Sonic Fan Characters In your opinion... What is your favorite type of fancharacter?

mephiles97 posted on Sep 20, 2011 at 10:11AM
Honestly... My favorite thing to work with has to be demon characters. What's yours?

Sonic Fan Characters 6 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
My favorite are kid characters
over a year ago XxXLolaXxX said…
Hmmm... I really just like either making up animals, or mixing stuff to create like a dead thing >8D
Example: Yumi the Thing! *happy dance*
over a year ago darkkhorn19 said…
My personal favourite are the ones I haven't thought up of myself before. Originality's the word.
over a year ago MephilesTheDark said…
I usually go for military. Why? 'Cuz they're realistic enough to hit home, but at the same time, not very many people actually appreciate just how much a country's military affects their current state of being. Which is annoying to me, so if I bring it into fiction... I'm subliminally hypnotising people to be my evil slaves. Eh, maybe not the evil slaves thing, but you get me...

I also love to work with physcos and villains- Too often people make all goody-goody heroes or overly cliche Mephiles rip-off bad guys. I adore their physcology and it's so much fun to fuck with their head... <3
over a year ago seuris said…
Love the characters, who you dont regenize at other ones~ :D I have even unicorn, duh >83

And characters, who are everyone so different personalitys~^^
over a year ago ShadowFan100 said…
@ Meph: No offense, but what's wrong with hero characters?
Shock: yeah...*raises eyebrow at her* What's wrong with em?
last edited over a year ago