Stormclan Members of StormClan: Temporary Forum?

TeamPeeta649 posted on Oct 20, 2016 at 04:16PM
This forum was created because Tanglebelly, Bluefire7777 and myself have been the only ones around for a little while now and we wanted a way to edit the forum and have someone in command. We can always go back to KatieK102's forum if she returns, but for now this is the working forum.
Also, I'd like to start listing mates along with descriptions, so if I've missed a pairing please let me know.

Leader
Falconstar (KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and paws, and forest green eyes (Apprentice: Bloodpaw)

Deputy
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes (Apprentice: Dapplepaw)

Medicine Cat
Merryberry (Bluefire7777) - light she-cat with large orange spots and bright green eyes

Warriors
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Brownnut (Bluefire7777) - large dark brown tom and brown eyes (Apprentice: Thunderpaw)
Sheepfluff (Bluefire7777) - fluffy white she-cat with big brown eyes Apprentice: Mousepaw)
Tigerfang (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white tail
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender, pretty gray tabby she-cat with with one white paw, tail tip and stormy blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Apprentice: Tanglepaw)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes {looks more like a she-cat} (Mate: Crowtail)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing) (Apprentice: Amberpaw)
Ivyfrost (KatieK102) a pale grey she-cat with wide green eyes and white paws (Apprentice: Foxpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes (Mate: Frecklenose)
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes (Mate: Flaxenrose)
Flaxenrose (Bluefire7777) - golden blonde she-cat with bright green eyes and white toes (Mate: Darkmist)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe)
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Apprentices
Foxpaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes
Amberpaw (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, amber eyes
Mousepaw (KatieK102) - brown tabby she-cat with hints of ginger dapples, white paws and chest, hazel eyes
Bloodpaw (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes
Thunderpaw (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Tanglepaw (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw
Dapplepaw (Bluefire7777)- black and golden tortoiseshell she-cat with a white chest and gold eyes

Queens
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoisehell she-cat a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Sunheart)
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Raindapple (Bluefire7777)- white she-cat with light grey and black flecks all over, black ear tips and blue eyes

Kits
Frecklenose's Litter
Blackkit (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Swampkit (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Sunflowerkit (smartone123) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Hushpool's Litter
Buckkit (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerkit (Bluefire7777) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Pantherkit (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes
Featherwing's Litter
Driftkit (Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudkit (Bluefire7777) - fluffy pure white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Briarkit (TeamPeeta649) - fluffy white she-cat with grey and black paws and green eyes
Pebblekit (TeamPeeta649) - small tan and white tom with blue eyes
Raindapple's litter
Flamekit (smartone123) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorykit (Bluefire7777) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Elders
Streamripple (Tanglebelly) - brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes

Current Season: Leaf-fall
last edited on Sep 25, 2018 at 03:04AM

Stormclan 3244 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 351-400 of 3244

over a year ago Bluefire7777 said…
I think so...a bit sore... -Sheepfluff

Huh seems like it would be fun though -Flaxenpaw
over a year ago TeamPeeta649 said…
*nods* I wish we could have gotten to go though. I think it'd be cool to meet cats from other clans. *turns to his brother* What are you looking at? -Darkpaw

I'm sorry, Sheepfluff. *licks her head* You want to talk? -Scorchstar

*purrs and moans* You can handle gentle for two moons. -Hushpool

*lays beside him and licks his cheek* Feel better now? *purrs* -Featherwing
over a year ago tanglebelly said…
oh yea nice and relaxed *grins at him and stretches grabbing him*
Crowtail

mhmm *pulls on her ear*
Skyheart

just seeing whats down there
Sunpaw
Just the waterpool, Sunpaw. -Darkpaw

*leans her head back and licks his muzzle* After the two moons is up you won't have to hold back at all. -Hushpool

*purrs and licks his chin* What're you up to now? -Featherwing
snuggles! *holds him tightly*
Crowtail

*huffs giving her another thrust* i better not have to!
Skyheart

well yea but i was seeing if cats would walk into it!
SUnpaw
*laughs a little* Why? What are you planning? -Darkpaw

I wouldn't expect you to. *lays her head on her paws and pressed back into him* -Hushpool

I'm always up for snuggles. *purrs and cuddles up against him* -Featherwing
ohhh nothing *grins and sits down looking at the forest*
Sunpaw

*looks up at Blackpelt* does Blackpelt want cuddles?
Crowtail

*lays his head on hers* still cant believe we agreed to have there kits mutters and gives her one final thrust finishing*
Skyheart
I don't believe that. *sits close to him and watches* -Darkpaw

*flops over on her side* It's not that big of a deal. Besides, if I remember correctly you got something out of it too. *snickers* -Hushpool

Nope. I'm absolutely fine by myself where I am. -Blackpelt

Awwww. -Featherwing
*looks at Featherwing and whispers* i think he needs cuddles
Crowtail

*nips her tail in response* shush you still isn't as good as you.
Skyheart

*pouts* dont have to treat me like a kit you know
Sunpaw
*looks at him* I'm not. I'm just watching with you. -Darkpaw

I'm not so sure if I believe that. *purrs and pulls him close* You might have to describe to my why you feel that way. -Hushpool

*gets up and snuggles into Blackpelt's nest* Don't worry, big brother, we're here to offer cuddles. *grins and wraps his paws around him* -Featherwing

I'm fine with hugs from my brother. *flicks his tail at Crowtail* You stay where you are. -Blackpelt

Awww c'mon. Crowtail gives good snuggles. -Featherwing
*grins and flops on top of Blackpelt wrapping his paws around him* Cuddles!
Crowtail

*licks her cheek* and why would i do that?
Skyheart

then let me be *flicks his tail*
Sunpaw
*backs up, sitting beside Flaxenpaw* -Darkpaw

Because I want you to. I need to be assured that you like giving it to me more. *tugs on his ear* -Hushpool

Nooooo! -Blackpelt

All the cuddles! *laughs and clings to his brother* -Featherwing
*tugs on his ear* you love cuddles!
Crowtail

*purrs loudly* well i can assure you that i love giving it to you more then that runt he whines to much!
Skyheart

*glances over at his brother and Flaxenpaw and lays down*
Sunpaw
*watches his brother* -Darkpaw

Maybe you just aren't doing him good enough and that's why. *snickers* -Hushpool

Not from you two! -Blackpelt

That's mean! You love us and you know it! *nudges him* -Featherwing
oh come one Blackpelt just enjoy it! *wraps his paws around his neck*
Crowtail

*looks over at him* what?
sunpaw

*snorts* really? how about next time you let me beat the mouse out of him then while i do him nice and hard!
Skyheart
*shrugs* I'm just happy we're talking again. -Darkpaw

*laughs* I don't think beating him up would make him complain less. -Hushpool

What's to enjoy from cuddling with you two? *mumbles* -Blackpelt

*whacks him over the head with his tail* Why are you so grumpy? -Featherwing
*chuckles* well i am to but dont just stare at me okay?
Sunpaw

Grumpy tom is no fun *tugs on his ear again*
Crowtail

yea but will make me do him harder *grins* get me in the moment!
Skyheart
*looks at his paws* Sorry. -Darkpaw

Oh I see. *tugs on his ear* I'd be careful if I were you. Next time his keeper is gonna be watching. *smirks* He may not take too kindly to you pounding his mate into the ground. -Hushpool

*flicks his other ear and sighs slightly* Sorry. I'm just a little...frustrated. -Blackpelt
then you keep him at bay *laughs and purrs at the tug* he is going to watch me beat the runt up and pound the runt down!
Skyheart

*laughs* well yea we all can tel that!
Crowtail

its fine dont let it bother you.
Sunpaw
*nods slightly* -Darkpaw

Well that'll be interesting. *laughs* -Hushpool

*rolls his eyes slightly* You two did it the day we got back. You're in the phase of having a family. My mate is still missing. -Blackpelt
last edited over a year ago
well to be fair yours is missing but Scorchstars is dead *points on and cuffs him gently before rolling ontop of Featherwing*
Crowtail

*sighs*
Sunpaw

*smirks* its going to be a great time for me
Skyheart
What's wrong? -Darkpaw

Oh I bet. *laughs and nuzzles him**quickly gets up as she starts feeling sick* -Hushpool

*purrs and wraps his paws around Crowtail* -Featherwing

*sighs and gets to his paws* That's true. I should go check on him. He's always so worried about everyone else, who knows if he's even taken the time to grieve. *starts heading out* -Blackpelt
*watches* hey you okay?
Skyheart

*opens his mouth to say something and closes it*
Crowtail

nothing just thinking anyways I'm going to head back to camp you two can hang out here if you want *gets up*
Sunpaw
*frowns* Are you sure? -Darkpaw

*shakes her head and throws up in a bush**sits down and wipes her mouth with a paw, looking pissed* Well, I'm definitely pregnant. -Hushpool

*looks at Crowtail as his brother leaves to the medicine cat den* What? -Featherwing
*gets up and pads over to her* well congrats? i guess?
Skyheart

nothing..*holds him tight* just glad i have you back.
Crowtail

*nods* yea you two have fun *grins and starts to pad off back to camp*
Sunpaw
*sits down beside Flaxenpaw, looking a little sad that his brother left* -Darkpaw

*scoffs* For Crowtail and Featherwing. Now it's really sinking in that I'm gonna be lazy and useless for two moons. -Hushpool

*nuzzles his head against his shoulder* I'm glad too...We got really lucky...-Featherwing
awww does my lovely mate regret it now?
Skyheart

*nods* yea i guess we did.
Crowtail
I'm not regretting it, I'm just pissed about the side effects. -Hushpool

I couldn't imagine coming back to you being dead or missing. *licks his cheek* I'm just so glad I don't have to. *wraps his arms around him tighter and hugs him closer* -Featherwing
*nips her ear* oh come on you knew this would happen cant be upset! *teases*
Skyheart

*purrs* yea that would have been a mess
Crowtail
Yea but I didn't think I'd actually be throwing up! -Hushpool

*licks his muzzle* I love you. -Featherwing
He didnt have to do that -Flaxenpaw

About what? *says as she finishes her squirrel* -sheepfluff
My brother can be a bit of a loner. He's always going off by himself. *sighs a little* -Darkpaw

Anything. If you want to talk about anything. -Scorchstar
I already talked alot...what about you Scorchstar? Wanna talk about anything? -Sheepfluff

Some cats are like that they just prefer time to themselves -Flaxenpaw
*nods and smiles a little* I love him though. He's the best brother I could have asked for. *looks at her* I'll give him his space though. *laughs a little* He says I'm too clingy. -Darkpaw

*sits beside her* You know I'm here for you no matter what. I'll do anything I can to help. -Scorchstar
*chuckles* come on lets get back to camp
Skyheart

i know you do and i love you to.
Crowtail
*gets up and walks with him back to camp**heads straight into the warriors den and looks at the two snuggling toms* Good news, love birds. I'm officially pregnant. *lays down in her nest* -Hushpool

*purrs and hugs Crowtail tight with excitement* -Featherwing
*laughs* I'm clingy too -Flaxenpaw

*looks at Scorchstar* the cat raped me didn't they? *sighs* -Sheepfluff
I guess that makes us perfect friends then. *purrs softly* -Darkpaw

....We think so. I'm sorry, Sheepfluff. -Scorchstar
*squeaks* relax!
Crowtail

*walks in after her amused*
Skyheart

*pads back into camp and looks around*
Sunpaw
*yawns and lays her head down* -Hushpool

I'm sorry. *loosens his grip* I'm just so excited! -Featherwing

*pads over to Sunpaw* Hey there. -Blackpelt
Guess so *laughs* -Flaxenpaw

Its alright...it happened... *takes a breath* I'm prepared to deal with the consequences...and if I do have kits...I'm going to do better than my mother... *says almost determined* -Sheepfluff

*looks at Scorchstar and flicks his tail a bit* -Brownnut
So, what would you like to do? -Darkpaw

I have no doubts that you will...But Sheepfluff..if you are pregnant...it would help you and them for you to have someone by your side as their father. I would be that cat. -Scorchstar
I don't know I really enjoy the view right now -Flaxenpaw

*her eyes soften* Would you really Scorchgaze? Even though your gay? -Sheepfluff
Then let's just stay here. We can talk if you want. About anything. I'm all ears. *smiles and lays down in the grass* -Darkpaw

*nods* Yarrowleaf is gone....and I honestly don't think I'll find a tom that could love me...but that's only a tiny reason for why I want to do this. I want to be there for you and if you have kits I want to be there for them. -Scorchstar
*nods* hey!
Sunpaw

*purrs nudging him* dont forget you promised to take care of her to
Crowtail

*lays down next to her* better not vomit on me
Skyheart
I think you'd make a really good dad if that makes you feel better...and I'd be honored to have you be the father if that's the case... -Sheepfluff
Mm what's your favorite prey to eat? *smiles* -Flaxenpaw
How are you? -Blackpelt

*smiles* I know. -Featherwing

*rolls eyes* I won't! -Hushpool

Hmmm, vole. Yours? -Darkpaw

And you would be an amazing mother. -Scorchstar
*blushes a bit* thank you Scorchstar...guess im a lucky she-cat to have the leader be the father of my kits -Sheepfluff

I like mice and voles theyre fatter *purrs* -Flaxenpaw
Nice fatty tasty meal. *purrs* -Darkpaw

*smiles and touches his nose to her ear* If you are pregnant I'll love those kits dearly. -Scorchstar