Stormclan Rules of Stormclan

Moonstorm100 posted on Dec 06, 2009 at 06:27PM
As you know in the book series Warriors, they have a warrior code. The rules of Stormclan is its code:

1.remain loyal

2.visit Stormclan at least once a moon, or your considered dead in the sight of StarClan n will b added to the 'StarClan Alligances Forum'

3.only join with the permission of the leader

4.all apprentaces MUST have a mentor

5.the deputy must have had an apprentace

6.you can only play one charactor(two or three at the most) per account

if you can NOT follow these 6 simple rules then leave Stormclan and never come back! Because you are not welcome here, in the clan of loyalnesss and bravery.

Look for your position in the clan:

*Warriors must come on atleast once a moon

*deputy must come on once every three days

*elders may come on freely, unless I have decided that they probably never coming back on ever again

*apprentaces must come on once a moon

*med. cats must come on once a week

*kits and queens must be on once every three weeks

*third in command must come on once a week

As you know in the book series Warriors, they have a warrior code. The rules of Stormclan is its code
last edited on Jan 10, 2011 at 12:03AM

Stormclan 126 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 101-126 of 126

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
razorfang! shut up! be nice to All clanmates not just the leader
over a year ago Pennypatch321 said…
hmmm
Wow.. And what about all of the other characters that don't have owners? They're just random cats that don't do anything... And this Clan is HUGE! 248 cats! (you... never added Coralprickle's kits to the allegiances... Sandkit(light orange tabby she-cat with amber eyes), Snowkit(fluffy white she-cat with ice blue eyes), and Stormkit(gray tabby tom with dark blue eyes)... Plus there was Lilacleaf who had 2 kits... Yeah.. I forget who they are at the moment... xD I'll leave another comment for them...

Oh, and something that I think should happen... When one of your characters reach a certain age in... internet time... They should retire.. And once they reach so many moons as an elder, then they should die.. I mean, it's what happens in normal Clan life.. And this is partially why we have so many memebers. No one dies. Except on the rare occation... :\

Just some suggestions...
we could hav a mass outbreak of greencough tht kills half the clan after all it is leafbare
laugh
lol True.. That could get rid of most of the cats who are uncontrolled... and some others that are controlled... I mean, TALA here controls half the Clan! lol not really that much... but she does have a majority of it... xD (33 cats!!) I only have... like... 12... xD it would only be 10, but, since I'm Moonshine321, I have to add two. xD OH WELL!
over a year ago Primlily17 said…
i control eight i know its alot...
big smile
lol We all have a lot... but as long as we can keep up with all of them, I think that it's fine! xD
over a year ago Ninano1998 said…
stormstar hasent added all my cats but i was exepted into the clan, ....why not?
idk im not stormstar maybe you nvr mssaged her or somthing....
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
well i think that Stormstars been really busy latley and was waiting for the new list ta b created b4 adding members n if u hav no idea wat m talkin about then go n the clan meeting forum ~Stormstar
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
sad
You know what Razorfang SHUT UP!!!

And Moonstorm I understand that but if YOU can be excused from the law then why can't I? I mean not ONLY do I have a sister dying but I have school, work, 3 flute concerts, piccolo, clarinet, voice in TWO different concerts, a ragging family that I don't really get along with, a crush on my teacher, and several secrets I'm holding I mean talk about no life! And THEN I have books I need to write and read! I'm busy too but I get on at least once every other day.
...i feel so sorry for you. i hope soyla gets better....and i get you, i have gymnastics everyday for 4 hours and piano, school, and many other crap.
over a year ago TalaLeisu2 said…
angry
Soyala isn't GOING to get better? I think you people need lives!!! Soyala has CANCER there IS no cure for that!!! If you had been loyal to not only StormClan but the shit we post on StormClan then you'd know that!!!!!!!
..............tala...... im so sorry to make you mad.................~ nina
over a year ago Razorfang55555 said…
sad
even though Stormstars gone, im still gona follow her rules, as a way of honoring her memory..... -Threhspaw
over a year ago Moonstorm100 said…
thnxs razorfang that means alot........
laugh
ur welcome!
dont we all rzorfang, or at least thts wht we all say...
mischievous
yea not everyone can be as loyal as me!
smirk
*roll eyes* yea leaving the clan for 7 months is SO loyal please
oh shut up! spare me your words!
last edited over a year ago
spare me your excuses
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DuskCrow100 said…
laugh
lol! cat fight! rrrrrroooowwwwwww! lol!
laugh
you want to get in it to? grr!!!!
over a year ago ThunderCat said…
mischievous
I will! *jumps on Bluefire* haha!
meh
uhhh????
mischievous
*knocks her off* bring it on thundercat!