Sonic Fan Characters Sonic Fan Character RPG

frylock243 posted on Apr 26, 2010 at 09:07PM
Once again, fellow Fanpoppers, this is a Frylock243 Sonic RPG, and I am your host, Miss Frylock243. Before I go over the rules, ther's something I feel important to adress: I'm aware the title says SONIC RPG, but I'm going to allow Characters from other fandomes in this (Like if you have a Mario character you feel would go nicely in the story, go for it.) Just try to keep with the story if your going to do so. Now for the Rules:

#1. Keep the bloody voilence to a minimal. Try to keep it as bloody as the PowerPuff Girls would be, or Ultimate Muscle.
#2. No sextual content. Referances, I'm okay with. Just as long as you can keep the language to a PG-13 level.
#3. Unless It's a dream sequence, don't control other's characters.
#4. Keep the swearing to a minimal, and keep any language subtle. What I mean is, don't go any worse than words like "Damn."

And, of course we must have character sheets:

Name:
Species:
Fandom:
Weaponry or powers:
Nationality:
Personality:
Back Story:

Have fun!
Oh, almost forgot: Don't post a character sheet if your not going to contribute to the story in the future.

Sonic Fan Characters 45 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago frylock243 said…
Name: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku
Species: Fox
Fandom: Sonic the Hedgehog
Weaponry or powers: Katana
Nationality: Japanese
Personality: She's mainly a sweet, gentle child. She's even been called a young Hippie because of so, and she doesn't like to fight. She only fights if she truly has to. When she does fight, she's very fierce. She also tends to act younger than she is, sometimes.
Back Story: Atsuko Mana Kenyoku was born in Osaka, Japan. Her interests were American superhero comics, old television, technology, and music. her mom, Izumi Kenyoku, was a junior high school teacher. and Atsuko's dad, Makoto Kenyoku, worked at a record shop. Atsuko had a 17 year old brother named Masahiko, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was also very skilled at it. He liked to tech her What he knew. the Kenyokus weren't rich, but they had a fair amount of money due to what was passed to them when Atsuko's grandmother died. Sometimes during the summer, Atsuko's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when they chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanted to go to another city, they would drive there. one summer, when Atsuko was
6, her and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido that summer. All they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day.

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, and out of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. Out of nowhere, they were overrun by a large crowd.
there seemed to be hundreds of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in. Atsuko tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make her feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crowd was screaming, and it started to distract her. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Atsuko was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

She was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would get up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before her. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Atsuko's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find her, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and she never found them. she didn't know it, but she wandered out of Hokkaido.

when Atsuko decided to give up, she ran off and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken down summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" she thought to herself. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. Many times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

Even tough physically she was doing just fine, emotionally, she was torn apart.

five years after the incident, age 11

Atsuko decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of walking, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "Looks like he could use some help..." Atsuko said to herself. she immediately ran in, and started destroying robots with a sword she stole off a performer. the hedgehog didn't notice the young girl until she destroyed the last one. the hedgehog sort of just looked at Atsuko for a moment. "hello." he said in a kind voice. He must be American, Atsuko thought to herself. "oh, hi." she replied. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still hear him clearly. "who are you, and why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Atsuko. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped. who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

She started to get a sad look on her face.

"I lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Atsuko really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "I have to go now. It was really nice to meet you, Mister Shadow." A few minutes after Atsuko started to walk away, Shadow asked "Would you like to come with me?"
Atsuko froze for a second, and turned around. "Um, uh... okay, I guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Atsuko walked back over to him, and stood quietly in front of Shadow, and hugged him. "Thank you, so much."

Atsuko had blood running fast down her face, and a large cut on the back of her knee. The robot swung his axe at her, and she ducked. It just barely miss her head. Then, she took a swing at the robot with her sword, and cut into the body. Oil poured out, and the robot dropped It's axe. The flying robot's axe fell, hit Atsuko on the head, knocking her out.
over a year ago MidnaTikal8223 said…
Name:Hodgens
Species:Hedgehog
Fandom:Sonic
Weaponry or powers:Gun
Nationality: American
Personality: He is...emotional, he hates everyone, then loves everyone.He is fairley happy in his life, though.
Back Story:Hodgens was supposed to be named Dirt, but he changed his name.He was born in Richmond VA, and always worked hard.He now works at the Jeffersonian.He'd rather talk to Angle, than much else.He is currently engaged, and enherited a large wealth from a wine field passed on through generations.
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
i join too many RPG's
Name: Gaiden "Horn" Batticus
Species: bat
Fandom: sonic
Weaponry or powers: able to control shadows during daytime
Nationality: American/Batracan
Personality: random, perverted, flirt, emo, ruthless
Back Story: Horn was born on a planet called Batraca, and during that time a demon that they called Shorozoid (Barroian for shadow demon)was destorying the city so they sealed the demon into Horn's soul. his parents could not have afforded to care for so much children at the time, so his father sent him to Earth with his best friend's son Baku. he was a horrible guardian, he even chopped off his foot, but Horn's friend, Zeo, was able to make a gold artificial foot. he had a gang called the Z.o.t.G. (Zeros of the Ghetto) but was almost killed by his best friend at the time, he currently lives with his ass of a friend, Zion.
last edited over a year ago
And,

Name: Miriam Jay Kiser
Species: Human
Fandom: Ultimate Muscle
Weaponry or powers: None
Personality: Miriam is insane, but in a good way. You know, a real goof ball. She's witty and fun, but also knows when to be serious about things. She also is a bit old-fashioned (she uses phrases like Groovy, or "What's shakin'?") She's quite likable, but sometimes get's to be annoying, But she's sweet and kind as well. Some body who would cheer you up if you seemed to be a bit down. She's also a big time classic rock fan. Most of the time though, she tends to be cool and chillaxed.
One more...
Name:Scarredleaf
Age:6 moons(cat equivlent:old enough to start warrior training)
Species:Cat
Fandom:Warriors by Erin Hunter
Weaponry or powers:None
Nationality:ThunderClan(Clan cats have no idea what country their in)
Personality:She's very giving, a cat of generosity.She's also very fierce, and brave.
It was a bright, warm summer morning. Miriam was protector of the Sendai district, but she decided to go over into Osaka for a bit and pay a suprise visit to Terry Kenyon.
"Maybe I can get myself some fried foods while I'm here, too." she thought to herself.
"I'm friggin starving!" She shouted. Everyone started at her for a moment, and she just started to walk away. She ran into the nearest *Kushikatsu.
"Excuse me, sir? could you fry some up for me?" She asked the man behind the counter. He placed a plate with two fried sausages.
"Here, freshly fried." He told her. She dipped one of them into the sauce tray, and started to much down.

*a Japanese-style of deep-fried kebab.
It was a bright, warm summer morning. Miriam was protector of the Sendai district, but she decided to
a char i forgot a long time ago
Name: Zane Zeno
Species: human
Fandom: full metal alchemist
Weaponry or powers: alchemy
Nationality: unknown, most likely American
Personality: a real downer
Back Story: he was abandoned as a child and was raised in a orphanage, he broke out when he was 14, and pursed a life of alchemy, he loves to read, and read many books on alchemy, however, he lost his hand for some reason he won't tell anyone, he mainly lives in a abandoned small castle-like house, you can see transmutation circle's everywhere in the house
*Zane sits down on the "throne" of his house, as if he was waiting*
Zane: "mmmm...i want some cake..."
Terry walked past the shop, and saw Miriam sitting there.
"What's she doin' here?" he thought to himself. He went into the Kushikatsu store. He gave her a gentle tap on the shoulder.
"Oh, hey man. What's up?" She said.
"I'm just wonderin' what y'all are doin here."
"I was in the mood for fried foods, and where else could you go for that other than Osaka?" She replied. He just glared at her for a moment. She sighted, and said
"Alright, I came here to see you. Here." She handed him a skewer.
"Stay here and have a bite with me."
Terry just smiled, and had a seat down next to her.
*Zane goes outside in the wide alley next to a bakery draws an odd circle with a piece of chalk on the ground, claps his hands and the circle starts to glow, then the side of the wall takes the form of a hand, breaks in, steals the cake and hands it to Zane as he walks away* "like taking candy from a baby..."
"And I thought America's food was a Heart Attack in progress. This is still pretty yummy though." She said.
"Yeah, I guess so." Terry replied.
"...i love cake" *takes out a fork and eats while walking*
"How long ago did y'all get here, anyways?" Terry asked her.
"A few minutes ago." Miriam took another bite of her skewer.
*Zane bumps into a pole and the cake falls down*
Zane: "*sigh* dammit"
"Four more fried dumplings, please!" She asked once the plate was empty.
"By the way, Terry." She said.
"Yeah?"
"Your zipper is undone." She pointed out. He blushed.
"I really with y'all didn't say that out loud." He said, then fixed his zipper. He looked back to Miriam, and Smirked.
"Y'all were staring at me down there, weren't ya?" He said jokingly.
"Why, I... NO!"
"Then how did you notice?!?"
"I just did!" She replied. He began to laugh.
*Zane looks down at the cake, depressed*

Name: Sabrina Calton
Species: human
Fandom: full metal alchemist
Weaponry or powers: a pistol and a crowbar
Personality: tomboyish, devious, manipulative
Back Story: she was raised by a group of bandits, she has so much training that she can take something straight from your hand and you won't notice, she loves Zane for his "mysteriousness"

Sabrina: "hi there"
Zane: "oh god, not you again"
Sabrina: "aren't you happy to see me?"
Zane: "not really no..."
Sabrina: "fine, i have something you may be interested in"
Zane: "what?"
*she takes out a red jewel item from her pocket*
Zane: "i love you, i love, i love you"
*reaches for it but she keeps it away from him*
Sabrina: "i only give it to people who are happy to see me"
Zane: "oh god"
Miriam began to tackle Terry, and they both fell to the floor. Terry just kept on laughing.
"Hush up, you dumb red neck!" She said jokingly.
Zane: "come on"
Sabrina : "no"
Zane: "you know i secretly love you"
Sabrina: "stop lying"
Zane: "fine, if i make out with you, will you give it to me?"
Sabrina: "i suppose..."
Zane: "ok, close your eyes and pucker up"
*she does exactly that, and he takes the red gem from her hand and starts running*
Sabrina: "HEY, YOU THIEF!" *she starts chasing him*
Zane : "coming from a bandit, that's pretty harsh!
Scarredleaf walked the streets of Osaka, Japan.She was a cat, so after all, she didn't know much of where she was."Hey there!"Hodgens turned and spotted Scarredleaf, who shuddered at his gaze."Who do you belong to?"he asked."He thinks I'm a *kittypet!"Scarredleaf thought, "I take that as an utter discrace!"Scarredleaf didn't like it much, but she kinda liked this *highwalker.She ran up to him, and he started carring her around.
*kittypet-a cat owned by humans
*highwalker-a person, something that doesn't use 4 legs
Terry started to pinch Miriam.
"Ah ha! now who's the Miriam?" Terry said.
"Ahhhh!!!" She yelped jokingly. She pushed him off, and took a fried dumpling off of their plate.
"Hey! Y'all can't just get up like that!" Terry said with a smile.
"Oh, sorry, I forgot to tap out." She said.
"Wanna take a walk with me?" Terry asked her.
"Sure. after we finsih up these dumplings." Miriam replied.
*Zane stops and turns around*
Sabrina: "you wouldn't dare"
Zane: "i would"
*the red gem glows and a wall of rock surrounds Sabrina and Zane continues too run*
Sabrina: "damn him"
*she climbs on top of the wall and jumps on Zane and takes the red jewel*
Sabrina: "your lucky your cute"
Zane"...well..."
Sabrina: "what?"
Zane: "GET OFF ME!"
Sabrina: "what, you don't like me on top?"
Zane: "if this is one of your perverted puns, no"
Sabrina: "you so do"
*Zane gets up and Sabrina falls*
Sabrina: *gets up* "why do you gotta be so harsh!?"
Hodgens happened to like his new pet, who didn't want to be considered a pet."Blech!Kittypet."she used to say.Hodgens entered the street, and Scarredleaf yelped, and dove under his lab coat, "Monsters!"she meowed, looking at the cars, bulldozers, and other equiptment.
Zane: "why don't you just give it to me?"
Sabrina: "why don't you go on a date with me?"
Zane: "ugh, the things id' do for a philosopher stone"
Sabrina: "YAY" *hugs him as hard as she can*
Zane: "your...killing...me"
Sabrina: "8:00, pick me up, bring me something nice, and dress up in something other than black"
Zane: "8:00, i will, it depends, and no"
Sabrina: *girly* "...ok..."
Scarredleaf let out a startled cry as shespotted Zane and Sabrina.
When her and Terry finished up the dumplings, They took a long walk to the park.
"Hey Terry, do you ever look back to when we were younger? And when I used to fight you all of the time?"
"Yeah, and ah kinda miss those days." Terry replied. Miriam wrapped her arms around Terry, and hugged him.
"What is there to miss? Nothing has changed since then! Well, I'm less of a tomboy, but aside from that, nothing's really changed."
Terry smiled, and chuckled. He hugged her back.
Zane: "what the hell...well...not my problem, im out of here"
*draws another weird circle on the ground and the piece of rock gushes out high, and Zane eventually dropped to his house*
Sabrina: "...he's so hot when he uses alchemy"
"I'm happy your here, but ah still think you shouldn't just leave your district like that." Terry said.
"Oh, I'm not worried. Nothing has ever really happened in Sendai, anyways. Now Osaka on the other hand, plenty happens here. It's one of the most crime ridden cities in the country!"
"Yeah, yeah, okay." Terry replied. Miriam took an IPod out of her pocket, along with headphones. She played The Beatles' "I Wanna hold your hand, plugged in the headphones and put them around her neck.
"And because nothing ever happens where I'm supposed to be, you know I always have my music with me, my man." Miriam said.
*Zane goes straight to bed and lies there* "what have i done"
Scarredleaf walked to where the circle was.She was surprised when she landed on a man, "Knew I shouldn't have lived with that alchemist..."Scarredleaf said to herself, recalling her very recent adventure.

*Zane goes to her house and knocks on the door and a very strong looking man answers it*
Sabrina's father: *points a gun to his head* "you BETTER treat her right!"
Zane: "...yes sir"
"What the heck?" Hodgens said, looking for his cat."Hey!" he said, being taken aback by the man grasping him.
Sabrina: "DADDY STOP!"
Sabrina's father: "fine..." *goes back inside*
Sabrina was in a sexy red glimmering dress...sparkly...*
Sabrina: "so...did your pants just get bigger or are you just happy to see me?"
Zane: "...can it be both?..."
"Wonder how to get back to the forest..."Scarredleaf wondered, as she wondered around.
"What th-?!Where are you taking me?!"Hodgens demanded.
Sabrina: "so...where are you taking me?"
Zane: "...*stares at her* a place...a place"
"I smell trouble," Scarredleaf walked out th door.
Horn: "damn...i need more booze..."
Name:Shakarita Neru
Species:Human
Fandom: Vocaloid
Weaponry or powers:A sword
Nationality:Japanese
Personality:She's a tough person, but sweet when you know her.She is very nice when it comes down to it.
Back Story:Shakarita was born in Tokyo, Japan.She was a tough one, and took lessons daily at the dojo(samurai's training place).She soon found the will to learn, and start playing her guitar.She likes anything orange, or black.She is also good friends with Rin Kagimine.
"Haven't you people ever heard of closing the flippin' door?" Sharkarita walked into a allyway away from Miku and Kaito, who were making out currently, she walked into an allyway to escape the couple.
*Horn sits down on a bench and passes out*
Shakarita walked a ways into the allyway, then took a turn, and was back in the busy streets of Osaka.She went nerly a half mile, the seen a kitten,"Hi, Scarredleaf." she said, having read the entire Warriors series, she happened to guess the right name.
Zane: "...so..."
Sabrina: "theres a new sushi place downtown, gonna take me or not?"
Zane: "...ok..."
Sabrina: "...your hot, but your clueless on a date"
Zane: "...ok..."
Shakarita wanted a Choco-Cornet*, "where'll I get one?" she wondered out loud, not meaning to.
Sabrina: "...JUST TAKE YOUR DAMN ROCK AND LEAVE" *she throws the Philosopher's stone at him and slams the door"
Zane: "he he he, got her" *he leaves*
over a year ago 5elia19 said…
big smile
Hiya people! I'm back after a 7 months absence! well, here's the character sheet:

Name: Akane Toshio
Species: Human
Fandom: Sonic the Hedgehog
Weaponry or powers: Healing
Nationality: American-Japanese
Personality: She's nice and thinks about others before herself. She's pretty reckless and her optimism sometimes annoys people, but she can also be really serious when she's supposed to. She's loud with her friends, but shy around newcomers.

Back Story: Akane was born in Japan, from an American father and a Japanese mother. She has no interesting story. She is very talented when it comes to art and music, and likes to act. She is also a "Shönen Manga"(boys comics)fan, and other girls say she's not feminine because of that, which makes her really mad. What everyone should urgently know is that they should never let her take over the kitchen, or they'll probably stay in bed because of food poisoning.

oh and btw that's her in the pic. i did NOT draw that.

~ 5elia19 ~
Hiya people! I'm back after a 7 months absence! well, here's the character sheet:

Name: Akane Tosh
Shaarita walked down the street,and bumped into someone, "Hey would you watch it!"