Sonic Fan Characters Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy read if u think popular artist shouldnt be allowed to get away with shit

Storm-Wolf posted on Nov 18, 2011 at 06:36PM
yo' just a rant cuz a popular sonic artist tht everybody nos n kinda luvs is ripping me off again!!

so yh every1 calls my oc Wolfie a keira the wolf rippoff n such well..owell this is now annoying me cuz popular artist lk keira think tht can get away w/ shit

i just wanted 2 point out how keirawinstanley thinks she can go along bitchin n moanin about me n other artist "ripping" off her ripoff ocs
keira has ripped off ALOT of ppls ocs n thn sells thm l8r on in life n the poor ppl who end up buying thm have 2 put up w/ the shit tht another person caused

i mean keira bites every1s heads off if they have a oc tht looks lk keiras n shes gettin away w/ stealing ocs scot 3!

i may edit this forum time 2 time

lol every1 nos who Liam the Dingo is right. n everybody more or less nos who Storm the Wolf is
Liam the Dingo: link
Neo(Storm) the Wolf: link http://oi52.tinypic.com/21m87co.jpg

Keiras Bitch move: link

now u lot try n tell me thts not a copy of storm
also u no tht character of mine called Vex the Dire Wolf? well keira also ripped tht character off aswell
Vex was "created" bk in 2010 right after i posted a pic of my n my bfs sonic oc. which we made bk in 2009
but tht dont matter anymore cuz vex is mine
this pic below proves keira ripped off my ocs twice!
im gonna post a pic of my new oc in this forum l8r
yh btw my new oc is a orange, yellow dingo w/ brown hair n purple eyes c:

note: if u suport keira n in this case if u do ur more or less suporting her whn she steals
but if u do suport keira gtfo. i dont wanna hear u fantards
yo' just a rant cuz  a popular sonic artist tht everybody nos n kinda luvs is ripping me off again!!

Sonic Fan Characters 79 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-79 of 79

over a year ago Evolia-Wulf said…
surprise
"True true...
"You haven't had this happen to you multiple times have you? With different people?"
over a year ago Storm-Wolf said…
@Evolia-Wulf: if ur on about ppl stealing my art/ocs. its only happened a few times
hmmm
"with the same chick? Or just n00bs stealing your art?"
well mostly tht keira chick
ive had tht keira stealing my art & ocs
ive got this other dude on dA whos stealing my oc. Vex
this Awesome_chick on fanpop is trying 2 steal my ocs
my friend called AJ on dA is tryin 2 rip off my oc. storm
but yh its more annoying whn their tryin 2 steal my oc. Storm. cuz i wudnt give him 2 thm :L
hmmm
"Psssh, some people. How you gonna handle all that?"
eh easy. ignoreing thm whyl secretly bitchin bout'em
i cant handle it whn keira does it cuz it drives me insane. it was bad enuff whn keira Gave AJ Vex cuz she made him famouser thn the real copy :L
last edited over a year ago
angry
"Psssh- again.
"That's major Bullshit. I don't think i'd keep quiet about it. I'd bitch them out."
over a year ago Zenzes said…
I don't think DarkHorn is a killjoy... (quite the opposite, but maybe just because I like bluntness too.)

Wow.. That're already some people trying to have your characters thar.
eh i just made troll accs 2 troll keira
@Zenzes: kk in my opinion hes a killjoy. so yh, but lets keep 2 the subject
last edited over a year ago
worried
"Hmmm."
hmm
big smile
"I think you should try and find a way to turn her fans on her."
yh im trying
surprise
"How?"
doin wut i normally do
meh
"Ahhh, bitchin'?"
n other stuff
cool
"Ah, makes since."
yh
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
Hold on, bitch. You're calling me a buzzkilling stalker? You are in no position to call that to anyone with your atrocious grammar, bias and ignorance. If you're saying I'm a buzzkill because I tell the truth, you're a butthurt little girl. Now learn proper language skills and fuck off, because you're just a parasite.
@darkhorn19: trololololol. u r a fuckin buzz kill bitch c: u just cant help but bin a buzzkill can u. also ur the parasite not me
i can speak perfect english & type normally i chose 2 type the way i do if u dont lk it thn fuck off and leave me alone. yh u do tell the "truth" throw bin a buzzkill. yes im soooooooooooooooooooooo fuckin butt hurt n im sucha lil girl even tho im 14. no u fuck off troll this is my fourm
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
not anymore dude
over a year ago silver01783 said…
tongue
Im popular
over a year ago PhoenixRoyale said…
@Silver01783 ~ Lol. XDDD

Wow, that really sucks. :/ And I used to like Keira, too. >__> I hope all goes well for you. It's too bad that you're getting your OCs ripped off multiple times.
yep
meh
"..........
".............
"..................
"Do you guys happen to uh...Share the same resources by chance?"
over a year ago Keirawolf said…
den the dingo is Liam the dingo,MY FC ON DA! THAT I MAKE!link
over a year ago givemesouls said…
First off. Do you know the user “Gravitating Enigma” and are you on Sonic amino? Cause I don’t think these are you characters either. I know the person these characters belong to.