Sonic Fan Characters Dimension 10: Unified Split

mephiles97 posted on Jun 04, 2014 at 09:10PM
Before I start with information on the actual roleplay, I'm going to provide a list of rules.

RULES: Roleplaying Rules

~Please lay off of the swearing if possible. (This includes religious swearing. This offends some people whether it offends you or not)
~Morals. While holding hands and maybe the word "hot" is alright, I don't want to see references to someone's rear end or anything sexual.
~Please no demonic roleplaying, including both demons and angels. (Some people are against these types of characters. Including myself)
~This may make some people angry but I would rather not see homosexual characters/references to homosexual exchanges.

RULES: World-building Rules

~While a tiny bit of violence is okay in some worlds, I don't want to see anything so graphic that involves a character having to walk knee-high in bodies and/or other gory details.
~Morals again. Nothing involving perverted things and/or sexual things.
~While fire is okay in a world and caves are okay in worlds, I don't want to see a deliberate recreation of the Underworld. For that same reason, I don't want to see someone trying to recreate something else that can be related to religions (I don't want a full scale religious-war to break out)
~If you're not sure if something is okay under the rules, ask me before you go ahead and make it.

Now, we'll move onto the sign-up sheet for this.

Note: * will be placed in front of optional things that you can feel out if you wish. The optional things are used simply to personalize gadgets and so on to your character's/characters' likings. If you don't fill them out, you will be provided with basic gadgets instead of personalized stuff.

Name:
Species:
Skills (Non super natural stuff such as agility):
Powers:
Attire (Clothing):
Appearance (Fur color, hair color, style of hair, etc.):
*Favorite color:
*Favorite scenery (Do they like a dark room? The beach? Something else?):
*Favorite kind of music:

*Other kind of favorites: (Here you can list anything in general. Like, if your character normally prefers a device they can wear like a wristband than one like a necklace, mention something like that)

Now, ONTO THE ACTUAL ROLEPLAY INFORMATION.

Dimension 10, otherwise known as the Dimensional Unity. They say that it's an extremely rare place and a hard place to get to; however, it's far from impossible to get there. They say that the place is home to very artistic, curious, and odd robotic crystal-like beings known as the Dimensional Genesis, or DimiGen for short; these creatures are rumored to be strong enough to warp whole dimensions and planets within their own dimension to create something entirely new. They own a very large city-like dimension that lies in the very center of the Dimensional Unity, which is where they all live and operate the dimensions that have grown inside Dimension 10. They are a very organized species and keep almost everything organized and under rules; however, they also shape just about everything in Dimension 10 based on what their people all want.

At first, Dimension 10 was just a small, single dimension that held nothing but the city where the DimiGen lived quietly for years. However, a certain event caused quite the strange event to happen, which completely changed the nature of Dimension 10...

Enter the Dimensional Split. What used to be a very large dimension split and shredded into pieces until only the large capital city was left in the middle of the shredded fabric of space and time. At first the citizens of Dimension 10 were terrified at what had happened and didn't know what to do as they feared their home was going to fall and collapse in on itself. However, it did quite the opposite; the original capital city simply extended its reach and held onto the shreds and pieces, making Dimension 10 into a whole new place that was actually composed of many, many dimensions and planets; this was when the world was named the Dimensional Unity.

Dimension 10 has since orbited around many, many planets and dimensions in a rather hidden portal. Many people long to visit the dimension with the idea that they would be able to shape their own piece of the Unity by selecting one of the blank dimensions and/or planets that was created by the original split. To be honest, a lot of the DimiGen even long for others to visit their world and shape what used to be a very large and expansive world; they long to view the most creative minds that the various worlds have to offer.

For once in a very long time, Dimension 10 has revealed itself.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present Dimension 10 to you. Remember: Your imagination is the only limit here.

Let it begin.

Sonic Fan Characters 347 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 347

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Dimi: ... *he points the watch forward* Ultimate Humungasaur... no one knows that show I'm guessing
over a year ago solarsonic11 said…
Sorrel: *push button while thinking of dirt*

Bloody: Thank you for a confirmation button, Seeing as I'd rather not relive past events tied to this scenery
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(@Tak: So what does Dimi want to make?)
*Dirt appears in Sorrel's world*

Voice: You're welcome.
(He's just making a joke)

Dimi: *concentrates on a field of grass*
Sorrel: It worked! *she proceeds to roll about in the dirt making dirt angels and other such shenanigans*

Bloody: *attempts to create an eternal sunset in the sky*
*The field of grass appears on the screen of Dimi's watch, waiting for the button to be pressed*
*The sunset appears on the watch's screen, waiting for the button to be pressed*
Dimi: *he presses the button*
Bloody: *gently presses the button*

Sorrel: You know what this could a sky but not a normal sky *thinks of what type of sky*
*The grass appears in Dimi's world*
*The sunset appears in Bloody's world*
Dimi: *He concentrates on a floating glass house*
*The glass house appears on the screen of Dimi's watch*
(Are we allowed to just create things in our own comments from now on or do we need to go back and forth first?)
(You can create things in your own comments. ...Sorry...)
Sorrel: How about a sky that changes colors every hour or so *push button assuming it appears*

*Bloody proceeds to work on recreating the area from his past without the event of that day*
*That sky appears in Sorrel's world*

*Bloody's world begins appearing as he works on it*
(No need to be sorry, I was just asking)

Dimi: *he creates a large pond area below the house*
Voice: I can see all of you are shaping and creating already.
Sorrel: What if i made a magial wall that showed me what the others are doing?

Bloody: It looks just the way I remember it well okay, what i wanted to remember of it *he just sits back and relaxes watching the sky*
last edited over a year ago
Dimi: *the grass raises a bit, becoming a silver color, with a glass like floor below it, and below that, turquoise water*
Sorrel: *proceeds to attempt to make a wall that shows what the others are up to*

*Bloody sits there enjoying himself for once*
*The wall that Sorrel made can show some of what the others are doing*
Voice: If you need any help with anything you can let me know, by the way.
Dimi: Appreciated. *he creates a stairway of grey vines that attach to the bottom of the glass house, then repeats the house across the area*
Sorrel: Aww look hes actually happy for once, and look at that place, someone has talent, and the other... kinda looks like mine a bit empty-ish
Voice: i will also answer any questions you might have.
Dimi: Are we able to hear each other, or travel to other people's worlds?
Voice: You can travel to each others' worlds using your watches and speak to each other as well.
Sorrel: I can see them at least so i don't even have to leave *rolls in the dirt some more*

Bloody: Interesting *he again looks at the watch*
Dimi: ... *to the watch* Hello other people
Sorrel: *into watch* Hellooooo!

Bloody: *at the device* Hey there
Dimi: ... Well that works
Sorrel: Giant pile of waffles *leaps into waffles*
Kyle: *He talks into the device* ...I think mine's working, too... I think.
Sorrel: Hello there! *in a squeal-ish voice*
Kyle: >_< Are you okay?
Sorrel: Yea I'm just really happy today
Dimi: We can tell
Kyle: Well, I guess that's a good thing that you're happy.
Dimi: There are four of us here right?
Voice: Currently. Others may join us.
Dimi: Four to make entire worlds
Voice: Whether or not you completely finish the world is up to you. Others can help you or I can help you.
Dimi: How many others do you assume will come here?
Voice: I can't say for sure. It could be a few others or even hundreds of others.
Dimi: How many do you need
Voice: If I wanted to get every single dimension fixed in one day, thousands. However, I'm not looking to finish everything in one day nor do I expect to.
Dimi: ... You'll have to pardon my suspicion