with an "ea" not a double "e"). Sorry, somethings bother me.

Your cats are really cute, Stormstar. <3
over a year ago silverstream101 said…
smile
"ya, on the other hand i think all cats r cute except the spinx cats u know the furless ones. all they have is a little fuzz but its not fur."
Awww! They're cute too. I like the eyes. and the sphinx is a large pyramid structure in Egypt shaped like a lion. Are you talking about Siamese? ~SoyalaLeisu~