Sonic Fan Characters Maria the fox

Lilly443 posted on Nov 02, 2010 at 10:13PM
this is for all Sonic fans and sonic girls fans. and this is my character. Her name is maria the fox. don't say I stole the name from Maria robotnick. and this took me 12 days to make and edit and think of the name. Just so you know shes a vampire/fox. She loves to sleep of course she also love to go hang out with her best friends and making new friends. her enemy's are sonic tails knuckles and Amy. shadow is her friend. shes hard to understand and talks too fast. she has no boyfriend but she doesn't care. shes sweet and kind but pinch her or say something mean to her or make her mad your gonna want to run far away from her. shes a cartoon lover and love dark places like a cave. Her and eggman kinda get along but at the same time hates each other. her favorite colors are dark dark red, black, and blue. she smiles alot and does watever she wants. so shes a girl you would like to hang out with. she is a actress and singer. she loves family guy, and lots of movies. her mom thought she was evil but she was wrong. Please comment!
this is for all Sonic fans and sonic girls fans. and this is my character. Her name is maria the fox.
last edited on Nov 04, 2010 at 08:03PM

Sonic Fan Characters 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Eilv said…
12 days for THAT?! And plus, the name Maria is way too overused.
over a year ago Lilly443 said…
well I know right. but it is ture
over a year ago Lilly443 said…
besides there are alot of names out there so had to choose one