Sonic Fan Characters In Another World: The First Forum “Galaxy”

TakTheFox posted on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:06PM
Note: This Forum is NOT cannon.

Welcome to the Galaxy known as “The Chaos Galaxy” where you can answer the big “What if?”
There are many worlds in this Galaxy, mostly inhabited by Mobians. You may choose which one you will start at, and begin your adventure.

This forum is meant to restart your characters, and let you do what you might of wanted to in the past but could not.
You are allowed to have the same material from your own characters, but all other characters not owned by you will be redone as if they had never met.
If you wish you may change your character’s origins or stories, or even species and powers if you wish.

Fill out this form for each character you wish to use.

Name:
Abilities:
Skills:
Home (Town, Country, World):

(Please provide a picture)

(If no picture is given…)
Main color:
Secondary color:
Third-Color-Type (If there is one):
Body details:
Clothing:
Items/Jewelry:

Story:

This is a free-world forum, so you can roleplay with whomever even if I am not here. There might be planned plots along the way, but aside from that you can do whatever, and make your own plots if you like. However if your characters are on someone else’s Mobius, you have to ask permission to change things or make a plot on that world before doing so. (Ask either myself or the person who owns that Mobius when you do.) You can use the Warp-Stations to travel to different Mobiuses, and interact with my characters, and whoever’s as long as they are in the forum.

Rules
~NO CUSSING. If I consider something a cuss-word I will ask you to remove it. If you do not, or continue to use it you will be removed.
~No Sex. The highest amount of anything suggestive allowed is at most a kiss (no French allowed), or calling a character “Hot”. No rump-jokes, no sex-having, no squeezing, no raping, no nudity unless it is not sexual (Such as saying *In the shower* or *changing into outfit*.)
~Be respectful to the user’s rules. If you have a problem talk it over, but do not raise voices or argue. If I see someone causing problems they will be removed until the problem is fixed.

Hope you all have fun, and as always
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS UP TO YOU
Note: This Forum is NOT cannon.

Welcome to the Galaxy known as “The Chaos Galaxy” where you ca

Sonic Fan Characters 1033 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 1033

over a year ago TakTheFox said…
So how will it start? Well for each character if you want, you can have a little intro to what they're doing and where they are. Pretend you're making a roleplay description, and just go from there.

I'll post an example soon if needed.
Name (full): Rynk “Hellborn”

Species: Erm… oh boy
~Acid Monster 30 %
~Banshee Mobian 30 %
~Identity 10 %
~Mobian Core 10 %
~Xorda Mobian 10 %
~ Lynx 10 %

Abilities: … I’ll list abilities and weaknesses to avoid stu-ness
Acid Monster abilities
~Acid… yeah
Weaknesses
~Water increases fur and hair, as over-exposure is damaging
~ Not too sure but I think Acid monsters might be a bit fragile

Banshee Mobian Abilities
~Metal Bones (the metal bone abilities transfers to all DNA’s)
~Flight (via a web-like substance excreted from the arms and legs)
~Sound abilities
~Able to increase and decrease density
Weaknesses
~Very Flammable

Identity Abilities
~ Chaos Energy
Weaknesses
~Using chaos energy drains stamina immensely

Mobian Core abilities
~Unable to be physically harmed
Weaknesses
~Maintaining this DNA is difficult, and stressful. Usually lasts maybe two to five minutes max.
~Can be drowned or smothered.

Xorda Mobian Abiliites
~Electrified tentacle appendages (Before anyone says anything, XORDA are cannon Sonic Comic aliens. I just adapted the idea)
~Extremely flexible
Weaknesses
~Becomes very easily harmed, very fragile

Lynx abilities
~None… it’s just a lynx. Same with weaknesses.

Natural skills and abilities
~Rynk is very fit, making her strong, and flexible. She can lift around a bug-car at her max strength normally, and that includes all groaning and screaming to do so.
~Claws
Weaknesses
~Rynk’s large ears make her very easily harmed by loud noises, even when in her banshee form.
~While Rynk’s metal bones are strong, it is extremely painful if they bend or break.
~Every time Rynk activates her DNA’s it drains her energy slightly, and it is not replenished with each different form, so she can be exhausted easily if the battle is long enough.

Overdrives

~Rynk also has a Daricha form, rage based and all that, but it almost never happens, and is almost impossible to obtain (don’t expect it to pop up any time soon)
~Also because of a vampire bite (not scripted. This happened in a forum out of nowhere), Rynk is a bit… aggressive. She bites people a lot, which allows her to get their DNA, but when she does this it cancels out EVERYTHING she has (even metal bones) except her own self (her personality, memories ect)
~Finally Rynk can create clones of her DNA’s called “Rynk-Drones” to carry out her tasks, but they have their own personalities, so they’ve even betrayed her before. Also doing so drains her extremely. If she does six of them at a time, she can die.

Hopefully all the weaknesses didn’t make her seem too sue-ish. But hey, you can always just sneak up and knock her out X{D.

Personality: Rynk is a huge Dare-devil, who charges full into battle, not caring how dangerous, though she can tell if something should be taken carefully at times. She’s surprisingly humble, but can be extremely aggressive, and sometimes cannot control her blood-lust. Her one fear is losing control of herself, and becoming the monstrous “Hellborn” that many have deemed her. She’s surprisingly friendly, playful, and loves cracking jokes, but gets confused easily. She doesn’t like taking charge, and would rather be given a mission, then trying to tell someone what to do.

Backstory: Rynk was the daughter of an Acid Monster named Melik Avi, and a Banshee Mobian named Reesa Avi. Her parents attempted to escape with her from Supreta (her home country), but only her father escaped (via being kidnapped), and her mother was killed. Rynk from there grew up for seven years in an orphanage before the orphanage was shut down and she ran off to the streets. She was found by an employee of Melcro Industries, who discovered she was “Hellborn” and brought her to Melcro Labs, where she was tested on and hybrided with three other DNA’s (her parents gave her the lynx one to make her look normal) for more than two years in captivity. Eventually around age 13 she escaped, though her mind was brutally damaged, and she could only remember very little about the time before her captivity. She lived on the streets after that for two more years, before she went to Mobius Academy, where she be-friended a fox named Grace. She lives in Mobius Academy during the school year, and in the Summer her city, Semretches. Her rival is Melcro, a mastermind overlander (think of him like Albert Wesker X{D), whom no one knows what his motives are.

Picture or description: (see below)

Fun facts
~Rynk is Persian/Scottish, but sounds mostly Persian
~She likes to say “Flag” and “Sparta”
~She can’t feel her hands, and has very little nerves around her body in general.

last edited over a year ago
Name (full): Rynk “Hellborn” 

EXAMPLE of Character Intro

Rynk, a Persian Lynx/Hybrid, dashed from rooftop to shingled-wall of the city Semretches. On her tail once again was a patrol of police officers.

(Then after that whoever would like could pop in and ta dah)
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
(Alright... I think I might bend Kyle's species a bit in this. XD Might make him a Nighless instead of normal hedgehog)

Name: Kyle Perry Waktini

Species: Nighless hedgehog (He is a Nighless, which is a Rasoul energy enfused being that lives off of Rasoul energy instead of food and water. Nighless usually appear in the form of Mobians, which is why he is a Nighless hedgehog. He appears to be a Mobian hedgehog, but he isn't)

Abilities: Rasoul energy

Skills: No special skills, except for being a fairly good climber and being a fairly good mechanic and junior scientist

Home (Town, Country, World): Lightsroad, Northern District, Freedom City

(In the picture, the yellow hedgehog is Kyle. I uploaded this double picture because Kyle's look in this picture is updated compared to the original picture I drew of him)
(Alright... I think I might bend Kyle's species a bit in this. XD Might make him a Nighless instead o
Kyle Waktini sat around his small two-story house as usual, having nothing in particular to do. The clock was moving slow and he felt like he might die of boredom, if that could even be possible. Time was moving so slowly, too slowly for his liking. He liked to get up and go, jump right into excitement. Not just sit.
EPICNESS!

You can have an intro for him or make him pop up anywhere.
over a year ago FrizTHedgehog said…
(Love the idea of the RP, Love Everything about this RP....Dem Feels)
Name: Friz
Species: Hedgehog
Abilities: Speed
Skills: Intellegence, Free-Running, Detective Skills
Home: Green Hill, South Island

(You guys know what Friz looks like right? I'll just supply my birthday picture XD)
(Love the idea of the RP, Love Everything about this RP....Dem Feels)
Name: Friz 
I have a little intro above of him sitting around his house, but I can make another. XD

Kyle still couldn't decide what could make the day go by any faster. He didn't really have a ton of friends that he could go see. He didn't have a girlfriend (This forum is restarting characters and relationships, correct?), nor did he have a love interest in any of the girls that he had met. He just wished that something, anything, could happen to give his day some excitement.
@Friz Ah yes the terrible terrible fail pic ah made >__< X{D Glad to see ya joined ^^
@Meph (Yep)

AAAAAAAAAANYWAY You guys can have your characters travel to any Mobius. Right now I'm having Rynk do something if you want them to meet up.
Kyle could come to Rynk's home, I suppose. XD He would do just about anything to get some excitement when he's truely bored. I'm sure he'd be fine going to Rynk's world if that's alright.
Okidoke, though Rynk doesn't have a house X{D.

You can have him use one of the portal stations to go to Semretches. The comment above Kyle's profile explains what she's up to.
XD I meant her world... He'd be just fine going to her world and exploring. And, yes, I saw what she was doing. Running from police, correct?

Kyle: *Still extremely bored* Eh... Maybe I can find somewhere to go using a portal station. *Grabs his black jacket and puts it on* *Goes to find one of the portal stations*
Indeed. X{D

You can skip to whenever he arrives if you like
Ok.

Kyle: *Arrives at the portal station* Just take me somewhere exciting... Please... *Steps into the portal station*
*the portal takes him to the middle of Semretches*
Kyle: *Looks around curiously* Ah... Now THIS looks interesting.
Rynk: *Jumps overhead Kyle from rooftop to rooftop* *police officers follow*
Kyle: *Even more curious now* *His red eyes glow just slightly* Now what was that...?! *Grins a bit* *Quickly tries to climb up a nearby building as fast as he can*
Officer: *looks down* ? Move out of the way! *jumps over Kyle and continues to chase*
Kyle: *Narrows his eyes* Police... Man, I hate police. *Climbs up onto the roof as quickly as he can* *Chases after Rynk as fast as he can*
(Poor Police X{D)

Rynk: *runs down a wall and hides in an alley*
(XD What? Kyle doesn't like police at all)

Kyle: *Runs to where Rynk is* *Turns himself into a Rasoul shadow and dives down into the alleyway, doing his best to make sure the cops didn't see him* *Turns to Rynk, wanting to talk to her as soon as the police can't hear them*
Rynk: *turns and sees Kyle* !!! EEP! *falls back* That the-
Kyle: *Ears lay down* *Feels bad* Oh. I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to say hello! Nice parkour skills.
Rynk: Um... thanks...

*police get closer*

Rynk: *ears twitch* Ah flag. *starts to run off*
Kyle: Hey, wait. Maybe I can help... *Forms a giant cloud of Rasoul energy* *Tries to use the Rasoul energy to cover himself and Rynk, trying to make them "disappear" in the shadows*
Rynk: ? *stripes glow faintly* What is this?
Kyle: *Still trying to hide Rynk and himself with the Rasoul energy* *Hasn't noticed Rynk's glowing stripes* ? What's what?
Rynk: This... mist stuff. How are you doing this?
Kyle: This mist...? Oh, it's just my natural power. I was born with it, and I've been using it all my life. It's called Rasoul energy.
Rynk: Huh... *looks around* Guess it's good for escapes...
Kyle: It can be... It's good for hiding in dark shadows. *Turns to look at Rynk* Anyway... My name is Kyle. Nice to meet you. :) I came from Freedom City.
Friz was relaxing at the Semretches when suddenly.......he sees mist......
Rynk: Freedom City? Sounds nice enough. Guessing that's not anywhere near here.
Kyle: *Slowly makes the Rasoul energy disappear, hoping the police are gone* No, I don't suppose it is. I used a portal station to get here. I was looking for excitement, something fun to do. Like climbing or parkouring. Running. Something. Anything.
Rynk: Ha. Well you definitely found that here... not that that makes it a good thing.
Kyle: I sure hope I can find something to do here... Climbing has always been one of my favorite pastimes. Freedom City doesn't have a lot of good climbing locations.
Rynk: Well there's plenty climbing here, though you have to avoid the cops.
Friz: *is randomly where they are* Hey, What's happenin'
Rynk: *turns* Oh... hey...
BRBNESS GOTTA EAT
Kyle: *ears twitch* Avoid cops, huh...? *Laughs a tiny bit* Heh, I do that all the time in Freedom City while climbing. I've never been in trouble with the law, but cops DO show up if they catch you running on roofs and such.
Friz: Cop Dodging, My favorite sport
Rynk: Not really mine, but the parkour is worth it.
over a year ago RawrMonster123 said…
Name: Cassandra "Casey" Miller

Species: Hedgehog

Abilities: None

Skills: Good aim, hand-to-hand combat

Home (Town, Country, World): I don't knowz yet. DX

I'll post the picture when I get on my laptop.
YAYNESS!!!!!
Friz: It's not really my favorite sport, but I do like parkour
*siren goes off*

Rynk: Crud. C'mon! *runs off*
(I should have mentioned this, Chaos Galaxy Friz has Power Gloves that let him tap in to different kinds of magic. These gloves don't work if an EMP is set off)
Friz: I'll stay, these guys aren't tough *makes a tornado* Alright Cops, There is a slight chance I might be the last thing you see! *smirks*