Sonic Fan Characters NyoHetaliaCreed's Ask A Fan Character Forum!

NyoHetaliaCreed posted on Dec 13, 2011 at 05:33PM
Just ask any question you like to any of my characters. It can be a question about the character, or just pure random if you like. Here's the list of FCs you can ask a question to:

Enigma the Weasel
Hailstone the Artic Fox
Cora the Chincilla
Solaris the Tiger
Archer the Tiger
Torrent the Alligator
Hollow the Wolf
Phobias the Dog/Border Collie (likes to think she's a wolf)
S-Turn the Hedgehog
Summer (Natsumi) the Deer
Autumn (Akiko) the Deer
Spring (Chiharu) the Deer
Winter (Soyala) the Deer
Virus the Seedrian
Doctor Oak Burgundy
Moodline (Miranda) the Coyote
Tarrant (Riley) the Coyote
Oberon the Coyote
Alicia the Hedgehog
Chester the Cat
Oracle the Jackle

Please could you submit your questions like this:

@name of character: ask your question.

You don't have to set up your questions like that. It just makes it easier for me to read. Your FCs can also ask questions, just use the same set up above (if you wish) just mention that it's one of your FCs asking the question. Don't forget to name the FC of yours who's asking!

So enough with my rambling, LET THE QUESTION ASKING BEGIN!

last edited on Dec 16, 2011 at 09:46PM

Sonic Fan Characters 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
@Solaris the Tiger: Why is your name the same one as the final boss from Sonic The Hedgehog 2006?
over a year ago aly001 said…
@S-Turn the Hedgehog:Dose the S on your name mean any thing?
over a year ago shadowknuxgirl said…
I have a chara named Natsumi! XD (knows it's not a question but doesn't care)
over a year ago NyoHetaliaCreed said…
@darkkhorn19
Solaris: IT'S MY PERSONAL BUSINES- *almost get's hit by Cora's parasol*
Cora: Remember what the Doctor said. You must answer questions without flipping out.
Solaris:... How do you know that? Anyways, my original name was Apollo, but it sounded to similar to my twin brother's name. You know him? He's such a pretty boy and Purity Sue it's not real. So I named myself after Solaris, one of Solana's gods, though apart from that I don't know the name's meaning. I just chose it because it sounded sunny like Apollo and let's leave it at that!

@aly001:
S-Turn: Well, it no mean much. Just cut out the 'a' in ma nickname Saturn. Like the planet? Yeah. When I wanna be a DJ. See what I'm sayin'?

@shadowknuxgirl:
Summer: I know! It's such an awesome name don't cha' think? Though I often call myself Summer, and my sistas after the other seasons to hide our identities!
over a year ago shadowknuxgirl said…
Are the deer based after the pokemon:Deerling?
@shadowknuxgirl: Good question. Originally they were, but I'm trying to work hard on them to make sure they are their own character. They aren't really major characters anyways, I was just more or less needing some folks to work at the cocktail bar in Cora's nightbar/restaurant/bar The Manta Marine. I still ahve to develop them a bit though to make them more fitting to the enviroment (I haven't even made uniforms!).
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
emerald: have you seen my nemesis metal emerald anywhere deerling?
quartz: WHERE IS THAT FOURTH CHAOS EMERALD HOLLOW?
amathyst: like some cake solaris?
last edited over a year ago
@guilmon2149:
Season Sisters: Nope we haven't seen any green metal hedgehogs!
Hollow: I've got better things to do than find magical emeralds. Wanna be my guine-I mean, lab assistant?
Solaris: And how do I know you haven't laced that thing with poison? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!?
over a year ago aly001 said…
@Solaris:Do you have an anger problem?
over a year ago guilmon2149 said…
(hahaha nice answers)
@aly001:
Solaris: I DO NOT HAVE ANGER PROB- Wait... yeah I do... but it's better to rage at people because it's funny.
Cora: It's not when you 'accidently' destroy my bar from flipping out at security.
Solaris: What? The guys I was doing business with were ticking me off!

@guilmon2149: Thank you, I try to make the answers amusing while trying to show the characters personalities while trying to keep them in character.