skunk fu! First episode?

SLEEPtheband posted on Apr 07, 2009 at 04:09AM
What was your very first episode and how did you get into Skunk Fu!?

skunk fu! 11 replies

Click here to write a response...
over a year ago xX_skunk_fu_Xx said…
mine was the art of turtle watching, my big sister showed it to me at christmas then i bought 2 dvds and i pre ordered the third and never was happier!! =D
over a year ago SLEEPtheband said…
Mine was simple story, it was during the summer and my brother was watching Cartoon Network and I think it was Johnny Test, I was on the CPU and my brother was about to leave for summer camp. During that time, the first episode of Skunk Fu! was playing but I didn't really pay attetion to it. As soon my brother left, he had the TV on and I was about to go to my room and grab something, The Art Of Luck was playing and it caught my eye and I sat down of the couch and watched the entire episode. And I thought it was the greatest show I've ever seen in years! So I went back to the CPU and went on Youtube to see more, I watched The Art Of Rivarly and I loved the show even more! Now I have both of the DVDs and I'm planning to get the 3rd. And I was happy as xX_skunk_fu_Xx is.
over a year ago bLiNkCaLiFoRnIa said…
I was watching TV and I saw on channel 5 Skunk Fu,i Decided to see it and they showed TAO Rivary and TAO Stickness and since they I LOVE SKUNK FU!
over a year ago Fiji said…
i think my first episode was the art of sneaking last year. i was trying to get the hang of photoshop and my big sister wanted to use the computer for her my space or something so she kicked me off and told me to watch tv. she said little kids shouldnt be using such an advanced program anyway (even tho i know more then her....) so i went to cartoon network and i saw the skunk fu episode the art of sneaking. it was the funniest thing ever! i loved skunk fu ever since! SKUNK FU RULES AND IS THE BEST SHOW EVER!
It's acutally pretty cool to hear how you guys got into the Skunk Fu! fandom.
over a year ago xX_skunk_fu_Xx said…
ha sleep, i noticed it was lucky for you to watch the art of luck :D...my god im making bad puns now!
Haha, irony.
over a year ago Night-Sky said…
I think it was on for a while and i was like *sigh* and changed the channel. And then i saw just bits and peices of it and decided to watch an episode. And i loved it! Unfortunatly, they took it off like three weeks after i decided i loved it, so i had to wait, like, months for it to be on again. Now when they take it off again (like they have now *cries*) I can watch it on youtube :)
@ Night Sky
They have DVDs out in stores and there are 3 while the newest is coing out on tuesday. There is Rivarly, Monkey Launching, and Kung Fuirt. You can get from the internet or stores like Target, Best Buy, Walmart, stores like that
over a year ago Night-Sky said…
Do you know anywhere/any sites that you can get them in Australia?
Sadly, l don't know where. Maybe find stores that sells DVD or look up your local store and see if they sell them.