Sonic Fan Characters DO YOU WANT A PART IN MY FANFICTION?

Sonicfan306444 posted on Feb 05, 2013 at 09:08PM
If you want your own fan fiction character to have a part in my fan fiction, please message me with your characters info like so...
-character picture-
Name
species
power
personality
history
and anything else you'd like to add!
I may message you back discussing certain roles and such. Thanks guys, I hope you enjoy my Fan fiction when its finished! :3

Sonic Fan Characters 3 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago segafangirl101 said…
Name: Sora
species: Bat
personality: Funny, outgoing,romantic,crazy(in a funny way),worryful,dramatic(if she sees a guy she likes,shell act romantic, bat her eyes and stuff),goofball,allthat stuff.
history: She is a Rogue,at night she sneaks around alot.

In the Fanfiction, I hope you can include a guy she will bat her eyes at, thank you for your time!
hope for a reply!:D
over a year ago Sonicfan306444 said…
And thank you!
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Name: Soda.
Species: Dingo.
Power: Emotional manipulation.
Personality: Aggressive, tomboyish, snarky, sarcastic, rude, apathetic, sociopathic, cruel; however, she holds her own personal moral code to her chest and isn't and never will be the villain. She works for the better, but she's just an asshole while she does it. She swears a lot, and will not hesitate to hurt someone if she deems it needed. She's generally very smart, especially with genetics, biology, DNA, psychology, and computer scripting.
History: Soda was born and raised in Melbourne, Australia; she's been in and out of hospital her whole life because she's pathetic and constantly hurts herself. Due to genetic disorders, she's very fragile and breaks easily; she can barely manage to walk most of the time without breaking her legs. (Some theorize that due to feeling cheated out of the ability to walk caused her to become such a dick.) She had a fairly average childhood, although she often hurt other kids just for the hell of it; the only person she ever connected with was her older half-brother, who she often speaks of very fondly.
-I'll upload a picture later-