Sonic Fan Characters In Another World: The First Forum “Galaxy”

TakTheFox posted on Feb 25, 2013 at 10:06PM
Note: This Forum is NOT cannon.

Welcome to the Galaxy known as “The Chaos Galaxy” where you can answer the big “What if?”
There are many worlds in this Galaxy, mostly inhabited by Mobians. You may choose which one you will start at, and begin your adventure.

This forum is meant to restart your characters, and let you do what you might of wanted to in the past but could not.
You are allowed to have the same material from your own characters, but all other characters not owned by you will be redone as if they had never met.
If you wish you may change your character’s origins or stories, or even species and powers if you wish.

Fill out this form for each character you wish to use.

Name:
Abilities:
Skills:
Home (Town, Country, World):

(Please provide a picture)

(If no picture is given…)
Main color:
Secondary color:
Third-Color-Type (If there is one):
Body details:
Clothing:
Items/Jewelry:

Story:

This is a free-world forum, so you can roleplay with whomever even if I am not here. There might be planned plots along the way, but aside from that you can do whatever, and make your own plots if you like. However if your characters are on someone else’s Mobius, you have to ask permission to change things or make a plot on that world before doing so. (Ask either myself or the person who owns that Mobius when you do.) You can use the Warp-Stations to travel to different Mobiuses, and interact with my characters, and whoever’s as long as they are in the forum.

Rules
~NO CUSSING. If I consider something a cuss-word I will ask you to remove it. If you do not, or continue to use it you will be removed.
~No Sex. The highest amount of anything suggestive allowed is at most a kiss (no French allowed), or calling a character “Hot”. No rump-jokes, no sex-having, no squeezing, no raping, no nudity unless it is not sexual (Such as saying *In the shower* or *changing into outfit*.)
~Be respectful to the user’s rules. If you have a problem talk it over, but do not raise voices or argue. If I see someone causing problems they will be removed until the problem is fixed.

Hope you all have fun, and as always
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IS UP TO YOU
Note: This Forum is NOT cannon.

Welcome to the Galaxy known as “The Chaos Galaxy” where you ca

Sonic Fan Characters 1033 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...