Sons Of Anarchy 30 Day SOA Challenge

DarkSarcasm posted on Oct 22, 2012 at 02:49AM
Thought the SOA spot could use a 30 Day Challenge to liven things up a bit. (Thanks to CapShunsuifan13 for helping with the questions!)

How this works for first-timers/reminder for survivors of the last 30 Day Challenge craze: You don't have to post every day, don't have to answer every question, take it at your own pace, feel free to post pictures & stuff. Just have fun!

Day 1 - How did you discover SOA?
Day 2 - Favorite male character?
Day 3 - Favorite female character?
Day 4 - Thoughts on the opening credits/"This Life"?
Day 5 - Favorite character who was in just a few episodes?
Day 6 - Ever had a SOA dream?
Day 7 - Favorite villain?
Day 8 - A character who deserves more appreciation?
Day 9 - Favorite couple?
Day 10 - Saddest scene?
Day 11 - Least favorite character?
Day 12 - Funniest scene?
Day 13 - Jax & Clay aside, who would get your vote as SAMCRO President?
Day 14 - Favorite song used in SOA?
Day 15 - Favorite episode?
Day 16 - Favorite friendship?
Day 17 - If you could save one (currently alive) character from death, who would it be?
Day 18 - Flip side - you get to kill any character you want. Who's the unlucky bastard?
Day 19 - Favorite SOA actor/actress?
Day 20 - Most surprising moment?
Day 21 - An actor or actress that should make an appearance on SOA?
Day 22 - A character you didn't really like at first but changed your mind about?
Day 23 - If zombies decided to come to Charming for lunch, who do you think would be the last SOA character standing?
Day 24 - Favorite tv show/movie with a SOA actor in it?
Day 25 - Favorite scene?
Day 26 - A question you'd like an answer to? (What did they do with Emma Jean's body parts? What happened to Lowell? How long before the rest of the Winstons are wiped out?)
Day 27 - Favorite quote?
Day 28 - Favorite SOA fan art (fanvid, icon, gif, drawing, etc)
Day 29 - How do you want SOA to end?
Day 30 - Free Day. Rant, write a poem, answer a question that wasn't on here, name your top 10 characters, post a picture you like... free day, kids. Whatever you want. =D
last edited on Nov 19, 2012 at 01:48AM

Sons Of Anarchy 110 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 110

over a year ago CapShunsuifan13 said…
^^^Awww thanks don't worry Pope will die a very gruesome death ^.^
^^^ I know but I love him again so now I just hope he doesn't die. :'(
^He doesnt die! I'm positive! Gut feeling, I honestly have no idea but I'm pretry sure they wont kill Juicy. But Kurt is......Kurt. He is just going to rip our hearts out.

Day 19- Favorite SOA actor/actress?
Well my tops are Flanagan, Coates, Rossi, and Perlman. But I give it to Coates. Every single movie I've seen him in (whether a good one or not) his acting is amazing, and I love his characters. And in real life, hes funny, cute, can sing and has a very nice little love story with his wife- making me utterly jealous of her. Anyway, I just love the guy and his hair (it always had the "I just rolled outta bed" look.)
But I love the others I listed too, all the guys are really funny is real life and can be the sweetest guys on the planet in their own right.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago DarkSarcasm said…
link
*crickets chirp*

I'd also love to see link and/or link get a decent role. Capra was in one episode, but it was kind of a blink-and-you'll-miss-it-unless-you're-del­ibe­rat­ely­-st­alk­ing­-i-­mea­n-w­atc­hin­g-f­or-­him kind of scene so I don't think bringing him back would be a problem. Actually kinda surprised Noel hasn't been on SOA already. (Also, link, if he ever comes out of retirement.)
over a year ago Melissa666 said…
A character who deserves more appreciation?

Bobby, he is probably the most level headed & most reasonable member of the club, and while he pretty boring character compared to other members, he does deserve a lot more credit than he gets.
[b]A character who deserves more appreciation?[/b] 

Bobby, he is probably the most level headed &
Favorite couple?

Clay & Gemma (Before the whole face smashing thing). I really liked their scenes. And to be honest they kinda do deserve each other.

I do like Gemma & Nero pairing, even though he seems too good to be true and knowing Sutter he probably is, oh and I like Gemma & Tiggy too, but i doubt that anything will happen between them...well as long as Clay is alive anyway.
[b]Favorite couple?[/b]

Clay & Gemma (Before the whole face smashing thing). I really liked their
Day 22 - A character you didn't really like at first but changed your mind about?
I really didn't like Kozik the first time around, but I re-watched S3 not too long ago and decided I liked him. A lot. I have no idea what changed. Which annoys me. But now I'm in the process of career-stalking Kenny Johnson. Dammit.
[b]Day 22 - A character you didn't really like at first but changed your mind about?[/b]
I really di
surprise
Wow I missed so many things on here. o.o

Um does the whole show count?
Seriously there's always things that surprise me, alot and a little. But I gotta say, the season 3 finale was just like "......." the entire time for me. I couldn't figure out what to say. I did do a dance though when Jimmy and Stahl got killed. 8)

Well big name- Gary Oldman. I'd like to see him either as a new law enforcement, or some sly business man in with SAMCRO. Terry Crews- dude could be one badass Grim Bastard or something. Sam Elliott (Ghost Rider man and a bunch of other movies-awesome)
Small name- Bruce Campbell (either a biker or another accquaintence), Sean Bean, Michael Ironside (LOVE this guy)

I may add a few later, my brains kinda dead this morning.

Well a few- Opie and Kozick. Kozick I'm still kind of iffy on some days, McGee (I knew he was a traitor hated him, and then he died and I was like "Well, he's not so bad"), Luann, and Roosevelt.
Day 23 - If zombies decided to come to Charming for lunch, who do you think would be the last SOA character standing? 

Well first off Clay, Tig and Happy would definitely be the last three, but Tig would end up getting killed, caise he would get bored and bot care anymore plus he'd have lost everyone he cared about. Clay might be because he's such a devious bastatd somehow he might convince the zombies to work with him (but he'd die next after Tig.) Which leaves Happy, the dudes nuts-more than Tig. He can compartmentalize and kill all day. Plus he's cold and calculating.
heart

Hellboy!! Hands down, Ron Perlman is AWESOME in it!! One of the best comic book movie adaptions EVER!!! Totally kick doe-eyed Maguire's Spider-man's butt!!

This is a scene right where Hellboy (Ron Perlman, left) and Abe Sapien (Doug Jones, right) are having drunken man-talk about their girlfriends and are about to sing "I Can't Smile Without You" by Barry Manilow- the BEST scene in Hellboy 2: The Golden Army.

Hellboy!! Hands down, Ron Perlman is AWESO
^Brat, you disappeared for a week, how is it that you think you're a day ahead of me now? =P

Happy, obviously. Also see Tig lasting a while, and Gemma. And Unser, I guess, since he just won't die. ;)
^ Try two days ahead >:)

Day 25 - Favorite scene? 
Um all the ones with Tig? I watch the show and wonder all the time where he is, all the times where he'll be talking to the boys and then says he going to the john, and theres more talking amd then they go outside and stufd will happen, and then I'm left wondering "Is Tig still in the bathroom?"
But uh Venus was a good scene, slightly retarted baby, and as much as it pained me Kims performance in 5.01 was just :O
But I'm gonna go with the recent episode where Jac and the Irish guy fight, Irish totally kicked Jax's ass and then as pissed as I was when he did it, shooting the shit out of the motorcycles withthe MG was a nice touch.
Gotta love those McBastards :)
^*shakes fist at!*

Yeah, so I went with a top 5.
Smokin' Aces (Flanagan), Goon (Coates), Black Hawk Down (Coates), Sinners and Saints (Coates, even though he's only in it for a few minutes - that movie is awesome.) and The Shield (every actor ever).
^*shakes fist at!*

[b]Day 24 - Favorite tv show/movie with a SOA actor in it?[/b]
Yeah, so I went
^Ooooo scary =P I'm probably gonna get my ass whooped soon......
Anyway~Kim Coates' face could be on a piece of toast and it would make a movie worth watching. Just saying.

Day 26 - A question you'd like an answer to?
What they did with Emma Jean's body parts-so my question. I mean I have a pretty f'ed up mind so I have all kinds of ideas and Sutter needs to answer cause these things keep me up at night
What happened to Wendy?
She was like gone for seasons 2&3 and then came back and now she's gone again. I thought they woulda brought her in when Gemma and the boys crashed but noooo. So where does she go off too?
Lincoln Potter- he couldn't have just left cause the RICO case feel- is he coming back?
Kellan Ashby- Whatever happened to that bastard? Does he take care of Kerianne and Fiona now? I damn well hope not.

I shall have more later~ school fried my brain.
Day 25 - Favorite scene?
I'm sure I had something specific in mind when I added this question, but I can't remember what it was. Sooo, a few random moments I love, in gif form:
"I swear to God, I will cut this link
"You fed crystal to a link
"Maybe we should say link"
link But I'm totally erect."
"Never judge a book link
Saddest scene?

I really can't think of any scene that would have made sad, so i'll go with the most emonotional one, which would be from 2x10- Balm, when Gemma tells Jax and Clay about the rape. It's still one of my my favorite scenes from entire series.
[b]Saddest scene?[/b] 

I really can't think of any scene that would have made sad, so i'll go with
^Seriously? 5.03 didn't affect you? Damn, tough chick. I cried like a bitch.

Day 27 - Favorite quote? 
That's tough. Well let's see.
Tig: "You're gonna gag. I'm gonna laugh. We'll be best friends forever."
Tig:"Now get outta here before I rape both of you."
Tig: "Terrified......but totally erect."
Tig: "I don't know if it's okay, but I'm totally hard right now."
Tig:"Why does this always hapoen to me?"
Tig:"You fed crystal to a killer doberman!?"
Tig:"I love you."

Nero:"You never broke into one of these when you were a kid?"
Gemma:"No! I'm not Tig!"

Gemma:"I swear I'll cut this baby in half!"

Juice:"And the freak circle is complete."
Opie:"Like horsemeat in g-strings."

Happy:"I'm not cheap, just mindful of excessive spending."
Miles:"Dude you reuse condoms!"

Juice:"Have you ever seen the insides of a lower colon?"
Tig/Happy:"STOP!"

Clay: "Damn that was fast."
Gemma:"Yeah cause you're used to speed banging Juice in dark hallways."
Clay:"Hey! Don't turn what Juice and I had into something cheap and tawdry."

Mayor Hale:"Good morning."
Potter:"Not if you're Russian."

Chibs:"Jesus Christ, a couple of guys hugging in a bathroom."

Tig:"I'm gonna lend you my hand so you can jerk yourself off. Go ahead! Take it!"

Chuckie:"I accept that."

Jax:"Anyone dead?"
Tig:"Negative."
Jax:"Hapoy you hit?"
Happy:"It ripped right through man. I. Am. RAPTUROUS!"

I may have gotten carried away~but whew that was a trip down memory lane, figure I will stop there.
Day 26 - A question you'd like an answer to?
I want to know what happened with Missy, dammit. I was also wondering about Ashby - but the SOA wiki says Jimmy O killed him. Enjoy hell, you prick! =P
@Cap. Nope, i never really cared about Opie that much, i was mainly happy that it wasn't Chibs or Tig.

Least favorite character?

Jax, I have disliked him pretty much since the first episode, but during this season i have really started hating him, the way he's been acting and the way he's been treating people just annoys me.
heart
^Omg yes! My friend! @Melissa- I dont care for Opie either but him dying was sad but I was crying cause Tig and Chibs had to watch! Made me think about how that will plague their dreams and scar them. u.u
I'm worried for Tig on next episode. T-T

Hmm......well these are my two favs at the moment. And if you haven't figured it out- yeah I still like Clay, he is one of my fav characters on the show. And not just cause its Ron(though that is quite a bonus)

link

link
Day 27 - Favorite quote?
There are a lot of good ones, but "this is why I beat hookers" stands out. I'm not sure why that's my favorite. It just is. =D
Funniest scene?

Gemma whacking Cherry with the skateboard and the subsequent fight between Clay and Gemma in Jail + Stahl's reaction.
[b]Funniest scene?[/b]

Gemma whacking Cherry with the skateboard and the subsequent fight between
big smile
link is one of my favorite things ever. link is also friggin' awesome. =D
Well this is tough since season 5 has been one helluva rollercoaster, but first Tig, Chibs, Bobby and Juice live. Tig goes off and gets a new life, forgets all this shit gets a girl does some kinda mechanic work way way far away from anything SoA, Chibs goes back to Scotland gets a new wife and raises his little girl. Bobby does whatever Bobby wants, stays in touch with the other 3 and opens a bakery or something. Juice just goes and gets some computer job maybe a girl and just does something that is good for him.
Clay can live, he'll be lone fucking girls in his pathetic clubhouse.
Gemma runs off with Nero (cause I now love Nero and if he wants Gemma I cannot deny him that)
And Jax and his whole damn family dies. All of them, but I guess Thomas and Abel can live but we got to put them somewhere far away. But Jax dead, Tara too.

Realistically though, if Tiggy and Chibs make it out still holding on to there souls, still alive, and still have a chance to move on. Thats all I can ask for.
hmmm
Like Cap, I mainly just want those 4 to live. I'd be okay with that whole scenario.
If I had my way, I'd end the whole Teller/Morrow family. Maybe let Tara and the kids (who are optional) get out and start fresh somewhere else, like she's been wanting to. Let Bobby take over the MC, get it away from the illegal stuff.
Buuuut this is a Sutter show. Finally watched The Shield and seeing a stupid amount of parallels - character and plot-wise. I'm scared it's gonna end like that. Which makes the execution of Jax waaay more desirable. Really hoping this takes a turn for the "oh shit, I've done this before!" and goes a completely different direction.
If Jax somehow recovers from his epic douchebaggery without doing anything too stupid, a final shot of him, Tara and the boys riding off into the sunset on the way to a new life would be a good ending. But for now, or if he does what I think he's gonna do, I vote death.
^If it ends like Shield I'm gonna be pissed. Cause Chibs and Tig are parallels to Ronnie and Lem, maybe even Juice so jeez jail or death, and Jax is Vic so that prick is gonna get off somehow~ so not good.
^I thought of Tig as more of the Shane (reckless, impulsive, slightly insane, the boss's right-hand man... mostly) and Bobby as the Ronnie (rational, dependable, not usually the center of attention but there when you need him). Juice seems more like Lem at the moment, but Chibs has a lot of similarities there, too.

Ugh, I hate that I can't stop comparing everything. =P
I can see that with Tig too, it just always hangs me up though cause Shane went on his little murder-suicide thing and Tig would NEVER do that. Plus even when Vic and him were on the outs Shane was still with Vic all the way, Tig though he ain't even with Clay at all at this point. But ai'm worried he might have to shack up with Clay again, cause thats the only person I see saving Tig from Pope.
I can see Bobby as Ronnie, but I don't think he'll end up with the jail. If anything Bobby is more likely to murder everyone else then go down for shit he didn't do.
Yeah Juice and Chibs really worry me cause of what happened to Lem but Chibs has started to match Tig step for step. He's falling right into the place Tig was at, only difference is he is stuck with Jax who is worse then Clay.

I'm too worried for my boys.
For Day 30, I've put together a bunch of favorite cast pics to counteract all the worrying that resurfaced because of Cap's last post. ;)
For Day 30, I've put together a bunch of favorite cast pics to counteract all the worrying that resur
heart
Ooo happy photos! ^.^ Who is Theo holding? See now there is some good people.
One of these days I'll figure out why my phone won't let me upload photos but...
I always wondered what exactly is going on in these pics

link

link
It's Titus Welliver, he was Jimmy O. And I'd never seen the Coates/Flanagan one you just posted, that's adorable! Love the Perlman bomb, too. =D
Oh yes I thought it was either him or whiever plays Galen but couldn't tell. Titus I have seen on a few things, SVU at one point in time I believe.
Those two are always adorable, I just found it yesterday cause I was wake up with random urges to look up SoA photos. Still I'm wondering with the Perlman thing, I need to find that video.
Jax & Clay aside, who would get your vote as SAMCRO President?

Bobby, Unlike some other members he puts the club first + he seems like the most sensible guy from the club.
I'd pick Chibs as a VP and either Happy or Tig as a SAA.
Favorite song used in SOA?

Oh, there are so many good ones, i can't pick just one, but i do my best to narrow my list.

link (1x13 - The Revelator)

link (3x11 - Bainne)

link (3x13 - NS)

link (4x06 - With An X)

link (4x12 - Burnt and Purged Away)

link (4x14 - To Be - Act 2)

link (3x01 - SO)

link (3x04 - Home)

link (5x12 - Darthy)
Favorite episode?

AK-51 and SO.
[b]Favorite episode?[/b]

AK-51 and SO.
over a year ago SherlockStark said…
Day 1 - How did you discover SOA?

Very late to the party :p

I honestly don't remember when I first heard of the show; I'd always been meaning to watch it but was more interested in other shows.
heart

Juice Ortiz

No contest. He's the only character I love. I like, dislike, or hate the others. Oh sweet Juice who only wanted to be accepted and loved *cries*

Juice Ortiz

No contest. He's the only character I love. I like
DarkSarcasm commented…
Did you finish everything already?! D= over a year ago
SherlockStark commented…
So close! Like half a season to go over a year ago
DarkSarcasm commented…
Daaamn, SS. over a year ago

Gemma or Wendy depending on first half of the series or the last half.

Gemma or Wendy depending on first half of the series or the la
Day 4 - Thoughts on the opening credits/"This Life"?

Like it. It's cool. I don't have a lot to say about it obv.

Does this guy count?

Does this guy count?
blush
Day 6 - Ever had a SOA dream?

Mayyyyybe

Definitely Clay (he counts as a villain, right?)

Definitely Clay (he counts as a villain, right?)
DarkSarcasm commented…
Sweet, innocent Harley lover Clay Morrow, a villain? Whaaaat? =D over a year ago

Venus VanDam

Venus VanDam
Day 9 - Favorite couple?

Tig & Venus
Day 9 - Favorite couple?

Tig & Venus
crying
Day 10 - Saddest scene?

Any and every scene where Juice is hurting makes me sad, but this...this was brutal.
Day 10 - Saddest scene? 

Any and every scene where Juice is hurting makes me sad, but this...this

By the end of the series, I hated this dude.

By the end of the series, I hated this dude.
DarkSarcasm commented…
*punches Jax in his bitch-ass face* over a year ago
laugh
Day 12 - Funniest scene?

link was the first thing to pop into my head, so I'll go with it.
cool

Bobby is the only one who could sit at the head of the table and not be corrupted, I think. So, definitely him.

Bobby is the only one who
Day 14 - Favorite song used in SOA?

I might change my mind pending a re-watch, but for now:
link