Sonic Fan Characters Why Not Be A Hypocrite? Darkhorn Asks Himself Questions To Prove The Idiocy Of Worship & Vanity On This Club

darkkhorn19 posted on Oct 08, 2011 at 07:45AM
Okay, I want to say right now this was made for several reasons.

1. I couldn't quite care if people want to know about me, so they can simply refer to this.

B. As the title suggests, to stop the worshipping of people on this club due to people thinking they're bloody gods, and because some people just have the AUDACITY to call themselves 'Blah Blah I'm Awesome And Important Blah Blah.'

Anyway, I shall now ask myself crap.

Q. Who are you?

A. Zane Luxuria Zenon, some bisexual, anti-social, atheist Faggot-Bundle-Of-Sticks-Cigarette-Thing who hates everyone and everything (Except Seuris) and acts like a hypocrite.

Q. What's up?

A. MY BLOODY PENIS IS UP, NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND JUST ASK ME HOW I'M DOING.

Q. Any interests?

A. I like being a stereotype of myself. I'm learning to play an ocarina, studying to learn about humans and humanity in general. I'm a retro gamer who likes to play 64-bit (Yeah, RETRO). I enjoy good music, like Rock, Metal, some forms of Rap, Screamo, etc. If you present me with Pop, Hip-Hop (The fucking name sends shivers down my spine) or Country, I will slap you with my ring hand. I'm a big horror fan, and could name a few tropes/clichés by name, also an anime fan.

Q. Where were you born?

A. Near Chicago, Illinois, United States. January 30Th or so, 1996. On the playground is where I spent most of my days.

Q. Favourite food?

A. I like a variety of fatty foods and sweets, never really eat vegetables, but I eat tons of meats and a few fruits. Grains are also nice. I prefer Italian food overall, because it's how I roll, bitches.

Q. Do you masturbate?

A. FUCK YES, AND IT FEELS SO GOOD. For serious, anyone who doesn't jerk once in a while is either in celibacy, a religious asshole or not human.

Q. U SUCK DICK.

A. Have you been stalking the poor letter on Saturday nights?

Q. Physical appearance?

A. If you're asking for a picture, there are several on my club, go there. Keep in mind, they're not very recent.

Q. Where do you live?

A. Not a very good place, actually. Let's just say, a place filled to the brim with illiterate Mexicans who can't speak any sort of language in the southern part of the U.S. ...If you guessed El Paso, you're close.

Q. ur rely nagteiv

A. *commits suicide*

Q. What are the things you hate?

A. I promise you, one day, I will make a list, nine thousand and eight tenths of miles and kilometres long.

Q. If you live in America, why do you use British & Australian terminology?

A. I fucking despise American, it's a butchered version of English, just like how Mexican is a butchered version of Spanish. I use it because I feel like it as well, plus, the spelling is way better.

Q. Why are you so perverted?

A. CUZ BAB-E i WUZ BAWRNE DIS WEY. *commits genocide and suicide* Fuck Man Gag, and Pop in general.

Q. Is there a reason you hate everything so much?

A. Because Humans corrupt it. Everything in this world is imperfect. Life is not a fair bitch. Everything just finds some sort of bloody way to make me angry. (Seuris being the only exception.)

Q. Your mom's a dirty whore.

A. Which one? Biological one was a total whore. I was a mistake. [: Yes, I am adopted.

Q. Can I ask more questions in the comments?

A. No, but everyone else can.

Sonic Fan Characters 23 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
Blah blah I'm awesome and important and shit? xD; You talkin' bout me there?

...One question, HOW is this supposed to stop worshippers? Although I did get a good few lulz from this. c:
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
Actually, more like that certain person who said you and her were BBFFDCDFVJKSDCVSDFVDFPAVI-VCDSVJSLSSS's and who probably talked to you 3 times maximum. I won't name people.

If you became a vain bitch, everyone would fuckin' eat it up. If I were to so, more people would despise me, it would hopefully somehow end the reign of people as well.
Ohhh... Which one? e_e

Still not really seeing your logic, but... Good luck with that anyhow. |3
over a year ago Supermann said…
If is not me, then I am Japanese King!!! xD
last edited over a year ago
Actually I forgot the exact username, I think it was ILoveSonic, or some other newb.

Your username begs to differ.
over a year ago thetacoman said…
Zanehorn, it's a good idea and all, but the only way people can shrug off worshippers is if the ones worshipped no longer want the genuflection.
But, really, THIS is what makes you angry?
@Taco: I'm worshipped. And it's fucking annoying not just to Mr. Zane here, but to me as well. :/ 'HAAAIIII I LUFF YER ART N CHARAS WANNA RP!?!??! .:-^w^-:.' and all that shit.
Then I suggest you stop being awesome.
Otherwise, get over it.
It's annoying to the rest of us when people are all like "OCH, MAI FANS ANNOY MEH!"
It makes you seem bigheaded -_-
I don't usually complain about it, dude. -_-' I'm not stupid, I know it'd annoy people. I only ever really say it when someone brings it up.
I know, but still, fame comes with being famous, y'know?
Who the hell said Soda said she wanted to be famous? She obviously doesn't like the genuflection, as we all must see. She doesn't stop it because she is courteous enough to hide it, which is something I could never do. It's pretty damn obvious now, so why the hell do these idiotic sycophants persist?

Because they're conformist, brainless pawns, bloody twats, if you will.

And yes Taco, I genuinely despise this, for the obvious reason that these people are NOT individuals and just follow the herd. I cannot stress this enough.
I would like to point out in my first post, I did not name a specific user being worshipped. Not Soda, not Feenix, not Seuris, no one.
Yet you two must be assuming I meant Soda, as you both indicated her.
Luuucy, you got some 'splaaining to doo.
And, yeah, I get it, people like that are annoying, but that's all they are;
annoying 'conformist, brainless, twatty pawns.'
It shouldn't be a problem if that's all they actually are C=
over a year ago seuris said…
...I could make you mad, if I want to...~ C'B

But I like to see you more happy around me, than angry and sad~ ^^ I love that way, at you more~ And I did have good laughs XD

Yes. Peoples. Always.Must.Masturbate.Or.They're.Aliens.T­he End C'B
If you really want to make me mad, you could always butcher your Engrish. I swear, when you typed Ur instead of you're or you are, I was about to choke a bitch. T_T
over a year ago OsirisTH said…
I semi-understand this.
@Darkhorn; *squeek* C'B I almost make you maad~!
Do it again, and I'll snap. >_<
Oh, yeah, this is off-topic, but Zane? You're a LIAR.

You do so like hip hop. Drapht is hip hop. xD
Drapht Is not Hip-Hop...He's...HE IS TOO FUCKIN' AWESOME, DAMMIT. T3T
Drapht IS hip hop, silly. xD; He even says so in one of his songs... So is Bliss n Eso, Hilltop Hoods, Phrase, Funkoars, and Urthboy... So if you like ANY of them, then yes, you like hip hop.
@Darkhorn; Darling, you get owned :'D
@Seuris ...Thanks, honey. You're so supportive.