Stormclan Medicine Den

Tigerslily posted on Jan 27, 2010 at 10:47PM
This is the medicine den if your sick or see a sick cat send them here post your comments here and i'll give you what you need

~we are all clear~
~if you go out hunting check the prey before you eat it if it smells funny bring it here or if you feel sick come here~

(please post name and i'll add you)

Rainfire is now an elder and im a full med. cat

3/28/2010 I was Ill becuase of a lack of food these past few weeks, I ate once a day when My apprentice brought me food, i was tending to kits, that is why i was rarely seen, how ever I have recovered thanks to Greenpaw

3/29/2010 I am now training Greenpaw to become a med. cat appretice, she will get her warrior name soon

3/30/2010 Welcome Greenpetal as a Full Med. cat

4/1/2010 Lilybreeze has died of starvatoin.

7/5/10 Lostpaw becomes the new Med. cat apprentice, replaceing Daimondpaw
last edited on Jul 06, 2010 at 06:52PM

Stormclan 278 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 251-278 of 278

over a year ago Tigerslily said…
sick
*limps into den* I need something for my paw it hurts
over a year ago Moonbeam2 said…
smile
well let greenpetal help u with tht lilypaw
over a year ago Emberfoot said…
angry
where is Greenpetal? oh i no! Not here!
over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
smile
shes nvr on we need a med cat apprentice
I just discuessed that with Stormstar. She siad that Greenpetal needs an apprentice. I wanted to become an med. cat again but I think someone is better to do it.
over a year ago kit_kat_123_6 said…
*grown*
i have no idea whats wrong. . .
i feel so sick . . .
*clapses*
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
surprise
uh-oh! Someone get Pinepaw!
hmmm
is pinepaw the med cat apprentice now...
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
hmmm
I'm not sure... she might be...
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
Pinepaw am i done with me checkup?
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
look n the forum pple!
hmmm
it doesnt say anything bout pinepaw on the forum above
I got a thrisle in my paw!*running to the medicine den*
over a year ago Tigerstripe said…
Ok im here! Yes ur done with ur check up Tanglekit! U and ur littermate both! Also put out ur paw *takes thistle out of Tanglekits paw then rubs soothing ointment on it* and heres some herbs for u kit_kat_123_6 *hands her herbs* ~Pinepaw
thx pinepaw *limps away*
over a year ago arcaninegal123 said…
Wow ur good.
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
crying
wow.......this is old! lol! just had to point that out! Anyway......

*limps into medicane cat den and lays down in mossy nest* Pinegrowth, the bleedings stopped but my leg still hurts! ~Parchpaw
wow.......this is old! lol! just had to point that out! Anyway......

*limps into medicane cat de
over a year ago WildWolves27 said…
surprise
*follows Parchpaw in den* omg! What happened? Does it hurt?

-Rainkit
I see Parchpaw's leg, I know! Runs to the back of the den and sniffs out a herb, Chervil. I chew the herbs while coming back to Parchpaw, and lick the juice onto Parchpaw's Leg, "This will heal and prevent infection" I told Parchpaw so she would know what it was, "Here," I gave here 3 poppy seeds. "I think you know what Poppyseeds do" I said

~Lostpaw

I seen Rainkit ran into the Med. den I walked in, grabbed her by the scruff and brought her back to the clearing.

~Lilyfall
over a year ago SoyalaLeisu said…
big smile
*pounces on Rainkit* Wanna play? ~Lichenkit~
over a year ago Mistyflower said…
Can I have some herbs for my scratches? *has small scratches all over her*

-Dreampaw
over a year ago Blacksun2 said…
umm pinegrowth i was playing in the clearing with sandkit....and she headbutted me...(which was totally uncalled for because i so could hav beaten her)....into brambles now i hav a thistle in my lil paw and it hurts...rlly bad.... can i hav sothing to make it better?
Lichenkit please leave the med. cat den. Gives dock to Dreampaw and licks it onto the sraches. "come here Rainkit" Takes thorn out and licks dock onto the pad.

~Lostpaw
hows Parchpaw? *asking with a worried look*

-Tanglescar-
crying
*Gets up and walks over to Tanglescar, smiling yet eyes glitter with sorrow* Tanglescar I have a confession............Pinegrowth talked to me yesterday, she said my wounds are too deep because my body wasnt prepared for the attack, so as a result most of my wounds are perminate..........and if i go in battle i'll be stiff and if they open up and i blead......i'll blead to death........she wont be able to save me...........*looks up at Tanglescar meeting his gaze* She said i can never be a warrior........... ~Parchpaw
*looks at her with warmth in his eyes* but i will still love you no matter what!you can still be a mother Parchpaw thats something you can do!* licks her ears then stops and murmers* this is all my fault...

-Tanglescar-
over a year ago Tigerstripe said…
angelic
*puts tail on Tanglescars shoulder* just think about the good things in your life not the bad.......*looks at Parchpaw* you too Parchpaw, dont let sorrow pollute your mind -Pinegrowth
heart
*purrs and rubs muzzel into Tanglescars fur in comfort* ~Parchpaw