Sonic Fan Characters The Nation Game

thetacoman posted on Dec 18, 2011 at 05:54AM
Politics shouldn't just be for adults who don't know how to use it.
We should get some!
So, implement or create you own nation, and it'll be magical fun.

Name:
Leader(s):
Type (Federation, Dictatorship, People's Republic, etc.):
Economy and Currency:
Military?:
Founded in:
History:

I think it'll be interesting.
No limit to the number of nations, alliances encouraged, and wars make things diffrent.

*EDIT*
I suppose, also, we need character sheets for the ambassadors and such, eh?
Name:
Party/House:
Foreign Policy:
Birthdate and Age:
Held Title and Office:
Backstory optional:
last edited on Dec 18, 2011 at 04:07PM

Sonic Fan Characters 24 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago thetacoman said…
Name: The Grand Union of Nimea
Leader(s): The House of Taetoro
Type (Federation, Dictatorship, People's Republic, etc.): Constitutional Monarchy
Economy and Currency: Free economy, the Diamondpence
Military?: Yes, a full range of infantry knights to assassins
Founded in: Legend says, 4,710 years ago, easily one of the oldest in the worlds
History: Once upon a time, six people from our world, along with a pack-mule named Dalen, found a temple of an ancient African civilization. By that temple, they were transported to the Second Dimension, and converted and conquered the native people.
Due to civil wars, the government ran to the Seventh Dimension, and found the giant superplanet called Ultima, and settled it.
The government is made of six Tribes, each being able to gain control of a specific element (I.e. Vanatria is to Water as Ostrien is to Fire).

Name: David Fireinze of Iachae
Party/House: The House of Iachae
Foreign Policy: Et omnes alii cadent.
Birthdate and Age: 12/26/60
Held Title and Office: Ambassador of the Tribe of Iachae
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
Name: Thartan Of Batraka
Leader(s): The Batticus lines of I-V (Excluding IV, due to decease.)
Type (Federation, Dictatorship, People's Republic, etc.): Absolute Monarchy
Economy and Currency: Under extreme debt due to loss in exporting. The type is Barter, which involves no currency.
Military?: An inexperienced group of people.
Founded in: Earth's Bronze Age would be an equivalent.
History: Founded by Thartan Batticus I, he made a village where each mindless person followed his commands because he claimed he was a God, which everyone who was stupid believed. The land he claimed was his was on the one-third of the planet nobody has reached alive, which he said proved his godliness. Leaving the other countries of Broyuthinaria and Drebium, they sailed towards the new land which he so vainly named after himself. Thartan also has an extremely short time of evolution, evolving wings after the first settlers. Thartan had many capabilities of technologic advancement, but did not take advantage of that and imported all of their technology from other planets in exchange for I.O.U.s. (Explaining their debt and barter economy.) An official language was Mediaeval Batrakan until exploration was done to Earth under II's reign, which was made into Latin for simplicity and organization. However, since Earthling linguistics differ from Batrakan linguistics, it was butchered and incomprehensible from Earth Latin. The country is ignorant as a whole and desperate.

Name: Clyde Dicax Batticus
Party/House: The Party House (...He said it, not me.)
Foreign Policy: Amabo, mi non auferent deliciis venit. (I edited it to be translated easier. :D Yay, I has editing.)
Birthdate and Age: Yurinur Sentai 531945- 14 Earth Years
Held Title and Office: Pseudo-Lord
Backstory optional: He only owns the backyard, but likes to feel important, so he took over the family business of being an asshole.
Firenize: Any other nation on this frequency, respond immediatley to avoid destruction.
Clyde: Yo man, What're you doing in a radio*? Must be awful fuckin' cramped.

*He calls anything their inferior Earth version.
Firenize: You are the representative of your nation?
Identify your house and creed.
Clyde: My house? It's on the right of--

Name: Florence Batticus III
Party/House: Parties are for people who cannot think on their own.
Foreign Policy: Amabo, quod non necesse pluribus.
Birthdate and Age: Yurinur Opiludic 491853- about 2406 Earth years- about 23-25 Batrakan years
Held Title and Office: Current Lord
Backstory optional: Has a libido and donumphobia (Fear of gifts.)

Florence: I am the true ruler of the nation of Thartan. A house only restricts logical thinking. Amabo, quod non necesse pluribus.
Clyde: Nigga, you need to structure your sentences correctly in Engrish.
Firenize: Thartan? That is a strange name.
Assimilate to Nimean rule, and perhaps we will only demand tribute once a month.
Florence: And if I decline?
Firenize: Then an awful assult is lauched upon your pathetic nation, your army slaughtered at the hands of our superior military of Arknights and Cyber-Slayers.
Florence: I will not engage in a Who Has The Bigger Penis* competition with our nations. Please, tell me why you wish to do such to Thartan.

*War and fighting in general to him is a contest of penis size.
Firenize: Nimea needs new lines in your area, and I am willing to go by any means nessacary to secure my nation's future.
Florence: I hope you do know that there are much more powerful nations with much more worth a mere solar system away*.

*Lying through his fucking teeth.
Firenzie: And my King is a doty old woman with a hoarde of useless junk and a leigon of tabbies gaurding it.

I will not hesitate to destroy you.
Florence: I refuse to--

Name: Thartan Batticus
Party/House: The Old Party
Foreign Policy: Ego non opus ut quis.
Birthdate and Age: Rectinury Versinar -24- 456729 Earth Years approximately 4823 Batrakan years (The oldest Batrakan living.)
Held Title and Office: First Lord

Lord Batticus I: Ego bellum indicere!

(Yes, the Latin will be better than in the Enslaving Toxin RPG, because I am actually learning it better.)
Firenzie: Bene est, senex. Lorem cadat.
A Formal Declaration of War between the Nations of Thartan of Batraka and the Grand Union of Nimea- In the duress of such circumstances that should cause a conflict, one shall keep to the morality that they were trained in, and as thus, standards following must be kept:
I. Civilians are off-limits to fire.
II. Traitors may not be executed on the spot.
III. At no point may there be a 'Yo Momma' fight.

Commit Consent below;
King Sterling Stravinsky of the House of Taetoro
Lord Batticus: Noster exercitus voluntate homicidii populi vestri!
Clyde: Yo, pops, our army is the fuckin' peasants and the Boomers*.

*Boomers refer to the children of III, excluding Horn, who is dead.

Commit Consent Below:
Thartan Lord Thartan Batticus The First Of The Party Of Genesis
Name: Sterling Stravinsky of Taetoro
Party/House: The Regal House of Taetoro
Foreign Policy: Domine, ad utilitatem plebis tuæ tip statera!
Birthdate and Age: 1/1/87, 24 (All these are in Human years.)
Held Title and Office: King of the Tribe of Taetoro and Nimea Undisputed
Backstory optional: Born to the king Thomas Didas, he was abducted only a day after his birth, and returned to Nimea when he was 12.
He feircly gaurds his twin sons and is normally slow to war.

over a year ago SierraDawnV2 said…
Name: Hurstdonut
Leaders: Theodore 'Ted' Jinglejammies
Type: Dictatorship
Economy and Currency: Possibly the worst economy in the world, so deep in debt there could be another ocean, currency is random gems
Military: Not a good one ._.
Founded in: Around 1492... Human years
History: The Jinglejammies have ruled over this country for centuries. They have done a horrible job, and many of them were killed by the citizens. However, there's always another heir just waiting to rule. Many people have fled the island.
Firenize: Attention, nations; a Proclimation has been issued forth from the Parliament, that any nation willing to make war against Tharta shall be made a Commonwealth and have an actual representative in the Parliament.
Batticus I: Quam triste est quod postulo alios pugnare pro eis! Emitte creaturæ quæ plagae nostrud nucleum aggrederentur.
Clyde: You mean Shorozoid? Hell no, man! I ain' touchin' that big ol' thing!
Batticus III: Do not worry, Clyde, I shall handle it. *sigh* Etiam avus sicut vis.

(Bitches better be grateful for the better translations. T_T' It makes posts longer to make.)
Name: Diabo Didas of Heyotch
Party/House: The Tribe of Heyotch
Foreign Policy: All this crap in Latin. What does it serve?
Revolt moves through me.
Birthdate and Age: 24, doesn't know or care WHEN he was born, but supposes it's near Sterling.
Held Title and Office: Beloved of Heyotch, Firstborn of the King
Backstory optional: Irrational, irrelevant, and irreverant, Diabo has always tried to move things in his path, and hates things that won't.

Diabo: Speak English, filth-thing! The REST of your people have seen the next rung on the ladder!

Firenize: FAH! Ragnarok Summon Pristis! Etiam nulla metus, iaculis pestem!
Batticus I: Nulla.

Florence: *pulling a cage with a creature taking the form of a modern Batrakan, except not poor* Auus, vos quidem habent GLOMUS ubi est hostis?
Batticus I: Nulla!
Thomas: ..... Non-Aquillam.
Firenize: Donec elementum nulla.