Sonic Fan Characters Ranting, Bitching & Raving: Sycophants & The Club's Past

darkkhorn19 posted on Aug 28, 2011 at 06:12AM
Sycophants...

MUDDERFOCKERS! They're bloody everywhere on this fucking site! They all want to be JUST LIKE their role models! Who are they? THE FUCKING ASS-KISSERS ON THIS SPOT.

The ass-kissed are as follows:

Mephistopheles

Danni...I am surprised.

SuperSexyCherryNurseKawaiiDesuFinnishSeur­isL­ady

DiamondShadow...The fuck.

AAAANNNNNNDDDD.

PhoenixRoyale...But ONLY because he is the number one fanboy of WHO you may ask? MEPHISTOPHELES TEH DARK! But of course! It seems that even some of the sycophant-enablers themselves worship this lady!? I mean seriously, she is a pretty cool person, but THERE IS A FUCKING LIMIT. And she's kinda the reason why there are as many parasites as their are now, since she came here, her parasites came here, and I don't know if they became sycophants by her or just her bloody past, but it's annoying, and even she doesn't really like it.

Danni is a nice artist, and I don't really know her, but she became 'famous' WAY too damn fast. Even then, she doesn't have as many as others.

Seuris...Y'know, to keep the lovely soulmate I currently have, I'll skip her, because I love her, and I'm a bias bastard when it comes to people I wuv~

I barely know DiamondShadow, but I have some bad memories of her, for some odd reason, then again, I have no clue if she existed two months ago. She seems like a nice person and artist, like Danni, but I sense...a presence that she'll have a fanbase, since she kinda already does.

PHOENIX-FUCKIN'-ROYALE. He's a good person and okay artist, but you know what? His problem is that HE IS THE BIGGEST BLOODY BOOT-LICKER ON THE PLANET. ESPECIALLY with Mephistopheles and Seuris (And at one time Skully-kun). Partly because he bitches about how his art sucks and how his masters are gods at drawing. FOR FUCKING SERIOUS, ROYAL E. He also MADE this crap into some sort of fad, saying conformity is cool with a capital Q, in his actions. And people consider him a good person to be a minion to. The guy is practically in love with Mephistopheles.

And if ANYONE considers that I am a good person to be an ass-kisser to, I disown you, and encourage you to think for yourselves, for Fictional God's sake! It's a good thing to have role models, but if they're people you consider 'TOTAL BBFFMSJKLOLLMAFOPCJDOZLLLS LIEK FER SURE', consider finding a better person to look up to.

This was me just letting off some steam, if you're a bollocks licking conformist that got butthurt, go ahead and TROLOLOL, I couldn't care or give a shit on your chest.

The Club's Past...

This club was awesome once...with it's roleplay and crap, that's why I joined Fanpoop in the first place...Now, it's pretty much all art, there's barely any roleplay that is to be taken seriously or epic, most roleplays now are pretty goofy, AND DO NOT REQUIRE A CHARACTER SHEET? WHAT THE FIREFUCK. I should have never just quit, that was my mistake...but, my situation was understandable. I guess it could be compared to a house burning, with few people escaping or surviving to rebuild it. That fire was racist recolour. I know I seem like "THE PAST RAW RAW RAW THIS PLACE SUCKS NOW RAW RAW RAW ALSO I HAVE NEVER KISSED A GIRL." But the club is okay, sure. But there's a lot to be desired by me...I know there are people who have been on this club way longer than me (Seuris and...err...FUCK. It's only us.), but since March 2010 and August 2011, the club and it's people changed dramatically, and it's kinda sad to see it go.

This is a forum post because this will be a regular ranting place of mine, which is open to other opinions and such. This place will go on as new material is added, and will be always related to the club at hand.

last edited on Aug 31, 2011 at 10:25AM

Sonic Fan Characters 57 replies

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...