Sonic Fan Characters The fanfic

ChaoFan2 posted on Sep 10, 2009 at 09:12PM
I posted an answer of a fan character fanfic and I've had some answers and want to ask this. If you answered my question and accepted the fanfic. Do you mind doing your characters? I want to concentrate on mine so can you do your characters? I AM NOT asking for background stories and info, just can you do your characters part? But background stories are a nice touch! Thanks for doing your characters part of the fanfic! PS Can you name the fanfic for me?
last edited on Sep 19, 2009 at 04:18PM

Sonic Fan Characters 10 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago frylock243 said…
Okay :) I'm going to put Osaka's info here instead of the answers because Fanpop couldn't fit everything in

Name: Osaka Miyamho
species: white fox
weapons or special powers: she uses a Samurai sword sometimes, and has excellent fighting skills. She can also fly just by spinning her tail really fast, but rarely ever dose *she can get about as high as the clouds*
other: She was born in Osaka, Japan, and loves fighting and American super hero comics. She hates most anime or manga. She's a very sweet and polite little fox, but can also be very violent if you tick her off. She has a small little robot named GIR, who likes to dress up in a littlr doggy costume

back story

Osaka Miyamho was born in Osaka, Japan. She had a great interest in sports and comic books, and the most athletic girl in her school, and had the best grades. she had a long, fluffy tail, and could spin it tail really fast use it to fly, or fight with it. She was also very polite. her mom, Kaorin Miyamho, was a junior high school teacher. and Osaka's dad, Jhonen Miyamho, didn't really have a job. Osaka had a 17 year old brother named Ken, who was learning ninjitsu at the time, and was almost done with school. the Miyamhos were a rich family, due to a fortune passed to them when Osaka's grandma died. alot of times during summer break, Osaka's dad would take the family on a vacation. they would either go out of the country, or just go to a another city in Japan. when the chose to go to another country, they take an airplane. when they just wanna go to another city, they drive there. one summer, when Osaka was 4, Osaka and her family agreed they would go to the city of Hokkaido this summer. all they had to do was find a Hotel to stay at, then they could just head out the next day. not even gas for the car was a problem

Hokkaido, Japan

once they got to the city, our of the car, they decided to just walk around for a little bit. they chose the wrong time to do this. they were immediately overrun by a huge crowd of people

there seemed to be millions of people in the crowd. as time started to pass, the crowd started closing in.Osaka tried to keep a tight grip on her mother's hand. the crowd started to make Osaka feel claustrophobic. she noticed a man somewhere in the crown was screaming, and it started to distract Osaka. she was slipping from her mothers hand, but didn't notice until the screaming stopped, but by then, it was too late. she couldn't see her family at all, and she was constantly being rudely pushed and shoved. Osaka was terrified, and had no idea what to do

two hours later...

Osaka was finally out of the crowd, her face red with tears. she had no idea where she was. she later decided that instead of just sitting there, she would fly up, and try and find her family.

the rest of her family were already out of the crowd before Osaka. they didn't even notice she wasn't with them until they got to the hotel to check into their room. Osaka's mom was in a major panic. they all immediately when to the nearest police station, and got them to help try and find Osaka, but it was no use. they couldn't find her, and Osaka never found them. she didn't know it, but she flew out of Hokkaido.

when Osaka decided to give up, she flew off (some more) and tried to find somewhere to stay. it didn't take her very long, for she found a large beach, and an old, and sort of broken summer home. inside, it wasn't too bad. it actually looked pretty nice. the only furniture in it was a coffee table, and some blankets. "i think my luck is beginning to turn" said Osaka. She stole food from people at the beach when they weren't looking, and in order to stay healthy, she joined other in volley ball, swam in the water when she could, and ran around the beach. alot of times she was asked "where are your parents?" she would just lie and point to another family and say "there they are" in order to avoid trouble. sometimes she talked to other kids, or even played with them.

six years after the incident, age 10

Osaka decided to go away from the beach for a few, and go exploring. after a while of flying, she wasn't seeing anything interesting, and was starting to get bored. then, she started to hear noise, not too far away from where she was. she followed the noise, and found a black and red hedgehog, fighting off a bunch of robots. "He looks like he could use some help" Osaka said to herself. she immediately flew in, and started destroying robots. the hedgehog didn't notice Osaka until she threw the last one. the hedgehog sorta just looked at Osaka for a moment. "hi." he said. "oh, hi." said Osaka. the hedgehog had a quiet sounding voice, but she could still her him clearly. "who are you... and... why were you helping me?" said the hedgehog. "my name's Osaka Miyamho. you looked like you needed a hand, so i helped :) who are YOU, and why were you fighting those robots in the first place?"

the hedgehog replied, "i'm Shadow the hedgehog. just call me Shadow, though. and to answer your second question," then he handed her an envelope. inside was a letter saying that he won a vacation, then an address leading to where they were. "It was a trick, obviously." said Shadow. "i must ask... where are your parents?"

Osaka started to get a sad look on her face

"i lost them... a long time ago."
"what do you mean?" asked Shadow. Osaka really didn't feel like thinking about it, so she just said "i have to go now, it was really nice to meet ya, Shadow." a few minutes after Osaka started to fly away, Shadow shouted "would you like to stay with me?" Osaka froze for a second, and turned around. "um... uh... okay... i guess... but why?"

Shadow replied, "It would be unfair to just let you go like this."

Osaka flew down, and stood quietly in front of Shadow. She gave him a small, long hug. "thank you" she said.
last edited over a year ago
Okay :) I'm going to put Osaka's info here instead of the answers because Fanpop couldn't fit everyth
over a year ago zelda4559 said…
Name:Ruby
spices: Red hedgehog
Power: She is a spy, has very good fighting skills
and when it comes to computers and other eltonical things she is also very good at.
background story:mystery

over a year ago AUSHEDGEHOG said…
I'm backing out.Sorry.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago ChaoFan2 said…
cool
Wow! This info is great! So I'll take those as yes to doing your characters parts?
over a year ago Milesprowerfan said…
I'll have to get back on you for this. I'm a little busy with high school for writing yet ANOTHER story. I'll help you get along every once and awhile with Myzak or Lil.
over a year ago SonShadSilv003 said…
Name: Sonadver (A fusion of Sonic, Shadow and Silver)
Nicknames: N/A. Although my friends tend to call him the "hedgehog cluster-fuck"
Species: Hedgehog
Height: 3 ft, 3 in
Weight: 77 lbs
IQ: 150
Marital Status: Amy Rose (girlfriend)
DOB: April 12, 2007
Birth Place: unknown
Residence: a house Sonic, Shadow and Silver once shared on the
outskirts of Central City
Social Class: hero
Economic Class: Middle
Alignment: Good (sometime neutral)
Top Speed: 780 mph (using his ESP,) 805 mph (running,) 830 (using his hover skates.)
Abilities: Being Sonadver the hedgehog, a fusion of Sonic, Shadow and Silver, he can bring out every attack the three can do.
Hobbies: Great Extreme gear racer
Talents: Very flexible and acrobatic. Sonadver is surprisingly a good singer. He also does extremely well in hand-to-hand combat and has a high liking for weaponry
Weaknesses: N/A
Personal facts
Friends: any friends of Sonic, Shadow and Silver are his friends too
Rivals: pretty much everybody but the younger characters
Enemies: Anyone who goes up against him
Known relatives: none
Favorite activities: roaming the lands as freely pleases or accompanies himself with those who love and respect him. Sonadver has some reverence for Dr. Eggman, but still stops his sinister plans if they go too far
Dislikes: feeling useless or bored, boring G.U.N assignments, mostly seeing loved ones get hurt in any way, especially for no reason
Gourmet of choice: The Sonic in him would never decline a chili-dog
Beverages of choice: something as hardcore as he is
Favorite color: Blue, black, red, white
Personality: Sonadver’s personality as expected is a mixture of Sonic, Shadow and Silver’s, but with none of the flaws such as Sonic’s cockiness and short temper, Shadow’s seriousness and aggression and Silver’s naiveness and immaturity. He only shows cockiness and seriousness only if it is necessary and has a seldom use of aggression.
Physical Appearance
Attributes that Sonic, Shadow and Silver share: The long, thin black nose, the triangular perked ears with tanner ears, the tan muzzle, the back quills and the tail
Fur color: Blueish-gray
Skin Color: Tan round stomach, tan hands
Eye Color: Black
Quill Style: The five white quills Silver has on the front of his head. On the back of his head, he has Sonic’s six blue quills, but the three on the bottom are black and red, just like Shadow’s and two smaller elongated quills on his back
Other bodily features: Legs that broaden under the knees, thin arms and legs, Sonic's face, Silver's scarf-like hair with the front parts shaped like Shadow's chesthair, resulting in a mane of some sort, and the four red markings Shadow has on his arms and legs
Attire: He has the big yellow wristbands Silver has with Shadow’s rings on top minus the red and black tounge (the long glowing line on each of the wristbands are slightly thicker and go straight down the middle. Shadow’s rings are bigger, big enough to fit tightly on the wristbands. The rings also power his psychokinesis up, giving him a minor amount of increased range and maximum quantity of physical objects held. He can also twist the rings to make them loose, allowing him to do what Shadow once did.) Under the wristbands are Sonic's large, sock-like cuffs that appear to be attatched to his gloves. On his gloves, he has the strange markings Silver has. He has Sonic’s shoes with Shadow’s skate accessory and collars matching the ones on his gloves are above the shoes. If riding Extreme Gear he wears black-framed glasses with gold lenses on his head and wears the other version of Sonic’s shoes. Sonadver actually wears them over his eyes during a race unlike Sonic and Shadow. He also wears the other version of Sonic's shoes
Forms
Super: With the power of the Master Emerald, Sonadver can attain a super form. The six quills on the back of his head curve upwards, the two quills on the left and right side of his head move barely upwards and the other three stay in place. The three quills on the bottom half of the back of his head remain half red, the other three turns yellow-beige, the three on the top half of the back of his head turns golden yellow and the other five turn pale gold. His eyes turn red and all of his fur except his mane and the red markings on his arms and legs turns a deep, deep gold. Like previous super forms, Super Sonadver can fly and can only die from any sorts of suffocation or penetration, however he does not consume rings and only reverts to normal from exhaustion. The glowing markings on his gloves, wristbands and collars brighten up to some extent and the back of his mane curves upwards. He can bring out Super Sonic’s Arrow of Light by drawing the blue light into his body, Super Shadow’s Spear of Light by charging the red light and Super Silver’s Shield of Light with a somewhat larger range and holding proficiency. Super Sonadver also has the ability to use telepathy and his personality remains the same, although he has a tendency to be a little cockier.
Hyper: With the power of the Ultra Emerald (a more powerful Master Emerald, brought into existence from the seven Chaos Emeralds lending their power to it. It flashes the colors of the Chaos Emeralds, going in order from red, to cyan, to yellow, to white, to purple, to blue, to green. It reverts to normal momentarily,) Sonadver can attain a hyper form. All of his fur and quills except the mane, and his red highlights flashes the same colors as the Ultra Emerald, but in opposite order. His quills and mane remain in the same style as his super form and his eyes turn crimson. The glowing marks on his gloves, wristbands and collars turns into markings of bright light. The power he possesses in his super form is increased. His Arrow of Light becomes the Missile of Light, His Spear of Light becomes the Lance of Light and his Shield of Light becomes the Barrier of Light, all are twice as powerful. His voice echoes, he leaves afterimages in his wake and is completely invincible to everything. He does not consume rings and can only revert to his super form from exhaustion. Sonadver also has to go to great extents to attain this form and his personality is a lot more serious than before as a result. His power is nearly godlike.
Dark Super: If Sonadver succumbs to deep, negative emotions such as sadness or anger and is within proximity to the seven Chaos Emeralds, Sonadver as a result of his power being greater than that of the Chaos Emeralds, would cause the Chaos Emeralds to lose their color and reverse their power, turning them into Dark Chaos Emeralds, and with these Dark Chaos Emeralds Sonadver unwillingly undergoes a dark super transformation. All of his fur and quills along with his four rings turns pitch black. The five quills on the front of his head stay in place, the two middle quills on the back of his head curve upwards, the other four go upward, but slant downwards and the tips on all his quills, including the quills on his back and his tail turns razor sharp, able to penetrate through nearly anything. He wears no gloves, but the marking that was on his gloves is still imprinted on his hands and his eyes disappear. The glowing marks on his hands, wristbands and collars turn dark red, disabling his psychokinesis, but grants him destructive pyrokinesis. He is shrouded in a dark aura and the only things visible to the aura are his empty eyes, the top half of all of his quills and a vague view of his hands and shoes. He can use his new-found pyrokinetic abilities to hover for a limited time. He can also launch more powerful Dark Chaos Spears despite that the rest of his Chaos powers are no longer in use. His can move a little faster than his regular form and has unbelievably high physical durability, meaning he cannot be penetrated. He can’t die from suffocation, but cannot swim. Dark Super Sonadver does not consume rings and only reverts to normal from overtiredness or the source of his deep, negative emotions being obliterated. The thing that makes him most deadly is the fact that the deeper and longer his deep, negative emotions go on, the more powerful he becomes. Dark Super Sonadver does not care who he harms or what he does as long as he accomplishes his goal at any means necessary. The moment he reverts back to normal, so do the Chaos Emeralds.
Werehog: Once every leap year, that one extra day, at the start of nightfall, Sonadver transforms into a fearsome Werehog. In this form an extremely brutal nature envelops Sonadver and he will attack anyone he sees without mercy. His physique is now very bulky. Sonadver's intelligence is lost and he speaks with grunts, growls and other noises. He stands four feet, five inches tall and weighs one hundred and thirty pounds. His quills, tail, and mane remain the same (although they grow slightly along with himself,) but they are a lot more furrier. His fur turns coarse, flarred and dark blue. His muzzle turns gray and his round stomach is covered in gray fur. Sonadver's canine teeth are replaced with fangs that hang slightly hang outside his mouth. His gloves and wristbands disappear, exposing his hands that are now gray and dark claws that can tear through almost anything. His ears become triangularly curved and outward-facing and the inner ears become grey. The glowing mark that was on his gloves is on his hands, but it faded. His collars disappear except his sock-like cuffs, which are ripped and jagged, and the red markings that were on his arms and legs now covers the area around the marking. That red fur is also a lot longer than his other fur. On his shoes every hole in the skate feature has a small spike growing out of it. His white shoe strap turns gray and metal and has three spikes coming out of the top. Every single ability he had before is now gone, except for swimming, in return for unspeakable physical strength and his stamina is seemingly limit-less. Werehog Sonadver is also completely impregnable. Sonadver returns to normal at sunrise and awakes with no memory of what happened the following night. How or why Sonadver attains this form remains unknown, even to himself.
Special Attacks:
Chaos Meteor: Sonadver generates a psychokinetic aura with his left hand and launches up to thirty Chaos Spears into the aura with the other hand. He then takes hold of the Chaos Spears psychokinetically and merges them into one, then throws the Chaos Meteor at it's target in any way necessary, bringing down death and destruction. If super however, he induces his Shield of Light and systematically fires up to sixty Spears of Light, he also initiates the merges process while doing this. If hyper, he does the same thing as he did in his super form, but he throws up to ninety Lances of Light into the Barrier of Light. Dark Super Sonadver cannot use Chaos Meteor because his psychokinesis is disabled.
Rings of Fire: this move he can only do in his regular form. Sonadver floats in the air and takes all four of Shadow’s rings off as they float alongside him then obtains two of Sonic’s power rings then holds one in each hand, he then squeezes the power rings and in turn activates Shadow’s rings which causes Sonadver to be ignited in an aura of fire and be temporarily invincible to anything and everything. Rings of Fire is no longer accessible when the aura of fire flashes faster and faster after an allotted time until the four rings drop to the ground or if Sonadver enters water
Weapons: Being part of G.U.N he can probably have almost any damn weapon he wants.
Vehicles: Ultimate, Sonadver's Extreme Gear. As expected it is a fusion of Sonic’s Blue Star, Shadow’s Black Shot and Silver’s Psychic Wave. It has familiar characteristics of the three separate boards that are streaked with the color of the hedgehog that rides it and its main color is blueish-gray. Ultimate also has speed, flight and power attributes.
Themesong: His world (Crush 40)
Back Story: There are many possibilities for Sonadver's back story. I will use the one from the story I am currently writing. Sonic, Shadow and Silver infiltrated Eggman's base to destroy his weapon and rescue the captured Amy Rose. While there, they were trapped in a room of some sort that drained them of their power. Eggman comes along and tells them his "master plan" of Eggmanland. Sonic suggests they all use Chaos Control at once. They got their Chaos Emeralds out (which they had from the beginning) and induced Chaos Control and accidentally fused together. The new-born hedgehog known as Sonadver broke free, attacked Eggman rescued Amy and demolished the base. He later joins G.U.N and becomes Amy's lover. Other ways Sonic, Shadow and Silver can be fused are Miles "Tails" Prower, Dr. Eggman or G.U.N building some kind of three-way fusing mechanism or Princess Elise can use her powers to use the same method she utilized to resurrect Sonic.
Fusion Perfection: The fusion of the three hedgehogs is so perfect because of their many similarities such as being male, anthropomorphic hedgehogs that have the same height and weight. They each have a super form in which their eyes turn red and their fur turns a shade of yellow. They also have many differences, for example their abilities, (Sonic’s speed, Shadow’s Chaos powers and Silver’s psychokinesis,) they each reach high speeds in their own ways, (Sonic runs, Shadow skates and Silver flies,) and they all have their own distinctive physical appearances. The fact that they’re rivals perfects the fusion even more.
over a year ago Thirddevision said…
Name:Mary
Species:Hedgehog
Spinecolor:Reddish Brown
Skincolor:Tan
EyeColor:LightBrown
Abbilitys:To go super,ablt to learn chaos control and is runs kinda close to the speed of amy but still faster.her braclet allows her to summon random weapons when needed.
Weakness:If Someone finds out What it is youll know.
over a year ago LunaShay said…
Luna Shay
Hedgehog
Power depends on chaos emeralds color:grey:wind.blue:ice.blue:water.red:fi­re.­yel­low­:li­ght­.pu­rpl­e:d­ark­nes­sgr­een­:ea­rth­

since i dont have pic since im on DSi,ill describe her:
shes a brown hedgehog with purple eyes and shirt.mini black jacket on shirt.black pants with purple striped shoes.quills little bit longer than Amys.

Back Story

Lunas real name is Lunatone(just love that pokemon name)and she was born on January 26.Her mom named her that since of her beautiful eyes.Luna had a normal life and really tough.When she was 2,her dad left them.She thought it was all her fault that she left but her mom said
“he loved u like of how much i love u”
that cheered her up alot since because her mom loved her so much,she said she wouldnt have another baby.
When Luna was four,she knew sonic from fighting him.she went to come outside once to get some fresh air and got captured by the metarex.She wanted to get out to see her mom,but they chuckled.
“Well,why would u want to see her if shes already here!”
Luna then gasped when she saw her mom all hurt when they brought her.“now then”they said,“we shall tell her the truth and then get on with it.”
“get on with what?”Luna asked.
“Lunatone Shay.Or should i say,PRINCESS LUNATONE SHAY OF LOST GUARDIANS!”
“what!?”Luna gasped.“mom y didnt u tell me?”
“...because,”cried Suna,“i didnt want u to get hurt...”
“....ok.now that thats that,we'll take the princess and u shall perish,Suna Shay!”
“....Hony.please.if u want to live,i cant believe im saying this,but work for them..please.”
“ok!lets go.”exclaimed the apprentice metarex
“HERE!”Suna threw a purple jeweled necklace to Luna.
“ITS A NECKLACE THAT HAS TON OF POWER!”she yelled,while the metarex took her away,“AND IT WILL KEEP U IN TOUCH WWITH ME!”Luna stared,as the metarex took her away.“mom...”her voice trailed away.
And so,she worked for the metarex to live.She got more srength,better moves,but escaped.thats all
over a year ago seuris said…
wink
Name: Rima
Animal: Hedgehog
Pesonality: Mostly always happy and love fighting
Power: Can control sometimes with chaos emeralds
Back Story:
Rima is Professor Haru's created hedgehog.
Rima was really people, but when she parents die(she was then: 10 or 7 years old) she try to kill her self, but professor save her life and keep her to own child. Rima was almost die, but Haru healed the wounds and he make the blood of the hedgehog's genes, but she became a hedgehog( wings are just Haru's created ^^) .
Harun thought he was cute and Rima keep him as a Father.
But when Haru and Rima were in the woods, someone attacked, then Rima got lost.
Attacking the subject of a terrible, she was concussed and did not remember any professors and their memories.
When Rima began to look for her family, she found Sonic the Hedgehog and joined him team.
But later Shadow save her and understand that,Shadow has memories too what Shadow dosen't remember too. Rima join him to live in Shadow and they become friends.
Later, on a rainy day, when Rima going to see Sonic, he will meet skunks: Kazuki.
Kazuki has escaped from home and loves to fix things and otherwise to be a mechanic. He is gonna life Shadow and Rima(he really hate Shadow) .Later Rima find the same forest to the sword, which reads her name. Rima starts to learn sword fighting and get to hear 6 Guards, who are really chaos emeralds guarders:

1. Aki cats, who can take all the hopes and loves children.
He holds the scepter.
2. Jiro mice, which looks just like a 10 or 8 ages, which is actually over 200 years old.
3. Nori wolf, which is a sister of Kazuki and she love blood. Nori is able to speak with bats and moonlight, she comes the big hands that tore all to pieces.

4 and 5. Pandas Jupiter and Mars, are really in love with each other, but look just like two of its aspects. Mars is the price in him kindom and Jupiter servant of the kingdom, but when they fell in love with Mars, Jupiter, they ran away together from the kingdom. Jupiter is able to do the nightmares to dreams of others. Mars can read thoughts and to explain the nightmares. Jupiter may keep a crystal ball of dreams, who speaks only in those two.

6. Ryaki hedgehog is the boss of all the guards and the strongest of these. He can transforme a child, but then he did not know he is are really adult, then everybody called him: Rya.
He does not really care about anyone, but wants to be known to all. He wants to be the ruler of the world. ^ ^

............ Something like this? :3 More info? :D
over a year ago yayrecolors2 said…
big smile
name;rage
age; imortal
spices; headhog but can shapsfit into other thing
powers; antyhing
weekness; nothing
story; rage is shadwos older borther nd he was orignal project to cure mraia but faild. but his dna helped her liv longer. he is prince of universe but he thinks its a curs becase everyone try kill him so they can b eprince of univrese intsead of him. he ism arried to ammy roes bcuause she cute.

he aslo killd eggman with his superpowerz so noe ther is peece.