Sonic Fan Characters Scythe: Hell in the Sky (RP)

ShadowFan100 posted on May 17, 2012 at 10:30PM
OK for those who dunno Scythe or who just wanna know who they are exactly, here it is:

Scythe is a top secret organization of evil hunters, out to hunt things they hate--with a base located in the sky, floating of course. The Scythe are beyond cruel and consists of 12 different hunter groups: Dragon Hunter, Underworld Hunter, Powered Mobian Hunter, Alien Hunter, Mermaid Hunter, Military Hunter, Kid Hunter, Hybrid Hunter, Human Hunter, Dinosaur Hunter, Magic-User Hunter and finally, Headge-beast Hunter. Scythe itself is a family of criminals (The Scythe Family) who hunt down several things that they each hate the most. And about the 12 groups:

Underworld Hunter:

This group is lead by Katleyn Scythe, oldest daughter of Darren Scythe. This group all hunt things, mostly PEOPLE who are from or have connection to the Underword in any kinda way, such as: ghosts, werewolves, vamps, and...yeah u get it XD

MWP (Mobians with Powers) Hunter:

This group is lead by Thomas Scythe. They hunt down any Mobian who possess powers of any kind, no matter who. Trust me, if u have powers, u better run like crap from these guys, cuz they'll get'cha.

Alien Hunter:

Lead by Trevor Scythe, this group hunts down aliens--like u know, anyone not FROM Mobius. Such as: Seedrians, and other crap like that

Mermaid Hunter:

Vira Scythe leads this group of Mermaid Hunters. Wonder why u never see many mermaids? They are why.

Military Hunter:

Tara Scythe leads this group. They hunt down military-related people like: Marines, SEAL's, Airforce, Navy and even Cops.

Kid Hunter:

Renna Scythe is the leader of this group, who hunt children, 1-15. Just like any of these group, they hunt people who are good and evil--they never give a crap who they murder.

Hybrid Hunter:

Mason Scythe is leader of the Hybrid Hunters. This group hunts any hybrid Mobian out there

Human Hunter:

Vida Scythe, wife of Darren Scythe--she leads the Human Hunter team. If ur a human, head for safety. Vida and her groups coming for ya...

Dinosaur Hunter:

Ever wonder why u havent seen any Dinosaur-Mobians? This group is why. Slayd Scythe leads this team who hunt down dinos.

Magic-User Hunter:

Zhane Scythe leads this team who hunt anybody who use magic. Like, wizards, warlocks, witches and...all that crap.

Hedge-Beast Hunter:

Marric Scythe is leader of the Hedge-Beast Hunters, who hunt...well, duh...HEADGE-BEASTS XD

Dragon Hunter:

And finally, Darren Scythe--the leader of the main group of Dragon Hunters. AND he is also the founder of Scythe HQ, which he started a few years back
last edited on May 18, 2012 at 03:34PM

Sonic Fan Characters 67 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 67

over a year ago SaraTheDog said…
...Me no get what you mean. O_o I don't get english. thats why i speak SPANISH :D
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
Thomas: Hey any of u have powers?

@ Sara: U dont speak english?
over a year ago SaraTheDog said…
I'm still learning Engllish. I have to speak Spanish at my house cuz my family and me are mexican. I'm going to Mexico this sunday. I'll be gone for 2 weeks.
over a year ago sparkyhedgehog said…
i'm gonna use most of my characters...

jenna, sparky, blade, and lightning: *sitting on a bench sipping soda*

jenna: oh, look at the time. *holds up bounty poster* gotta assassinate darren scythe! see you guys later! *runs off*

everyone else: see ya! *still sipping soda*
jenna: *on top of a building with a sniper rifle* theres tom....*tries to aim her gun at him*
Darren: *shoves Thomas so he doesn't get hit* Jenna..*throws scythe at her*
Thomas: *to Grace* doesn't natter...u have a power we hunt ur butt *shoots her*

@ Sara: Oh ok then if you don't get what I mean then translate that into Spanish using Googletranslate.com
last edited over a year ago
(jenna was on a building)
sparky: *secretly following jenna there* i hate scythe! i was banished because of my powers, and now they want to exterminate all with powers! it makes my blood boil!
Renna: Well duh...we're kill anyone we hate...get over it
Shock: yeah well let's see u ellimintate THIS! *shocks her*
Renna: *was wearing a rubber vest* wow...u suck *punches him*
sparky: i can't just watch this happen......but...i also use lightning............WAT 2 DO?!!!!

(for more info on sparky's banishment, go to the article, "sparky's orgin-episode 1")
over a year ago TakTheFox said…
Jynx: *behind Jenna* *pushes her off*
Thomas: *dodges and sees Tara behind Grace* get her
Tara: *stabs Grace and takes her upward to Scythe by het pack* Got ya..normal I dont hunt u but whatever..
Shock: THEYRE TAKING Grace! *flies after her*

Darren: hey Sparky...wanna come back to Scythe? *evil grin*
Jynx: *teleports to Tara* *rips off jetback* LEAVE HER ALONE!!!!!!!
(pushes sparky off what? jenna was the one on a building)

sparky: >:( y-your a monster!!!
(ups. Sorry. Twas supposed to say Jenna)
Jynx: *grabs Grace and teleports to surface*
Jynx: Can't argue there *pulls out syringe and injects Grace causing the wound to heal*
Tara: *she falls and but lands on her feet safely* ha, gotta be better if u wanna beat Scythe...
Shock: u bet we will..*attacks*
Renna: *on jetpack* m*snaches Shock and takes him up to Scythe* outta sight*
Vella: *flying* NO THEY HAVE MY MASTER!
Jynx: Stay here. *Teleports towards Renna* Drop him!
Vella: *to Grace* u ok? And I'm going after my Master...who wants to rescue him?
laugh
(Renna is already at Scythe, taking Shock to be tortured. Only Vella knows how to get to Scythe and back in one piece)
(Meaning...)
(Oh yeah, just so everyone knows, Jynx is basically suited up and masked, so it doesn't show her face)
(Meaning u need Vella to save Shock)

Vella: *grabs Grace's hand* We r gonna rescue my master...*flies up several ft and the sees Scythe HQ*
Katelyn: *guarding the entrance*
Jynx: *teleports to Vella* My apologies *sticks her with a syringe extracting some blood from her*
Vella: Thats Katelyn...she's an Underworld Hunter. I can probably take her...
Davis: *flies up to them* Once u get in this place, there no getting out...u can't use ur powers either. But I'll take in Kate to distract her..*attacks Katelyn*
Katelyn: *punches at him* GET OFF GHOST FREAK!
jenna: *falling off a building* al...most.....there *grabs a capsol and drops it, forming a safty pad* grr.... *runs up to jynx* what did ya do that for! *holding up a gun*
Jynx: Are you helping, or just killing people?
jenna: i was trying to assassinate darren untill you got in the way!
Jynx: I don't like it when people kill other people, kay
jenna: he's trying to KILL US! we gotta strike first!
Darren: U can't kill me stupid Jenna...*laughs at her*

(Btw if u end up Ay Scythe HQ, u can't use ur powers...their base can block them AND once u enter there, u can't even get out. Force field)
Jynx: Whatever. do what you want
(Be back soon...gotta go for now)
(ditto)
(jenna does not have powers. she is just fast, agile, and stealthy)

jenna: rule 1! i got a gun, you don't! *points her gun at him and shoots like crazy*
Jynx: I'm slightly confused. Who are we trying to stop?
jenna: scythe!
Jynx: Right... where's Scythe?
Darren: *spins scythe around, stops each bullet* Don't need one, Hun. Not when I got my trusty scythe...*swings at her*
(back on the ground)

sparky: how am i gonna get up there? .........O_O

(now back to the hq)

jenna: *facepalms* this is the scythe hq!!!!!

Jynx: *grabs scythe and crushes it with hand* Don't
(Scythe itself, you know the HQ? It's in the sky where Grace, Shock and Davis. Darren is the FOUNDER of Scythe)
(yeah)
Tara: *killing Marines* this is fun
over a year ago mephiles97 said…
Kyle: Hey! Leave those Marines alone! *Attacks*
blade: *arrives in a jetpack* sparky! need a lift?

sparky: thanks!

*fly up to the hq*

sparky: *shooting lightning and fire everywhere* blah, blah, blah! magic user here!!!!
over a year ago -Wednesday- said…
(Well, I'm considering joining thia role-play, but I find it funny how almost all of my fan characters fit into one of those categories.)
(Then u should join! LOL)
over a year ago -Wednesday- said…
(Then I guess all my characters shall die. :3 Uh but one question, what is going on at moment?)