Sonic Fan Characters I Am Angered By This Utter Philistinism & Lack Of Cognition

darkkhorn19 posted on Dec 12, 2011 at 04:43AM
I am going to say this quickly, because I'd like to get to sleep before the warden yells at me.

Why is visual art so overrated on this club? Last time I checked, it is not the only form of artwork, yet it seems the famous people get tons of fans and praise for this, hence why they are popular.

Good visual art = popularity

Why is art in the form of words unappreciated here? I mean, I see no one who is well-known for their articles on this club. I don't quite know why, and is which why I am asking.

WHY THE HELL IS VISUAL ART SO OVERRATED?! >_<

PhoenixRoyale, Mephilies, Seuris, Danni.

These people are usually the bringers of sycophancy, and I am nearly positive it would be because of their artwork. More so than others.

And yes, I am referring to Danni. She would be nothing without her art skill on this club.

Leave it up to me for bitching and raving. :D Mephiles is already attracting obsequious people by the shitloads.

Also, I have noticed that several people have informed me that, basically, I am the only one who can complain and hurt people's fweewings.

Seriously, fuck you if you hold that to be true.

Sonic Fan Characters 12 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
...I do kiiinda agree with you a bit here. Just a bit though. |D

I'm pretty sure Danni-dear wouldn't have gotten very far if it weren't for her art (no offence to you, Danni, if you're reading this) primarily due to her lack of skill with actual English. She doesn't really participate in any roleplays or write stories, and her character's don't really warrant any development either, as a direct follow-through with her English skills, or lack thereof.

With myself... I dunno. :/ I do a lot of roleplays, just not on the forums, and more so in messages. I don't write stories that much, but I do every now and then~ Of course, I'm not playing innocent here. I am, first and foremost, known for my art. Which really sucks because I'm shit at it. :D

Yeah. Really sorry if anything I've done here pisses you off, Zane. :/ Buuuuutttt... I like drawing and so do other people here, so I don't plan on stopping posting my shit here just because little ol' you got whiny.

As for the 'writing needs respect too' thing- TOTALLY and FULLY agreed with a passion. I respect ANYONE who can write well, because I find it a hell of a lot harder than drawing. For reasons I would explain further if I wasn't feeling so very lazy right now.
over a year ago OsirisTH said…
How many times are you gonna talk about this?
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
@Mephiles I never expected anyone to stop drawing on here, because that'll make me a total hypocrite since all art has a right to be published in some sort of way, I just want everyone to be aware of this just as I am and have for several months now.

@Osiris Until the end of time.
@Zane: Ah, okay. Gatcha.

Danni's a nice girl, though. You probably shouldn't judge her until you've actually talked to her- That is, assuming that you haven't.
I tried to start a conversation, but her superficiality doesn't allow her to talk to people who can hold some sort of conversation involving brain cells. She just blocks me entirely from her view, which I hasn't a clue why.
Which I hasn't a clue why.

Fantastic use of Engrish right there. xD; But just because she doesn't talk to you isn't exactly any reason to assume she's stupid. Sure, she doesn't exactly know her way around the language, but that just means she's had a lack of education- It isn't that she's stupid or in any way disabled.
Thank you, purposely ruining language is my speciality, because the Internet is serious business.

As a pseudo-anthropologist, I find it nessesary to view every detail of human behaviour. Danni, from what I see, acts no different than the modern low-life or high-death that enter this club. I do not assume her idiocy from her not talking to me. I assume it because of her actions and words. She really is not anything special.
It is. You know it. |D

...You're a pseudo-anthropologist? And here I was thinking you were just a creep. Well, I guess you can think that, I won't try and change your opinion of her. You have a justified reason to believe that and I won't try and change that. Let's hope Danni's fans don't either.
Let's hope Danni's fans don't either.

You mean sycophants and boot-lickers. I thank you for respecting my opinion, just as I respect yours.
Yeah, yeah, that. You know what I mean.

Oh yeah, and in addition to the articles-need-love-too thing; I thought of ONE person who is known for their articles. Ripperoo1. |3

I think the main reason people don't respect stories and literature as much as visual art here is because visual art is easy to look at. To read a story, it takes more patience and in the way the world is going, very few people actually take the time to read shit.

Also, places like fanfiction.net are the go-to for stories, not fanpop.
I have read some of his works, but even then, his fiction isn't as well-known as...err, let's say: Seuris's art.

I figured as much. In an age where percentage of illiteracy is at a high, I'm pretty sure it would take at least 10 or 11 properly functioning brain cells to appreciate literature.

Fanpop is miscellaneous, and goes for a more general approach than places like FurAffinity, DevianTART and Fanfiction.net.
True, true. But he's known for his stories and not his art, although not as well-known as the 'artists' of the club.

...Also, true. -3-' FFF, illiterate people piss me off to no means...