Sonic Fan Characters The Eclipse: A Sonic Fan Character RPG!

Milesprowerfan posted on Sep 21, 2009 at 11:51PM
WHOOHOO! ANOTHER RPG! YES! Clap your hands! Now, let me explain. I, Milesprowerfan, along with Frylock243 are the moderators of both this and our late forum, meaning we're sorta in charge of the rules and how the game is run. There are more rules this time, but that doesn't mean anything that restricting.

Rules:
1. No controlling other peoples' fan characters.
2. Help the story along, not halt to take a bath or something.
3. No leaving people out. (eg: "All the hedgehogs come with me.)
4. No killing off other peoples' fancharacters (this goes along with rule #1).
5. ALWAYS use a character sheet when posting a new fancharacter! Those without character sheets will be controlled by other players.
6. NO CUSSING! You can use substitutes, though.
7. No sexual or suggestive content.
8. You can have up to 6 characters in play. If you use all 6 of your characters, too bad...unless you kill your own character.
9. Have fun!

Character sheet:
Name:
Race:
DARK, HERO, NEUTRAL:
Special Power (if any):
*Flight, Speed, or Power:
Background Story:

*Flight is a character that can fly. Like, Miles "Tails" Prower, Cream the Rabbit, Wave the Swallow, Rouge the Bat.
Strongly recommended: fox w/muliple tails, someone with wings, or something with a mode-of-transportation.

Power is the strongest member of the team. Like, Knuckles the Echidna, Storm the Albatross, Omega from Team DARK, Big the Cat.
Strongly recommended: echidna, something large, something with martial art degree.

Speed is the fastest character. Like, Sonic the Hedgehog, Shadow the Hedgehog, Amy Rose the Hedgehog.
Strongly recommended: hedgehog, someone with athletic abilities, CHAOS CONTROL involved.

Sonic Fan Characters 388 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...