Sonic Fan Characters For the most part, leaving Fanpop.

frylock243 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 01:34AM
I don't think leaving Is really the right word to use, but still. The title pretty sums everything up. I'm mostly leaving Fanpop. Why? Because, I've gotten a little irritated at all of the E-drama that goes on, as well as the spectacular stupidity of most. The only time I'll even log In Is when I want to add some things (mostly picks,) to the Beatles and Ringo Starr spots. BUT, for my friends here, I'll still be on DA, Storm Artists, Neopets, and a Beatles Fansite that I'll give the link to as soon as I'm done yapping. Now, why am I posting this here, you may ask? Because this Is one of the very, very few spots that I'm most active on (let me fix that: that I've BEEN most active on.)

Ah, and here's said link I've promised: link
If you need anything from me, or just want to chat about nothing, then go to one of those sites I talked about. I will still be checking things like comments when I do log on, so It's not a total waste commenting.
I bid you partial farewell.
I don't think leaving Is really the right word to use, but still. The title pretty sums everything up
last edited on Jun 20, 2010 at 01:35AM

Sonic Fan Characters 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
meh
Please Frylock, E-drama is EVERYWHERE!, don't leave just because of that. I know there are many, many idiots *cough* S0nicHedgeh0g *cough* but still, there are smart people here...like me (yes, i am concited XD)Com'mon Frylock, you're better than that.
over a year ago MidnaTikal8223 said…
She has her opinion.Don't diss her for it, hon.There is E-Drama everywhere, but she has her way of mind, you have yours, and I have mine.
I didn't diss her for it...how dare you accuse me of such a thing... (this isn't a turn-on is it? XD)
You kinda did...(XD)
How? (XD)
Sounded like it, but I am sorry for accusing you.(XDD)
No...im sorry for accusing you of accusing me... (XXDD)
Stop it...(XDDD)
fine....you so fiiiiiiiiiine (XXXDDXDXXDXXD)
You are too...
LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is not!
im not fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine...
You should hear yourself!
i do...not...
over a year ago frylock243 said…
A good friend of mine here (spockfan,) has convinced me to stay a bit longer. (I'm a bit surprised I'd be missed here. 0_. I'm not sure why, though.)
last edited over a year ago
Of course you would be missed!But some of the E-drama has left...And I agree that it is quite stupid at times...
Yeah, I just noticed. S0nicHedgeh0g has left me alone, so that's good (he thinks I'm annoying because I don't like role players.)
I also left the Sonic Fan base, so I've gotten away from tons of Drama there (not to mention, the sicko fur crap.) Besides, when It comes to fangirls, at least the Beatles fan girls are fangirling over something that exists (and that's actually good,) and makes sense. Their also much nicer.
Actually, S0nic left, i see most of your points but "real"? If Sonic wasn't real, there would be no fanbase whatsoever. (by "sicko fur crap" do you mean sonic hentai?)
S0nic was...okay, but he/she started a LOT of drama, and lied...cheated...all that sh**.And, the Beatles fangirls aren't bad, but the Shadow fangirls are aweful!
Yes...
I still can't belive the tom was a she-cat...
o.O
And kissed you of all things...Grr!*Get's ready to claw something*
calm down Mikuru...uh... *gives her pillow*
Not really, I don't get anger spasms...
oh...ok...i do...many...many...many times
So does Happy Gilmore...
He's a lier then...
How?He knocked the nose off a f****ng mechanical clown, he has anger spasms!
he's not happy at all...
He is when he's not like that...
wow....
He has multiple moods...
i see...bipolar much?
What I meant be real was... well, let me put It this way: Sonic and friends aren't actual existing beings. Their 3D figures that were made on computers, and nothing more. Now, the Beatles, on the other hand, are existing human beings that you could meet or see In the real world. Understand what I meant, now?
Ah yes, i see what you mean Frylock. i guess your right, it's better to obsess about something more real. I see your point of view, but you were one of the few people with sense in the fanbase. It would be a shame, but it's your choice.
The other reason I left Is because... well, I just don't like the games and such as much as I did. :_ It's just not my thing anymore. I prefer games like Ratchet and Clank or Space Channel 5, or even the Guitar Hero games. Sonic 1 Is still kind of fun, though.
I see...
Don't worry, Frylock.I'm with you on the fact that I like playing guitars better than playing Sonic games, but I'm still so much of a fan that people call me obsessed...But I seem to play Zombie Panic In Wonderland more though...
Yes...
The characters In the series aren't that creative, either. Sonic Is a spazz (well, at least nowadays he Is,) Amy Is a tired old female stereo type, Cream Is another stereo type, Silver Is annoying, Shadow Is generic as hell, and not to mention, has little to no personality what so ever, which the reasons I don't care for Shadow kind of explains partially why I don't watch anime or play RPGs. Big Is just useless as a character. The only characters I have no problem with are Tails, Knuckles, Blaze and Eggman.
I see your point Frylock, this reminds me of the video a watched where Darknessthecurse said he wouldn't be making anymore videos. Well i hope you live a prosperous life, and good bye.
over a year ago L4D_L4D2Fanatic said…
crying
You were a great friend and a great person everyone will miss you goodbye...
I agree with L4D_L4D2Fanatic...
So do i....
Aww, thanks guys! :)
Very welcome...
Anytime...