Sonic Fan Characters People who recolor answer this.

catgirl140 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 06:33AM
Why do you recolor? Why? :,(
Why do you recolor? Why? :,(

Sonic Fan Characters 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago catgirl140 said…
I wanna know why. :(
over a year ago LunaAcores94 said…
Sometimes my camera on my laptop dont work so I cant show it to ya,So I have to do it in paint,But if I do recolor it,I give them Credit
This one is mine,and I made it myself,Theres no such thing of this
last edited over a year ago
Sometimes my camera on my laptop dont work so I cant show it to ya,So I have to do it in paint,But if
smile
You should use Sumo Paint. :3 Just get account. It's like Paint but better. ^^ I use it sometimes.
Can u please give a link to it.^.^
link

Get an account and ya good to go. :)
smile
This Looks AWESOME!O_O Thanks Pal!
^^ No problem.
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
There's also paint.net which is downloadable, and can be used without internet connection. I use that. :P You can get it by googling it. It's kinda like Gimp, only no so needlessly complicated.

I did this pic on it. :P
There's also paint.net which is downloadable, and can be used without internet connection. I use that
surprise
Awesome MephilesTheDark.
over a year ago popthefox said…
smile
i work with sumo paint to but only for shading heres a pic i did with it
i work with sumo paint to but only for shading heres a pic i did with it
Can you do blurs and effect on sumo?
surprise
Im trying it right now,This Sumo panit is awesome and I got alot of ideas.XD
Yeah, *eyeroll* But can you do blurs n stuff?
I know its awesome
...WOULD YOU JUST ANSWER THE FRIKKIN' QUESTION?! xD
Yes I can now.XD
So, what, it does? :/
It makes it lower the color and the smudge button that looks like a hand,It makes kool marks,But im not that good in shading
Oh, kinda like Gimp. You can do that with paint.net as well... I think it's better. C: paint.net has blurs, glows, red-eye removals for photos... You name it!
Let me try it....Dam its block in my laptop.Dam the school laptop security
Just google paint.net and see if you can download it. It's a really good program, has layers n all!
I Really want it,But I'll do it in my moms computer later.:P The schools laptop dont let me download stuff:/
That's 'cuz it saves to the computer itself. They'll have a download blockin place, so yeah, at home.

My laptop came with paint.net, gimp 2.6, and a few other programs when I got it. :P
Wish I had my own Laptop and I would have get it,Im borrowing the schools Laptop and we keep until the end of this year.
We keep these laptops for one more year, because we got them from the school, and then they give us new ones and we can keep them. :D

Either way, ALL my info's on My Passport (I named it Minimoose) so whatever. :P
Oh,Well Im not sure if im getting it next year,I heard on the news that all high school students are going to use laptops for the whole year
cake
@LunaAcores94: This is what I can currently do on Sumo Paint. T^T

Happy Birthday SHUFFLER-X! :D
@LunaAcores94: This is what I can currently do on Sumo Paint. T^T 

Happy Birthday SHUFFLER-X! :D
over a year ago sweet_cream said…
sad
I dont think ppl who recolor would answer maybe the ones who gives image credit or draws would...I don't even understand why they recolor I was a newbie long time agoo I didnt thought of recolors I didn't EVEN know what's recolor and the worst they don't give image credit well some ppl give image credit but others they leave it empty or write random stuff why is it so hard to draw on a paper or art programs having hard time to draw?? Tons of helps in other websites I hope they would draw soon
over a year ago SailorStar122 said…
cake
:) well...we recolor becuase we think its pretty or we arent good at art on the computer.It just as hard to recolor tough as drawing is also hard.Im very good in real life but im not good with a mouse......HAPPY BIRTHDAY
@Sailor:'I don't have a scanner' or, 'I can't draw by mouse' is NO EXCUSE for recoloring. There are free-to-use bases on deviantART and it isn't hard to give image credit to someone if you do recolor. I'm not going off at you in particular- just recolors in general. They are the sad reason I don't post my art here anymore.
Recolorng is basically the same as using bases, only theft. Use bases or draw by hand. Recolor-theft. End of THAT story.

'MS paint is a bitch to use!' again, not an excuse. MS paint is just as good as any art program when you know what you're doing. See this? ; link I did that on MS paint with a laptop touch-pad. If I can do that from scratch, then there is no way ANYONE can say they can't do original art because of MS paint.
over a year ago nanacrystal said…
smile
Well, some people recolour because to THEM it is easier. Also, some people dont know how to post their drawings on the computer or they cant draw very good. You might argue that "Well, you can just ask someone else on fanpop or something to draw you one" well, for example: If someone asked someone to draw them a sonic character, and they draw it, it might not turn out how you planned it! And they might just feel bad because they want to feel proud and say "I did this. I did it!" Thats why WE recolour! (And PS: if you are recolouring, use BASES on devianeart or something. OR give image credit!!! Thats what I sometimes do)
I agree. Give credit or use bases- it's just as easy as recoloring, which, let's face it, is pretty damned easy.