Sonic Fan Characters For the most part, leaving Fanpop.

frylock243 posted on Jun 20, 2010 at 01:34AM
I don't think leaving Is really the right word to use, but still. The title pretty sums everything up. I'm mostly leaving Fanpop. Why? Because, I've gotten a little irritated at all of the E-drama that goes on, as well as the spectacular stupidity of most. The only time I'll even log In Is when I want to add some things (mostly picks,) to the Beatles and Ringo Starr spots. BUT, for my friends here, I'll still be on DA, Storm Artists, Neopets, and a Beatles Fansite that I'll give the link to as soon as I'm done yapping. Now, why am I posting this here, you may ask? Because this Is one of the very, very few spots that I'm most active on (let me fix that: that I've BEEN most active on.)

Ah, and here's said link I've promised: link
If you need anything from me, or just want to chat about nothing, then go to one of those sites I talked about. I will still be checking things like comments when I do log on, so It's not a total waste commenting.
I bid you partial farewell.
I don't think leaving Is really the right word to use, but still. The title pretty sums everything up
last edited on Jun 20, 2010 at 01:35AM

Sonic Fan Characters 49 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...