skunk fu! Your Skunk Fu! Movie idea?

SLEEPtheband posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 04:31AM
Since there's I guess rumors about a Skunk Fu! movie, if you were the creators of the show and decided to make a movie of it, what would be the storyline?

skunk fu! 32 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago Fiji said…
skunk would get all the new moves he learned from everyone and fight dragon! but with a bunch of stuff in between...
over a year ago SLEEPtheband said…
Like Panda was captured for good this time by Dragon
over a year ago xX_skunk_fu_Xx said…
make NO love parts involving skunk that shits annoying
Romance would kinda kill it
what about his love for kung fu...
We wouldn't mind that, I think he meant like Skunk falling in love with another person in the movie
over a year ago bLiNkCaLiFoRnIa said…
me niether.For my idea,Panda sadly passes away,but tells skunk before he dies that he already has learned all of the kung fu skills.Which means Skunk is really to fight dragon.Unaware to him that Skunk may have another side to himself...
That would be pretty cool but I don't think it would be the same without Panda in the movie. I was thinking about that Panda is finally captured for good as they try to save him. But if its gonna be in teathers, they can do some little tweeking that they couldn't do in TV like a little bit more action and maybe very little bit of blood like a spitful of blood or something. Not too much or anything kinda like in the PG range. Who knows what might happen for what the plot of the movie will be. It's all depending on the creators ideas and thought of what they might do with the movie.
Yeah true Sleep
As long if its in the PG ratings, it'll be an awesome movie! If its G, well, as long its not like Disney friendly, I'll see it anyway but I don't think its gonna be G rated anyway. And I been wondering about this for awhile. In the movie, do you guys think that Rabbit would start taking over the valley his own way and could care less that Panda is still giving orders to everyone? And Skunk would maybe join Rabbit with his plan or something like that like in Rivalry? What do you guys think?
last edited over a year ago
Idk SLEEP.We'll knoe VERY soon once the movie comes out.
Yeah, we'll soon know what's gonna happen
Yeah,Its just a matter of time =)
Hopefully not very long from now...
it would be cool if blinky comes back
Blinky would be the star of the movie for sure!
XD maybe
Or maybe Waldo!
over a year ago Rustis95 said…
For My idea: Panda gets vision that dragon will escape from his mountain and starts training skunk really hard, but since skunk didn't know about his vision he start lacing off. And the day comes when dragon escapes and starts raking havoc on the Vally. So the animals start fighting back but dragon is to powerful. So he sends Rabbit, Fox and Skunk to retrieve the secret scroll of master rooster. After much adventuring they find the scroll ,but get attacked by Baboon and the ninja monkeys.Rabbit and Fox stay to fight the monkeys off(Because that usually happens :P)After that baboon sneak attacks skunk and destroys the summoning scroll. Skunk comes back to the Valle after escaping baboon. He find that everything is patrolled by ninja monkeys and that dragon is on the council mountain( You know the one near the dodo i don't know how its called :)) With his captive Panda so Skunk has to rescue everyone in the Valle and defeat dragon So he comes to face with his destiny... Thats as far as i figured.
over a year ago edwardlover113 said…
tongue
why would someone do something like that to a good cartoon
Kinda like Darkness into the movie and Master Rooster really did exsit!
Yeah, they talked about him much :D
Master Rooster comes back...for real! >=D
i hope soo:D
And haunts them
Or maybe posses someone from the show.
Kinda like take over someones mind by Dragon's spell
yeah
Would Panda be a perfect choice?
Down....
Do you guys think in the movie, its gonna be another Fox, Rabbit, and Skunk mission?
There may be SLEEP.Just maybe I HOPE SO =D